Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? (25030 Views)

Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final / Super Eagles Coach, Rohr Names Four Strikers To Represent Nigeria In Egypt / Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by nanauju(f): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
angry
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by ifeanyija(m): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
He should resign
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by nabegibeg: 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
knowhowk:
If you were to advise the Super Eagles coach what would you say ? Changes to be made who to be used for which wing .Do comment .

Is it me that has not eaten since morning that will advice someone on full stomach.

Please I am not feeling fine

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by divinelove(m): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by chubbygal(f): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
Bad luck

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by lascopes(m): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ighalo should be on the bench coz I don't know why a pensioner from china will be playing in the first team and let every player play their wings and not having etebo play from midfield when we know him to be a demon in the attacking role

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by SoSlimOlak(m): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
Beg Nigerian Ancestors...

Is just like having a gud teacher to teach al-manjeri to score A1

Drop mic..
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
The mystic pig should resign as well as Rohr.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by vicmatias(m): 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
Super eagles tried but they should work more on counter attack, they should create more counter attacks instead of just running up and down wasting opportunities

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by legitnow: 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
Seun stop banning people pointing out wat is wrong in this country den come back to ask us after suffering defeat.

And even though, i know, i wont tell u until u stop the ban
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by Cruset(m): 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
Come home
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by Wolexdey(m): 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
The guys tried but they need to do better next game. A 4:4:2 formation with two strikers up front. The passes of the boys were easily predicted... They need to work on that.
Lastly, players should not be played outside position and players should build up confidence...

#SuperEagles... You can do this.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by Help4rmme2u(m): 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
His full of shit
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by BlueRayDick: 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
He should stay indoors because at anytime thunder can fire him for this symbolic display we didn't pay for

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by Gbengageorge: 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
He does not know his job. He should just go and resign. He siddon dey drink water,Croatia coach that is leading could not sit down.

His laziness join with the referee hatred for Nigeria caused the loss.

knowhowk:
If you were to advise the Super Eagles coach what would you say ? Changes to be made who to be used for which wing .Do comment .

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by wizzyfem: 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
They need deliverance, from the prophet in wedding party
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by sweetTai(m): 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
RESIGN!
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by linearity: 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
Save the energy and avoid the heartbreak & headache; just take the next flight and come back to Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by Thejustw14(m): 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
Y'all criticising should shut the bleep up and stand for something.:!!:. You taught it was gin be easy? Go go Eagles.:!!:.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by eluquenson(m): 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
He should manage to complete the group stage games and take available flight back to Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
H
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by knowhowk: 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
grin
deebrain:
He should ask God for forgiveness and go to his homeland in peace.
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by Thejustw14(m): 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
Y'all criticising should shut the bleep up and stand for something.:!!:. You taught it was gin be easy? Go go Eagles.:!!:.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by EniHolar(f): 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
Is he on NL
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by kwadochi: 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
There are lots of positives in this game.
We were not overrun in the midfield.
Croatia didn't have a shot on target until the 92nd minute.
We conceeded unfortunate goals and it can be demoralising.
What we need to do now is to win our game against iceland and we are back in business.
I dont see argentina beating croatia

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by fergie001: 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
You will be playing Iceland.....
They will throw in long balls,counter you,and be resolute in defending,I will advise a mid-5......and 2 strikers
Football has gone past the level of one lone man,these are not the days of drogba or shevchenko.......
Forget the crossings,you will do nothing with it against Iceland,quick feet players in the middle,I will possibly contemplate filling Mikel's role with Iwobi.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by Thejustw14(m): 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by IsioStar1: 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
Mikel does not deserve the call up at all. Talkless of being a Captain. It is a pity. Rohr should do his job, I am not a Coach so I don't have any advise to give.
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by luckyboss(m): 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hmmmmm Nigeria will try when this fake chainge will be over because I hope they imitated it from the man in the rat room.
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by PhatBG(m): 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
Play 4-4-2
Start Kelechi Iheanacho and Simeon Nwankwo up top.
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by Thojan(m): 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
Well, he needs more solid players...

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
Iheanacho that is not good is 100% better than Ighalo. And the mvtherfvcker benched Iwobi! Etebo that was killing our attacks by constantly passing the ball backward managed to play for 90 minutes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kalou Pays Mikel $5,000 Bet After Eagles Won / Hope Uzodimma Receives Desire Oparanozie, Chiamaka Nnadozie, Osinachi Ohale / Messi Facing Possible Two Year Ban For CONMEBOL Corruption Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.