Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,387 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

I Am A Cool Headed And Good To Go Guy Seeking For Who To Squate With In Lag Just - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Cool Headed And Good To Go Guy Seeking For Who To Squate With In Lag Just (316 Views)

When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) / 7 Psalm To Read When Seeking For God Mercy And Favour. / Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Cool Headed And Good To Go Guy Seeking For Who To Squate With In Lag Just by yesconceptmkt(m): 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
Solomon is my name aka Solexde am seeking for who to accomodate me for few days am stranded in d street f lagos ppls I need help 07068721873 whatsapp and call Pls asis me
Re: I Am A Cool Headed And Good To Go Guy Seeking For Who To Squate With In Lag Just by Icecream4U(m): 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
You are a mafia and extremely dangerous guy angry
Re: I Am A Cool Headed And Good To Go Guy Seeking For Who To Squate With In Lag Just by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 17, 2018
Nobody will help you on Nairaland due to the following topics & posts on your profile.

1.) Any lady who helps you will eventually get raped. And looking at your head critically - which looks like an unriped benue mango, you indeed come across as a sex-starved jobless cultist. grin

Am in need of a fat lady that loves sex am solexde call me on 07068721873 or add me up on Facebook (solexde wisdom Solomon)
Urgent
Am young strong and good looking

https://www.nairaland.com/4480642/big-wide-women-urgent-hook

2.) You're 1 of the bastards spamming Nairaland with fake betting slips.

Coongrats to my winners and to those that want to subscribe just call or whatsapp 07068721873

Pls note we dnt give free games
We buy and sale games we are genuine we are reli*ble we ve our office

https://www.nairaland.com/4513171/get-todays-games-view-yesterdays

Conclusion: As a result of these facts & proofs, I suggest you relocate to the underbridge at Apongbon or Idumota because that is where gamblers & rapists congregate. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Cool Headed And Good To Go Guy Seeking For Who To Squate With In Lag Just by yesconceptmkt(m): 7:35am On Jun 17, 2018
Zoharariel:
Nobody will help you on Nairaland due to the following topics & posts on your profile.

1.) Any lady who helps you will eventually get raped. And looking at your head critically - which looks like an unriped benue mango, you indeed come across as a sex-starved jobless cultist. grin

Am in need of a fat lady that loves sex am solexde call me on 07068721873 or add me up on Facebook (solexde wisdom Solomon)
Urgent
Am young strong and good looking

https://www.nairaland.com/4480642/big-wide-women-urgent-hook

2.) You're 1 of the bastards spamming Nairaland with fake betting slips.

Coongrats to my winners and to those that want to subscribe just call or whatsapp 07068721873

Pls note we dnt give free games
We buy and sale games we are genuine we are reli*ble we ve our office

https://www.nairaland.com/4513171/get-todays-games-view-yesterdays

Conclusion: As a result of these facts & proofs, I suggest you relocate to the underbridge at Apongbon or Idumota because that is where gamblers & rapists congregate. grin
Thanks for ur candid advice
U ve never played my games
U ve never done biz with me
I a good frcater if u need game I can give u

Talking abt my post abt ladies I blive I cn hook up with single girls here who r lnely like me

Check my profile and my blog am a genuine biznez boy striving to survive under pmb

(1) (Reply)

A Great Word's Of Advice To My Fellow Brothers / Killings: God Will Judge You - Paul Enenche Tells Wicked Leaders / Religion As A Coping Mechanism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.