Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) - Sports (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) (47282 Views)

Brazil Vs Belgium: World Cup (1 - 2) On 6th July 2018 / England Vs Nigeria Friendly - 2 - 1 (Full-Time) / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by engrjacuzzi: 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
tunize:

Yeah......he has to change cos this is not club football.

I quite agree with what a Nairalander once said about Hazard and William in Chelsea FC playing the same pattern and cost them the season. no cutting edge and made Morata look weak in his role as a striker.
Neymar, William and Coutinho play the same pattern and there's no team work.
Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by engrjacuzzi: 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
Penaldofan:
The guy just want play the whole match alone as if hin b ronaldo...everybody just wan beat hin record

there were a few times Messi gave balls to his teammates to score and also tried to do same but this Neymar wants all the glory to himself
Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by IykeB(m): 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
hisroyalrealnes:
who send me carry this brazil bikonu....

I tell you bro..my hard earned 50k stake don cast.
I feel like going to 3rd mainland bridge now to do something silly.
Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Caseless: 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

Supporting mediocrity since 1899.

Given your antecedent in the politics section, I ain’t surprised by this inane comment.
I've always stood, defended and supported the facts and truths.

I won you and your party there, and I'll do that in this section too.
Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Caseless: 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
IykeB:

50k? grin grin

Nawa oo. You for use 1k na
Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by GomiBoss: 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
My Ticket
Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Caseless: 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
i pity those wey go don stake their lacasa/gala money on Bet9ja hoping to win million base on the Ipo.. Pig prediction Anything Ipo.. nah fake nah
one was lamenting how he staked 50k for Brazil and he's disappointed. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by GomiBoss: 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
Caseless:
50k? grin grin

Nawa oo. You for use 1k na

Worry not world cup not over not alone in this night messy game
Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Bundaweber: 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
COMPAQ:

Like someone said earlier, Rhor seemed more interested in not loosing than winning. But I think his fear was because Croatia were technically better than us, if we went full throttle we'd get picked off more easily.

However, we need more pace against Iceland. I'd bring in ebuehi. He's fast and seems better at link up play. We need Musa to hopefully run behind players on the right and cross on the ground across the 6 yard box or cut back. Air crosses are a waste of time. Can't remember last time the eagles scores a headed goal. Probably since adepoju retired. And we need iheanacho to shoot loose balls from the edge of the box or cut backs. Igahlo isn't bad but mostly useful in the box. Lone striker ain't working for him. He needs better support. Don't know much about Simys game, but if igahlo ain't working then maybe Simy to partner iheanacho. Iwobi to the middle and we should have a better game against Iceland.

confer cup 2013, Mikel scored a header
Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Bundaweber: 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

Yes, the nation is cursed and has failed completely. The only thing remaining is for war to break out. The leaders don’t care and the citizens are helpless and weak.

You see how other nation are playing with zeal? We can’t do that because corruption has crept into and destroyed our sports sector. The fabric of the nation has been completely torn apart and the nation is left bare. This is a tip of the iceberg though as more shocking events will occur to show that the country ought to be Balkanized.

pls go away with your prophecy of doom. people of your mindset are as bad as the corrupt politicians, always with prophecies of doom and not a single iota of solution. do you think other countries got to where they are now today without any problem. even the word "balkanized" you used do you know how that term came to be. Nonsense, pls post when you have solutions and not delusions/presumptions of what Nigeria's future is

1 Like

Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Caseless: 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nahum777:
Go on Twitter, they don't even take us seriously.
you didn't see the hashtag #CRONGA? You obviously were not on Twitter last night.
Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by liberalchick(f): 11:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
wildkat:

Thank God that Akanji boy didn't play for Nigeria. He's career would have nose dived.

Did you notice he had green white green (the Nigerian flag) on his boots? I though that was cool.
Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Bundaweber: 11:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
BlackManta:

Handicap 2-0 on Iceland gave me up to 4 odds.
Handicap on Australia gave me 2.30 odds.
Handicap on Mexico gave me up to 1.80 odds.
Egypt gave me 3.20 odds.

