Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,292 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Why The Super Eagles Lost Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why The Super Eagles Lost Today (738 Views)

'Why Super Eagles Lost To Argentina' – Jay-Jay Okocha Speaks / Different Types Of Nigerians Reactions After The Super Eagles Lost - Meme / Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why The Super Eagles Lost Today by AfonjaSlayer(f): 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
The super Eagles lost the match today because Nigerians and Africans believe so much in prayers and are too religious rather than hard-work...

Now look at this, The super Eagles prayed before they started the match, they prayed after the first-half, at the return for the second-half they prayed and I 'HOPE' they prayed again after the shameful 2:0 because I stopped watching when the match remains 3mins.

Mind you I am not saying praying is bad and I ain't saying there is no God, but there are some certain things God wouldn't do for you.

Jehovah will show the road and will also give the strength and man-power to walk on the road but he will never push or force you to on the road.

Croatians played with their sense and strength while Super Eagles played believing in a supernatural power...

And the score is 2:0

1 Like

Re: Why The Super Eagles Lost Today by Martinez19(m): 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
AfonjaSlayer:
The super Eagles lost the match today because Nigerians and Africans believe so much in prayers and are too religious rather than hard-work...

Now look at this, The super Eagles prayed before they starting the match, they prayed after the first-half, at the return for the second-half they prayed and I 'HOPE' they prayed again after the shameful 2:0 because I stopped watching when the match remains 3mins.

Mind you I am not saying praying is bad and I ain't saying there is no God, but there are some certain things God wouldn't do for you.

Jehovah will show the road and will also give the strength and man-power to walk on the road but he will never push or force you to on the road.

Croatians played with their sense and strength while Super Eagles played believing in a supernatural power...

And the score is 2:0
Stop all this nonsense my friend, there is no god and prayer is useless. It's either one has the strength and luck or one doesn't. The eagles prayed, trained and worked hard enough to qualify so you can't say that they had faith without. I wonder when the chicken brain of Africans would wake up and stop the religious hanky panky. Prayers are useless. The Croatia trained and trained and won without the useless praise and worship. Mtewwww. grin

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Enjoys Training Session With New Juventus Teammates (Photos) / Premier League Manager Sacked After Loosing 4-0 / Weekend Prediction With Correct Odds And Sure Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.