Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview (39152 Views)

Yvonne Nelson & Daughter Featured In Grimsby Telegraph, Baby Daddy UK Newspaper / Ryn Roberts 1st Birthday: Photos From Yvonne Nelson Daughter's Birthday Party / Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by YomzzyDBlogger: 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Nelson has shared a video of her daughter, Ryn Roberts' reaction to seeing her on TV on Wednesday morning during an interview.

She said her daughter was still asleep when she left the house, and when she eventually woke up at about the time she was being interviewed live on TV, she wanted to 'jump' and 'climb' into the screen to meet her.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/adorable-moment-yvonne-nelsons-daughter-saw-her-on-tv.html

20 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by YomzzyDBlogger: 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by Holuwahyomzzy: 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
Awww

5 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by Forreellinc: 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
hugly pikin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by daddytime(m): 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
Awww..cutely...

8 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by Prettyvicc: 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
smiley nice

Lady Strips Off In The Middle Of The Road In Mushin, Lagos. ==> See Photos Here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by nairalee(m): 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
But I had a lovely moment when I was a baby and overheard just the voice of my mother walking from the outside of the parlour and I started carreessing our wooden door but didn't make headlines nor fp.

Why?

1) Noone captured the moment but we can all swear it happened
2) I'm not a celeb nor a celeb child
3) Even if I grew up to become someone significant in life I'd not still make nairaland front page cos it's dedicated to yoyo celebrities and politicians
4) We all know that the baby prolly always touch the screen but let's just play along
5) We need more reasonable posts on Nairaland so we can exercise our brains

*checks to see if iq still intact

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by Stephendeals: 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
grin

Somewhere in one region....this is how kids are bred before left to cater for cattle....

#TakeItBack
#WeDeserveBetter

8 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by flowx(m): 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
The pinkin self no look like rich kid.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by Teewhy2: 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
Children are beauty to behold, they show you 100% natural undiluted love.
To those that are looking for the almighty GOD will prove to them that he is GOD and they will bear their own kids as well.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by Mariangeles(f): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mummy's love is the sweetest ! kiss

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by chetizzy(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
woow!!!.
so, shweet grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by chinavs9ja(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
Funny tho!

I am a web designer, check my signature for my contact
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by Bloooody(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
I wouldn't disflowering her
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by ticoticotico: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
She will also grow up to see those sexy scene with Jim iyke

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by Ayoswit(f): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
I can relate kiss
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by Adebowhales(m): 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
Who's this 1
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by Mariangeles(f): 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
So many beasts dwell on nairaland these days...by their evil comments, ye shall know them ! angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by seandurse(m): 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by philsbaba: 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
And what is adorable about this angry
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by ncpat(m): 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
Wow

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by pinknipple: 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
what is all this,

must she give birth to a thing of rare creature,must she?
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
Fine fine babies everywhere wink

I think Lalasticlala should add more emojis, like the love emoji so we can express ourselves freely after seeing posts like these...
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by vengertime: 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ghanaian girls like to Bleep anything foreign from Naija boys to Yankee boys.

But how come she's no longer with the man that impregnated her?

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
If she break the tv nko
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by ClearFlair: 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
Stephendeals:
grin

Somewhere in one region....this is how kids are bred before left to cater for cattle....

#TakeItBack
#WeDeserveBetter

Must be the 5% region.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by femi4: 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
Replacement screen is 40k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Pictured In A Casket, Fans React / Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) / Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.