Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Bizarre: Police Supports Crime After Receiving Bribe! Unbelievable! (With Audio) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bizarre: Police Supports Crime After Receiving Bribe! Unbelievable! (With Audio) (701 Views)

Sadiq Abdullahi: Bandits Kill DSS Officer After Receiving N5m Ransom In Katsina / Police Officers Sent To Fight Kidnapping Caught Receiving Bribe / How Customs, Police Caught & Released Truckload Of Codeine After Receiving Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bizarre: Police Supports Crime After Receiving Bribe! Unbelievable! (With Audio) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
This thread is in response to the thread with the link below where the op broke the news about the audio leakage of the police clearly supporting crime. This is the original thread here. https://www.nairaland.com/4563963/shameful-police-compromises-area-commander

But since the op of that thread couldn't upload the audio or tell us how to download it, I have now searched and gotten the audio leakage where the Area commander of Area "G" police command Ogba, Lagos, was openly supporting the landlord who broke a woman's shop in Abule-Egba with his accomplice the Iyalode and allegedly stole her goods. In the audio, the Area Commander is heard telling the woman's lawyer that the police cannot charge the suspects for breaking their own property and removing the door. He said that the landlord and his accomplice have not committed any offense under Nigerian laws by breaking the woman's door and stealing her goods.

When the lawyer kept telling him that the suspects have actually committed an offense under the laws of Nigeria, and that they need to be charged to court, the Area Commander insisted that they have not committed any offense! Can you see the hypocrisy and corruption in the Nigerian police force? I smell some compromise here perhaps after the suspects must have bribed the police. This, according to the story, was after the police officer handling the case by name ASP Bimpe Babatunde at that Area "G", Ogba, was compromised by the suspects and she vowed to frustrate the case and make sure the suspects are not charged to court, and this was even after extorting a lot of money from the poor woman whose shop was broken and who was in pains and trauma over what happened and over all the money and goods stolen from her shop. These police officers instead of helping this poor woman, the police even compounded her problems.

But the problem now is that I've been trying to upload the audio here but it's telling me the maximum file size I can upload is 250kb and the size of the audio is quite more than that. Pls Seun do something about this maximum file size of a thing.

So pls if you want to listen to the audio, kindly drop ur email address here and I will forward it to ur email address immediately.

Let's name and shame corrupt public officials and weed them out of the system and support the president's war against bribery and corruption in Nigeria.

Please drop your email address below. I will send the audio leakage to you immediately. Let's help save Nigeria. Say no to bribery and corruption in Nigeria. Say no to those who support crime. Say no to those who support criminality.

Pls drop your email address below and I will immediately send u the leaked audio. And after listening to it, pls kindly come back to this thread to share ur views.

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J,
Cc Mynd44
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Re: Bizarre: Police Supports Crime After Receiving Bribe! Unbelievable! (With Audio) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
Drop your email address here and I will send the audio to ur mail. Let's expose bribery and corruption in Nigeria and support the fight against bribery and corruption.
Re: Bizarre: Police Supports Crime After Receiving Bribe! Unbelievable! (With Audio) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
Is the police supposed to collect bribe before doing their job?

Why should they collect money to favor some people?

Is it proper for the police to collect bribes to turn against an innocent person? Is this not bribery and corruption?

Pls share your views on these issues. Let's hear from you Nairalandlers.

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J,
Cc Mynd44
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Re: Bizarre: Police Supports Crime After Receiving Bribe! Unbelievable! (With Audio) by SHEAU(m): 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Bizarre: Police Supports Crime After Receiving Bribe! Unbelievable! (With Audio) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
SHEAU:
Ok

Drop your email if u want to listen to the leaked audio, I will send it to u immediately.
Re: Bizarre: Police Supports Crime After Receiving Bribe! Unbelievable! (With Audio) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
Really bizarre! Or what do u think?
Re: Bizarre: Police Supports Crime After Receiving Bribe! Unbelievable! (With Audio) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 18, 2018
What is the job of the police really?
Re: Bizarre: Police Supports Crime After Receiving Bribe! Unbelievable! (With Audio) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2018
Really a serious matter.
Re: Bizarre: Police Supports Crime After Receiving Bribe! Unbelievable! (With Audio) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
With this type of behavior from our security agencies, it will be difficult to reduce crime if they continue to support those who commit crimes.

(1) (Reply)

Please.... Help. My Friend's Suicidal (screenshot Attached) / “because Of My Beard, Nice Look And UK Drivers License Sars Dealt With Me” / Boy Butchered For Money Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.