Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match (37173 Views)

Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview / Diamond Platnumz Obtains Licenses For His TV And Radio Station / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by brixton: 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
greatman247:

You're the most unintelligent human ever

I can’t force you to learn public forum etiquette, keep disgracing yourself!
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by greatman247(m): 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
brixton:

I can’t force you to learn public forum etiquette, keep disgracing yourself!

And this still don't change the fact that you're unintelligent fellow I should ignore. Go educate yourself on public forum etiquette.
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by brixton: 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
greatman247:

And this still don't change the fact that you're unintelligent fellow I should ignore. Go educate yourself on public forum etiquette.

My God! Go get some class and stop making same kiddo mistakes!!! The fact I refuse to stoop to your low level is enough character from me to correct your online garage character. Learn from me, keep it moving; you can not be churning out abuses to people online, it makes you look pathetic greatman247...!
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by greatman247(m): 9:27am On Jun 21, 2018
brixton:

My God! Go get some class and stop making same kiddo mistakes!!! The fact I refuse to stoop to your low level is enough character from me to correct your online garage character. Learn from me, keep it moving; you can not be churning out abuses to people online, it makes you look pathetic greatman247...!

I can never learn from a slowpoke like you forming gentle man. Bleep out of here. You get what you deserved.
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by brixton: 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
greatman247:

I can never learn from a slowpoke like you forming gentle man. Bleep out of here. You get what you deserved.

My son you have a long long way to go in life, your character will make or break you at the end of the day. I hope it will not be too late when your character comes back to haunt you in your life’s struggle... You can do better son greatman247!
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by greatman247(m): 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
My son you have a long long way to go in life, your character will make or break you at the end of the day. I hope it will not be too late when your character comes back to haunt you in your life’s struggle... You can do better son brixton
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by greatman247(m): 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
brixton:

My son you have a long long way to go in life, your character will make or break you at the end of the day. I hope it will not be too late when your character comes back to haunt you in your life’s struggle... You can do better son brixton!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel, Liquorose Step Out Together After Her Loved-Up Photos With Cross / Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide / Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.