Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

7 Psalm To Read When Seeking For God Mercy And Favour. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Psalm To Read When Seeking For God Mercy And Favour. (62691 Views)

8 Important Ways God's Mercy Can Save Us From The Destroyer / Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Psalm To Read When Seeking For God Mercy And Favour. by IdotG(m): 10:43am On Jun 11, 2020
When you open your heart to God wisdom and favor, everything else in your life is impacted. Not only will He reemerging your spiritual life, but there will be a transformation of your health, finances, and relationships as well.

This is why David could boldly say, “Those who seek the LORD lack no good things (Psalm 34:10). The only need we have is a “seek the Lord” need!

To David, this was more than a nice theory. Because he had drawn near to the Lord as his Good Shepherd, he lacked nothing (Psalm 23:1). And he was so confident of God’s ongoing favor in his life that he proclaimed, “Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

As I said in my first post that all psalm in the Bible have it own work only the understand and direction of the holy spirit that we needed.

Here are 7 psalm you must read when seeking for God blessing and favour:

PSALM 1:

Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night.

PSALM 24:

The earth is the Lord's, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

PSALM 23:

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

PSALM 112:

Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.

His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.

PSALM 118

Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! 118 For His mercy endures forever.

PSALM 121:

I will lift up my eyes to the hills from whence comes my help? My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth.

PSALM 123:

Unto You I lift up my eyes, O You who dwell in the heavens. Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their masters,As the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress,So our eyes look to the LORD our God,Until He has mercy on us

click on the link to view all

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=40a6e23e843d5db4c9efbddb520f6c89&news_entry_id=s6a0af8a200610en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=SUBSCRIBE_ITEM_b12ba762-003e-4c34-9fcc-448488af8f2e&from=news

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) / Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time / Lady Without Legs Backs Her Baby, Leads A Praise Session For God. Pics Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.