Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,633 members, 7,958,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:40 AM

Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) (65713 Views)

Wiz Khalifa Smokes Weed With His Mom / Prison Warder Caught On Camera Allegedly "Exchanging" Weed With Naira Marley / Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
angry

Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by OneManLegion(m): 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
Jakumo:

By adding the word "apparently" to your learned opinion regarding the best part of the joint, you have successfully neutralized enemies of progress who were poised to accuse you of being a stoner.

On a technical note, one would have expected Oga Davido to have learnt the art of rolling his spleef with a cardboard "filter" , as is done in the UK, and shown in these illustrative pictures downloaded from the net, for educational purposes only, of course.

This method eliminates the risk of burnt fingers, and also means that "roach clips" need not be used, REPORTEDLY.

Disclaimer : My hand no dey for this matter at all, at all. I just dey pass, dey go my own je-je, as gentleman and Area Fada concern.

gringringrin
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by Endtimesmith(m): 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
The weed dey give am assurance of insurance in the music industry.
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by biggie73(m): 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
Weed competition! Wizkid Vs David.
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by Stormisova(m): 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
Whether nice environment or bush na d same lungs go hear am

jonero4:
see as he gadge up in a nice environment smoking...not all dis local guys dat use to smoke in bushes and incoplete building
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by scarter75: 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ma Niggar! cheesy cheesy :
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by Mucheer(m): 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
princealexndre:
so did they tell you weed they cause sickness
It can cause madness
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by HoodBillionaire: 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
i dey roll 9wraps a day
drive pass customs
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by tbibuzz(m): 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
jonero4:
see as he gadge up in a nice environment smoking...not all dis local guys dat use to smoke in bushes and incoplete building
Bush Na dier own nice environment
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by mrnuur(m): 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
hmmm
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by Maski87: 4:36am On Jun 18, 2018
Davido,I go tell your papa that you smoke weed
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by salesforce: 5:00am On Jun 18, 2018
hmm
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by laliga01: 7:03am On Jun 18, 2018
onatisi:

Keep following davido upandan ,while he keeps making his millions daily .

that's his work nau. To be following davido upandan. He gets paid for it. You need to learn.
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 7:04am On Jun 18, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
i dey roll 9wraps a day
drive pass customs

Na him be say ya product no dey strong at all. Haba, dat 9 wraps suppose reach you to chop for complete one week, if to say na correct market.
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by onatisi(m): 7:08am On Jun 18, 2018
laliga01:

that's his work nau. To be following davido upandan. He gets paid for it. You need to learn.
kwantinue ,you will soon understand , dem no dey teach person grin grin grin
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by laliga01: 7:11am On Jun 18, 2018
grin grin grin
This your response tire me.
Make I do ogi abeg
grin grin grin

onatisi:

Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by laliga01: 7:12am On Jun 18, 2018
onatisi:

angry angry grin
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 7:50am On Jun 18, 2018
MisterGrace:
His lung go hear am.

Something must kill a man grin
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by deebsman1(m): 8:41am On Jun 18, 2018
OKorowanta:
Smoking with seriousness,
Wen serious sickness catch am, him eyes go clear.
Make dem no even cum dey disturb us with serious fund raiser as well. Anyways 30 billion is in the akkant
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by HoodBillionaire: 9:08am On Jun 18, 2018
no be today
since 2011
i dey top up with vodka chocolate
blackwood
origin
monkey tail.
when i bomb
inbox 98
i go come lazy
i no dey do pass myself
no be by to smoke d highest s.k o
bro
i geh responsibilitiea niggi
Jakumo:

Na him be say ya product no dey strong at all. Haba, dat 9 wraps suppose reach you to chop for complete one week, if to say na correct market.
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by Deemg(m): 10:36am On Jun 18, 2018
We
call it inspiration You call it weed. It deserves some seriousness.
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by iamdbosz7: 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
shocked
Re: Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Says: "I Am Not A Lesbian" As She Touches Her Friend's Chest / Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.