Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) (65551 Views)

Wiz Khalifa Smokes Weed With His Mom / Prison Warder Caught On Camera Allegedly "Exchanging" Weed With Naira Marley / Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street (2) (3) (4)

Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by Quoran: 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
The fact that this is news is a problem.

Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
Seriousness cheesy
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by Meekdon: 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
lalasticlala is this news grin
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by niqqaclaimz(m): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
IS a serious deal u know... angry grin grin
Dnt get it twisted
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
Stoopid news every where. I can't stand this
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
Loud is Loud!!
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by koffsman(m): 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
If you know you know claro on the matter with raw rizzla the feeling is heavenly and if una like judge him or me the funny thing Alot of pple would insult him and they worst behind close doors at least we no dey pretend.
I dey house make una kon beat me or argue with your fone .
Ganja farmer

Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by staen: 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
See as im dey smoke d spliff like say im steal am ..
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by koffsman(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
MisterGrace:
His lung go hear am.
Something must kill a man is it your lungs

Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by koffsman(m): 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
Jakumo:

By adding the word "apparently" to your learned opinion regarding the best part of the joint, you have successfully neutralized enemies of progress who were poised to accuse you of being a stoner.

On a technical note, one would have expected Oga Davido to have learnt the art of rolling his spleef with a cardboard "filter" , as is done in the UK, and shown in these illustrative pictures downloaded from the net, for educational purposes only, of course.

This method eliminates the risk of burnt fingers, and also means that "roach clips" need not be used, REPORTEDLY.

Disclaimer : My hand no dey for this matter at all, at all. I just dey pass, dey go my own je-je, as gentleman and Area Fada concern.

At times you just wanna do it the fela style if you know you know
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by milemimi93(m): 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

DMW boss Davido on the pencil weed, look at how serious he was... lol

BY GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/davido-pictured-smoking-weed

Somebody's role model
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by Blackicegold(m): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
[quote author=Earthbound post=68561693]Apparently, that part is the best part. Claro.

If you know, you know.

my broda ur head is there.

Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by Blackicegold(m): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
Earthbound:
Apparently, that part is the best part. Claro.

If you know, you know.
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by OttHin: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
Buhari blames PDP for Eagle's defeat, warns Mikel not to return or face jail - Global Concord. grin
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by SlamvipeR(m): 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
QuietHammer:
Why smoke a wrap when you can smoke two?
we should all learn from uncle snoop and wiz, they are the real mvp wen it comes to Mary jane.
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by Tampa6246(m): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
and later police will arrest all the guys in my area for smoking weed....will still arrest gay,lesbian and even tranny...yet bobrisky dey flaunt everyday for social media...TOO MUCH MONEY MUST BE MADE
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by SlamvipeR(m): 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
niqqaclaimz:
IS a serious deal u know... angry grin grin
Dnt get it twisted
In yung6ix voice: give me kush, TWIST IT up grin grin
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by Stormborn86: 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
Husband material to some. grin

Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by jonero4(m): 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
Yian1:

People still celebrating unGodly things
my brother weed is good 4ur health ,it gives apetite,strenght,and inspiration to those addicted to it but it requires enough food...so if u cnt feed well dnt smoke weed.
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by gbishman: 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
Let me guess this is the role model Pepsi decided to use for their advert, for crying out loud what is the world turning into. Companies should be responsible

Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by ninetiethcrown7(m): 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
How are you sure it is weed... for all you know it could be a rolled up cigarette.

Before you quote me, you must bring evidence and fact to back your claim. If not swallow ya keyboard.
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by isaiahethan: 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
princealexndre:
so did they tell you weed they cause sickness

No mind am
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
gbishman:
Let me guess this is the role model Pepsi decided to use for their advert, for crying out loud what is the world turning into. Companies should be responsible

Relax Chairman, the picture above is in fact a scene from a new, soon-to-be-released movie entitled "Africa's Canna-Kings" and the "weed" being smoked in the above scene is actually common edible bitter-leaf, which is normally added to other stew ingredients in Nigerian cuisine, as you well know, so there is no cause for alarm.

The scene above was staged to titillate viewers and keep up the buzz, as it were, until the movie is released in Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood SIMULTANEOUSLY, whether you like am or not.

For your condition, by the way, my prescription is that you partake of two WRAPS of potent Akure Wonder Weed, and then call me in the morning.

Thank you in advance for your prompt payment for this prescription

Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by wealthpreach(m): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
Is smoking ungodly? where is it in the bible? your lies you tell every day, the sin stated on the commandment that is what is godly?
Yian1:

People still celebrating unGodly things

Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by metroid(m): 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
gbishman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ePJ3YA2vSc
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by metroid(m): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
Jakumo:

Relax Chairman, the picture above is in fact a scene from a new, soon-to-be-released movie entitled "Africa's Canna-Kings" and the "weed" being smoked in the above scene is actually common edible bitter-leaf, which is normally added to other stew ingredients in Nigerian cuisine, as you well know, so there is no cause for alarm.

The scene above was staged to titillate viewers and keep up the buzz, as it were, until the movie is released in Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood SIMULTANEOUSLY, whether you like am or not.

For your condition, by the way, my prescription is that you partake of two WRAPS of potent Akure Wonder Weed, and then call me in the morning.

Savage grin grin
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by lordkay10(m): 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
I always wonder who takes these pictures undecided
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by alexola20(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by jrusky(m): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
Pls Davido smoke it harder do it more pls very good boy.

Davido let me give you this high formular it works like magic and will make you very very high:

Get dry weed add the seed dry one add a little fresh weed then add a little of dry weed root all together then wrap it ohh...boy it ginger like mad do you hear

Very good boy. May thunder plus amadioha plus Ogun(god of iron) fire anybody that stop you from killing yourself with weed or who will pity you will never see peace pls smoke it more good boy. Chioma see wetin you dey carry come home?
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by johnkey: 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
Jakumo:

By adding the word "apparently" to your learned opinion regarding the best part of the joint, you have successfully neutralized enemies of progress who were poised to accuse you of being a stoner.

On a technical note, one would have expected Oga Davido to have learnt the art of rolling his spleef with a cardboard "filter" , as is done in the UK, and shown in these illustrative pictures downloaded from the net, for educational purposes only, of course.

This method eliminates the risk of burnt fingers, and also means that "roach clips" need not be used, REPORTEDLY.

Disclaimer : My hand no dey for this matter at all, at all. I just dey pass, dey go my own je-je, as gentleman and Area Fada concern.
I swear I find it so hard to get this thing done perfectly, been trying for months lol.
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
johnkey:
I swear I find it so hard to get this thing done perfectly, been trying for months lol.

My internet research on this procedure has established that the spleef is rolled up in the normal way, BUT only ONE end is twisted shut, leaving the other end open, ready for installation of the rolled up paper 'filter".

Starting with a 1/2-inch width narrow strip of regular printing paper that has been sliced cleanly with scissors in lengths of 4 to 6 inches, the practitioner then rolls up that narrow strip of paper into a tight little cylinder that can be fitted into the OPEN end of the spleef, where it will partially unfurl, until it fits snug and looks like a filter king cigarette, which can then be given away to charity, or sent to the test laboratories for analysis, depending on the relevant laws of the land.

Further details will be released when the Board of Inquiry concludes its investigations and publishes the White Paper on this subject of spleef rolling technology.
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by OLUWAGBENSMAN: 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
Jakumo:

��This nigga

Runtown Shares His Bed With His Lion In Christmas Relaxation / When Wizkid Visited PSquare As An Upcoming Artist (Throwback Video) / The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week