Handicap odds are good.
It is better than all these yeye straight win with 1:20 to 1.50 odds.

bros, abeg no vex. I dey new for all this terminology. abeg wet in be handicap 2-0

1 Like

Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by liberalchick(f): 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
joejoe3:
It is not about winning matches. How I wish Nigeria can just play a purposeful, entertaining and energetic football? I keep wondering what the problem is. Age? Skill? or What? They just made this world cup boring. First team to qualify for world cup in Africa, already out after their first. That is how I see it though.

But it can’t be age, isn’t our team the youngest in the tournament avg age of ‘22’. Yet in the final stats of the game the aging Croatian team outran and outpaced the ‘youngest’ team in the tournament. See how the Mexicans and Peruvians ran down their opponents.

1 Like

Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by enemyofprogress: 12:02am On Jun 18, 2018
hiroz:
firminho is far more gifted than that jesus kid...
i think jesus is overhyped
pls don't say that again, it is Muhammad that is over hyped
Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Ganiyyah(f): 12:13am On Jun 18, 2018
Spain- draw
Germany-loss
Brazil-draw

I'm I the only one thinking along the same lines as the mystic pig?

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Ganiyyah(f): 12:17am On Jun 18, 2018
enemyofprogress:

Mumu. Stick to the topic
Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by enemyofprogress: 12:17am On Jun 18, 2018
Ganiyyah:

Mumu. Stick to the topic
Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by peacengine(m): 12:29am On Jun 18, 2018
IykeB:

O boy no jump another one go land where there's life there's hope
Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by LockDown69(m): 1:05am On Jun 18, 2018
Tickets just de cut upan dan grin
Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by GodblessNig247(m): 1:39am On Jun 18, 2018
fergieboy:
If only the coach started firmino ahead of gesus

I wouldn't know his rationale behind starting Jesus!! Femino had an instant impact when he came on. Femino should start the next match
Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by rubio: 3:17am On Jun 18, 2018
Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by donqx: 4:39am On Jun 18, 2018
hmm
Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by sammywizzy11(m): 5:30am On Jun 18, 2018
fairfora:
This is it. I wish we played like this yesterday. Even if they lost 4 to Croatia, we would have still praised them. Yeye people
9ja don't know what football is all about they are just there to catch fun
Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 18, 2018
laliga01:

My brother, no go there o. If Nigeria had played better, my ticket for burst Nah.
Last game!!! Biko, they played according to plan.
Their loosing added more money to my pocket.... I hope they will loose again.
grin don't tell me you were one of those who wished them the badluck . No be say you don bet say make dem lose. Hahaha
Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by laliga01: 6:37am On Jun 18, 2018
fairfora:
grin don't tell me you were one of those who wished them the badluck . No be say you don bet say make dem lose. Hahaha

my brother, as a stalker, no sentiment in analysing football irrespective of who is involved.
I have evaluated that team and concluded that Nigeria cannot win that match with the kind of mentality they have.
I placed my money where my mouth is.
But serious I gave up on the mentality of the eagles when we played England, if we had played or a coach with winning mentality, we could have drew or even win that match.
I wouldn't be surprise if we didn't win any match in this turnament .

1 Like

Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by laliga01: 6:40am On Jun 18, 2018
Bundaweber:

bros, abeg no vex. I dey new for all this terminology. abeg wet in be handicap 2-0

hahajajaj, you sef wan learn work.
Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Khutie: 7:23am On Jun 18, 2018
Bibidear:
hi dear
•••Babym

1 Like

Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Sahaboi(m): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2018
Ekaka1:
How??
don't u c d pushing baba
Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by hisroyalrealnes(m): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2018
IykeB:

......be strong brother......we shall overcome....
Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by tunize(m): 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
engrjacuzzi:

I quite agree with what a Nairalander once said about Hazard and William in Chelsea FC playing the same pattern and cost them the season. no cutting edge and made Morata look weak in his role as a striker.
Neymar, William and Coutinho play the same pattern and there's no team work.
U're and that might jst be their downfall cos seems most of those team we classify as under-dog did somekind of meeting ooh cos the way they're playing dey gat no chill.
Re: Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) by gowaga68: 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
Sahaboi:

idiot...hungry man
Ful!!
how can hungry man buy match ticket?
if you don't have anything good to say , how about keeping yourself at something positive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) / Chelsea Fan Dies In Ghana After Barcelona Defeat (Photo) / List Of African Footballers Who Died From Cardiac Arrests (Nigerians Top List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.