Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? (25037 Views)

Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final / Super Eagles Coach, Rohr Names Four Strikers To Represent Nigeria In Egypt / Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by dazzlingd(m): 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
Behead him
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by elmessi(m): 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
Let the shackles loose!! These are the GIANTS OF AFRICA for goodness sake!
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by kingaruoture(m): 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
Mike n Ndidi should play behind Etebo then musa n Ihanaho should start. I

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by chibaby12: 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
The need to put more Effect
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by EzendiEgo1: 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by sirvvy: 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
bench Victor moses angry
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by DateMynd44(m): 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
IamGoke:
All I know is....

Nigerians right now grin
hahahahaha baba chilax na we still get hope or don't you believe in miracles?
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by Unrated900(m): 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
Mikel is most useless ever seen player of all time.jo sense no playing tactics.just playing as if he didn’t want it to get spoilt in his hands.stupid in experience players

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by nothingmega122(m): 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
I'll advice him to stop cutting my game

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by TrollTrap: 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
Croatia wasn’t even that good, won with an own goal and a penalty. All Naija had to do was show urgency and stop passing the ball backwards. Moses needs to chill with the diving theatrics
Pour le sake de fúckkkk

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by giftedben: 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
The few advice I would give him
he should never pull off of iwobi.
He should stop playing one man upfront.
Musa should start more often than Moses cos Moses plays like a 5years old kid.
And finally our wing backs should learn how to put in deadly crosses in the final 3rd.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by Iscoalarcon: 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
Step down and let someone capable to lead us to glory
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
IsioStar1:
Mikel does not deserve the call up at all. Talkless of being a Captain. It is a pity. Rohr should do his job, I am not a Coach so I don't have any advise to give.
Exactly! This is Mikel's last world cup appearance. You'd think that he will give his best. The guy just ain't good.
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
I would tell them to go back to training and practice the basics:

Crosses,

One-two passes

Counter attack football (play Ronaldo and Messi tape for them)

Team spirit; after passing, open up and don't stand or stroll like a spectator

Running around before a cross

Free kick taking

Defending as a team (they tried today but can do better)

Learn to swerve before taking a shot (Jay Okocha style)

Etc
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by talk2emma: 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
His boys should not take buhari call before playing that shit President is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by knowhowk: 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
kingaruoture:
Mike n Ndidi should play behind Etebo then musa n Ihanaho should start. I
. Hmmm Your Suggestion is not bad .Do check my Signature though .Health is Wealth...
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by sammywizzy11(m): 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
Please bring back our boy ,thank God we won best jersey.
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by ibiso1986: 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
Let's face the pig first

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by IamGoke(m): 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
DateMynd44:
hahahahaha baba chilax na we still get hope or don't you believe in miracles?

Lol.. na you talk am oooh..
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
Mikel can enjoy the match from the bench you know.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by WATCHOVER(m): 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
Rohr is not the problem the boys somehow lost it tactically when Victor Moses began to fall unnecessarily. But with what transpired in the group of Death (D). I see Nigeria pulling a surprise. The stone which the builder rejected will end up been the chief corner stone. Super Eagles will make it through up to the semi's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by kinggSamuel(m): 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
BuhariNaWah:
I will tell him that Buhari na Wah
lwkmd. Why are nigerians like dis?
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by Funlag: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
Dey should just withdraw from d tournament to avoid further embarrassment grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by TrollTrap: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
No organisational sense. Dem man were just running around the gaff like they had no plan. No structure
No urgency
No spatial awareness
No chemistry
They were complacent as if they were 4-0 up
Fam, I’m upset

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by knowhowk: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
WATCHOVER:
Rohr is not the problem the boys somehow lost it tactically when Victor Moses began to fall unnecessarily. But with what transpired in the group of Death (D). I see Nigeria pulling a surprise. The stone which the builder rejected will end up been the chief corner stone. Super Eagles will make it through up to the semi's.
Hopefull too
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by Adukey(f): 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
That Victor Moses just dey fall anyhow like person Wey no get stamina. It's all good though, eagles for the win cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by chijindu34(m): 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
If I tell him to resign now, will he do it?

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
Watch this Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lym8cY79oHQ
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind! Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have.

Call or WhatsApp any of the Numbers below now!
NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Don't say we didn't tell you. Limited Plots Available.

#Newland #CofO #Realestate #Realtors #Lekki #Ajah #LandBanking #Investment #GenuineLand #Sangotedo #RealEstateInvestment #LakoweGolf #Lagoslandlord
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
If you want to play one man upfront, that man must be very very good. You cannot Ighalo and Iheanacho combined cannot pose much threat to any opponent, why would you then play only Ighalo upfront? And the coach benched Iwobi when he was looking really sharp, for what na?
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by tim1256(m): 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
Use Uzehi ahead of Shehu
Never use Ighalo again, he's a waste
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by emperorblog1995: 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
Rubbish player Bad road bad government bad electricity all the better playee that could,play for,Nigeria are now doing Yahoo Yahoo
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
Nigeria will do well if they believe, is not too late sha but they need to correct their mistakes. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor Joins Turkish Minnows Kayserispor On A One-year Deal (photos) / A Tale Of Two Stadiums. Lagos And Abuja Stadiums... / Hope Uzodimma Receives Desire Oparanozie, Chiamaka Nnadozie, Osinachi Ohale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.