Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/06/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/06/18 (447 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/06/2022 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional &sunday School Manual 17/06/2016 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/06/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/06/18 by dallyemmy: 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/06/18 by dallyemmy: 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/06/18 by dallyemmy: 7:18am On Jun 17, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Sunday, June 17, 2018) - Don't Misuse Your Tongue.

1.I worship you, my Father, because you are a God of purpose and plan.

2.Thank you, Father, for your faithfulness and promise to do unto me, as I have spoken or whispered into your ears.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, where you have purposed to take me in life, please, take me there, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every spirit of doubt and unbelief in my life, be consumed by your fire, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let every negative pronouncement, enchantment and divination, issued against me and my children, be nullified and destroyed by the blood of Jesus.

7.I cancel every curse and demonic utterance, working against my well being and progress in life, in Jesus' name.

8.I decree that I shall not die but live, to declare the goodness of the Lord, in the land of the living, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let the words of my mouth be seasoned always, with grace, truth and positive confessions, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, in moments of affliction, adversity and fits of anger, please, help to control and bridle my tongue, that no negative words proceed from it, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let every plan of Satan concerning Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and his ministry be scattered and frustrated, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

What Every Christian Must Know About Islam / Removing The Evil Burden / Nigerians Join Millions Of Muslims At Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.