Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

See Beverly Osu’s Reaction After Being Blasted For Smoking In A Nun Outfit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Beverly Osu’s Reaction After Being Blasted For Smoking In A Nun Outfit (482 Views)

Freeze Reacts To Beverly Osu Smoking Cigarette While Wearing A Nun Habit / Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Beverly Osu’s Reaction After Being Blasted For Smoking In A Nun Outfit by Kingdomxclusive: 11:17am On Sep 14, 2018
See Beverly Osu’s Reaction After Being Blasted For Smoking In A Nun Outfit

Nollywood Actress, Beverly Osu has taken to social media to reacts to trolls who blasted her for smoking with a nun outfit

As expected, the matter became controversial as Nigerians blasted her for smoking with a nun outfit

According to her, the church has not established smoking as a sin and she advises critics to focus on other important issues.

Here’s her full reaction:
“I am a born and practicing catholic so I know and take your faith seriously. People should rather worry and pray for the hundred of thousands of innocent victims that are raped and abused by priests all over the world particularly over 1000 victims rapped by over 300 prist in Pennsylvania than worry over a hamrless picture that is a mere work of art.”

“In any case reverend sisters and fathers smoke in real life which has not been established as sin to my knowledge.”

“Dear Nigerisna I don’t do what I do for your applause.. If this images came out from a movie, will it be ok?”

“It’s funny how you all just sinned because of a beautiful artistic picture: lol I laugh in Hebrew. MATTHEW 7:1

To get more Christian news visit http://www.kingdomxclusive.com

Re: See Beverly Osu’s Reaction After Being Blasted For Smoking In A Nun Outfit by LLSAINT(m): 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
Fool justifying her foolishness
Go wear hijab and do same and see if you will be alive by tomorrow
I no blame you.
Re: See Beverly Osu’s Reaction After Being Blasted For Smoking In A Nun Outfit by paxonel(m): 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
LLSAINT:
Fool justifying her foolishness
Go wear hijab and do same and see if you will be alive by tomorrow
I no blame you.
and you think christianity should follow that kinda rubbish footsteps of islam killing people unjudiciously?
Re: See Beverly Osu’s Reaction After Being Blasted For Smoking In A Nun Outfit by LLSAINT(m): 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
What are you insinuating?
She should have sex in the open wearing cassock and dressed like a nun?
paxonel:
and you think christianity should follow that kinda rubbish footsteps of islam killing people unjudiciously?
Re: See Beverly Osu’s Reaction After Being Blasted For Smoking In A Nun Outfit by paxonel(m): 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2018
LLSAINT:
What are you insinuating?
She should have sex in the open wearing cassock and dressed like a nun?
oya go killer her for doing that now angry

(1) (Reply)

Keep Your Atheism To Yourself. Wait A Minute! / Thousand Year World / Apostle Suleman Gifts Man And His Family 150,000 Naira In Suleja Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.