Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional &sunday School Manual 17/06/2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional &sunday School Manual 17/06/2016 (483 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / 2022 CAC Sunday School Manual & Living Water Devotionals Now Available / Grace For Living Daily Devotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional &sunday School Manual 17/06/2016 by banabest(m): 6:16am On Jun 17, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

Sunday , 17th June 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Ezekiel Chapters 40,41&42_

➡TOPIC: *NO MORE CONDEMNATION*

�BIBLE TEXT:
Romans 8:1-3
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
condemnation is a loss of value. It is the accusing voice
of the enemy that says, "You're not good enough... You
are a failure... You're not qualified... You'll never be
good enough": You may have gone through this experience in the past before you gave your life to Christ believing such lies about self, but beloved, not anymore. Jesus came to break the curse of sin, shame and condemnation in our lives. He came so that we
could see things the way God sees them. He came so that
could live the life of the Father by being His express image full of glory. You have been delivered from the life of condemnation into a marvelous light. Others out there can experience condemnation but you are an exception. In your case, the Bible says, "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy
nation, a peculiar people... 1 Peter 2:9.
Therefore, whatever looks like condemnation should not be accommodated around you. Whether it is in the form of poverty barrenness, sickness or death, bind it and cast it to hell. You are God's very elect called out of the life of condemnation unto glory
������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......
_My Father, my Maker, thank You for freeing me from
condemnation. As I pray now, I declare upon my life and destiny, no more condemnation by fire_

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!
Re: Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional &sunday School Manual 17/06/2016 by banabest(m): 6:18am On Jun 17, 2018
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
SCHOOL OF THE SPIRIT
(Sunday' School) MANUAL
JUNE: �� *MONTH OF WISDOM.*
⬅ *Previous Topic*: _
_THREE TYPES OF WISDOM_

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
�17TH June, 2018
*Lesson 24*

➡ *TOPIC:*_THIS WISDOM IS HIDDEN_
� *MEMORY VERSE

*1 Corinthians 2:10*
But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

� *BIBLE PASSAGES:*
1 Cor. 2:7-8, Prov. 2:6,
Prov. 4:7, Eecl. 2:2b, Job 28:28, Hosea 14:9, Job 32:7-8

*CENTRAL THOUGHT*:
� _In the word of God are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge_
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

� *INTRODUCTION*

God's wisdom is not open, it is hidden and
it has to be uncovered. Man's wisdom is replaceable,
while God's wisdom is irreplaceable unlike man's
wisdom that can be understood by books. It comes
suddenly through Christ in us and the spirit of wisdom
which is given to us by the Holy Ghost (Isaiah 11:2)
➖➖➖➖ *OUTLINES*➖➖➖➖

*HOW TO CONTACT THIS WISDOM*
1⃣ Until it is revealed, you have no access to it (I Cor.2:10,2 Tim. 3:15).

2⃣It is by word-addiction. The word of God is wisdom of God; Prov. 24:13-14. It is available and obtainable when you desire the word of God.

3⃣You seek for it (James 1:5, Prov. 2:4). Wisdom
does not jump on people or believers through fasting and prayers (Psa. 25:1 you ask for it Mark 25:14,

4⃣. You need a heart of God ( 1 Cor 11:24)heart of God
genuine heart to gain access to the lt takes without God, you have no access to wisdom).
(Joshua 1:cool

5⃣. You need a heart of gratitude (John 3:37, Dan

6⃣You need knowledge (Prov. 3:1-8, Dan. 9:2). The2:20-21, 1 Sam. 2:3). It takes gratitude to attain altitude. right application of knowledge is what we call wisdom, so your adventure begins with your quest for knowledge. Access to knowledge is another gateway to wisdom. Ignorance is a destroyer (Hosea4:6) so avoid it and celebrate the wisdom ofGod.
7⃣ You need quietness and confidence in God (Isaiah
30:15, Heb. 10:35) this makes you a superstar to silence every evil fiery furnace and stop the mouths of lion against you.

❓ *QUESTION:*

How can you contact divine wisdom? (with scriptural
backing)
� *CONCLUSION:*.

Believers of the end-time church must be word crazy so
as to be enriched with the revelation of the truth, to gain
insights into the riches of God and secrets to overcome the wickedness of this world_

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayer*
_O Lord help me to unravel the mysteries behind the wisdom you gave to Solomon in 1kings chapters 4 & 5_

2⃣0⃣1⃣8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/09/18 / "Voice Of God" Told Him To Buy Bank,now He's 30 Million Dollars In Debt/bankrupt / See Beverly Osu’s Reaction After Being Blasted For Smoking In A Nun Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.