Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) (59648 Views)

Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding / Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
dazzlingd:

If Nigeria beat Iceland with 3 goals difference
Then Argentina beat Croatia like 2 goals difference
Then we draw Argentina
and Iceland beat Croatia with a goal difference.

What I'm trying to say is that Nigeria will not qualify .

That's not true.

Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by adecz: 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
Rocktation:

This is so so true. We used to be result-oriented. It doesn't really matter how well anyone can dribble or their number of possession, even though the Yekinis were pros at that, but balls just need to be put into the net.

Now we hear ourselves saying --ehnnn our boys tried...it's just that...blah blah...

We do not care. We neeeeed goalsss!!!

Funnily now, I can't tell the difference in functions between the team players...When strikers are playing defense, midfielders are keeping the post and keeper can come out as far as to try to score a goal.

That's the point!!

We are simply 'patternless'!! undecided
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
Dinho20:
AT LEAST, WE LOSE ONE
AND GAIN ONE.
grin grin grin
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by Pope22(m): 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
nedublink:
mumu
ID.IOTU
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by donald101(m): 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
Don't give up yet, wait for the final result. #istandwithsupereagle
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by DonMekino(m): 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
This is Nigeria aa
Super eagles be losing matches
Ppl be vexing sooo.
This is Nigeria aa
Mikel be promising
Moses be falling down..
This is Nigeria aa
One goal we never get
One win u better forget
This is Nigeria....
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by chillychill(f): 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
okpaire:

and I was seriously following him and then he killed me. guy let God use u na

Buhahahahahaha cheesy were u supporting eagles too? No lie o
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by melody91: 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
Built2last:
ROHR 5 THINGS BEFORE WE PLAY ICELAND

1) Rohr please Iwobi is the most creative player in our team, dont waste him on the flank again.

2) Iheanacho is a better lone striker than Ighalo please don't waste him on the bench again.

3) Remind Ekong always that he is in a football field and not WWE ring. We know John Cena is his idol.

4) Iceland has many tall and physical players,please teach our boys how to defend and set piece.

5) Remind Moses that the biblical Moses was not rolling on the ground when he led his people across the red sea. He is an eagle, eagles fly.

Finally,please tell our boys to stop being shy of Russian girls and up their game.

THANK YOU.
more to the Moses part..the biblical Moses go dey shame fr this our own for he cross the mighty red sea with just a staff he dey take walk...ordinary to cross ball perfectly ,our own Moses no fit...make Rohr help us tell am to consult the other Moses on crossing things.
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by gr8cany: 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
nelsonebby:
mathematicians in the house what is the possibility of nigeria qualifying right now as the group stands.

let us know please sad
P(Nigeria won the 1st game) =0
P(Nigeria playing a win in the 2nd game)= 1/2
P(Nigeria playing a win in the 3rd game)= 1/2
P(Nigeria and Iceland playing a draw) =1/2
P(Nigeria and Argentina playing a draw) = 1/2

Total Nigeria chances=0,1/2,1/2,1/2,1/2.

P(Nigeria qualifying for next stage) is 0*1/2*1/2*1/2*1/2= 0
therefore Nigeria will not qualify for next stage.
MERCY HOUR
Nigeria will qualify for next stage if and only if
P(Iceland playing a win in the 2nd game) = 0 or
P(Argentina playing a win in the 2nd game) = 0 or
P(Croatia playing a win in the 2nd game) = 0 and
P(Nigeria playing a win in the 2nd and 3rd game) = 1

or slimmer probability of obtaining a chance in goal difference if and only if we score high in the next encounters.
QED.. Nigeria team are on a long thing...God help them

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by naturalwaves: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
Built2last:
ROHR 5 THINGS BEFORE WE PLAY ICELAND

1) Rohr please Iwobi is the most creative player in our team, dont waste him on the flank again.

2) Iheanacho is a better lone striker than Ighalo please don't waste him on the bench again.

3) Remind Ekong always that he is in a football field and not WWE ring. We know John Cena is his idol.

4) Iceland has many tall and physical players,please teach our boys how to defend and set piece.

5) Remind Moses that the biblical Moses was not rolling on the ground when he led his people across the red sea. He is an eagle, eagles fly.

Finally,please tell our boys to stop being shy of Russian girls and up their game.

THANK YOU.
Funny but true.
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by talk2percy(m): 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
When is the match even starting, Nigeria must surely beat them
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by oloriLFC(f): 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
Pope22:
HOW NIGERIA WILL QUALIFY FOR THE GROUP STAGE:

If we win Iceland, draw Argentina, score 2 goals against Iceland, then Argentina beats Iceland 3-1 while Croatia loses to Iceland 2-0, then Nigeria scores 2 goals in the first half against Argentina if only Croatia will draw Argentina and miss a penalty, then Iceland and Nigeria play 2-2 if only Croatia will draw Iceland with 2 goals, then we win our last match and qualify. If you don't understand it, use a calculator, that's what we always use whenever Nigeria plays world cup.
"...then Argentina beats Iceland..." how many times they wan play?
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by Rasbel(m): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
Chizuru01:
We are waiting for Reno Omokiri. His reaction is like nuclear fission

he reacted already, and as expected, he related the loss with Buhari's call
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by Erysworld(m): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
nelsonebby:
mathematicians in the house what is the possibility of nigeria qualifying right now as the group stands.

let us know please sad

Infinitesimal grin
nelsonebby:

let us know please sad

Infinitesimal
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
undecided Bunch of cowards, how many times they react on herdsmen killings?
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by Dearlord(m): 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
It so embarrassing how once our super Eagle has turned to a super Chicken.

I once said it that Nigeria football is going nowhere as long as we keep fielding talented players Who lack experience in the game. You can posses the whole skills of pace & dribbling but the inability to dictate and deliver at the last minutes of the game is just as useless as Buhari's Regime.
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by Ellixlimswag(m): 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
thank god i buy the fake Jersey assuming dem win i for buy away jersey the fake one
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by visijo(m): 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
Jh0wsef:
you never kpai ??
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by promise4wonders: 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
correct bro on instagram , I love that. we are mathematicians in this part of the world.we have always been going to the world cup with big calculators and it does work at times.this time around,if Nigeria win Iceland and pray for Argentina to draw and on the last day, we draw with Argentina, we have qualified.I wish we could fix our ECONOMY through this mathematical brilliance. our country would have been a better place.
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by ponti93(m): 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
If nigeria couldn't beat the weakest team in the group, who will they beat... What am i even saying... Nigeria is the weakest team in the group
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by Reelmii: 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
maisauki:
good ppl usually post scores on nairaland or ke, I can just b reading how we play on goal.com
Olohun ma je ki n fi owo sofo mo!
I guess u bought the jersey
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
Your father yansh You think you could predicted wrong for us I made me wasted money On petrol Now that you are asun Predict again make i see u
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by joshmee4real(m): 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
Akinz0126:
That match was a big slap on the face of Giant of africa and am pretty sure Ghana'll be making mockery of those dullards representing 9ja.A country of 180million couldn't assembly 23 talented,cordinated and experience chaps we are really f*cked.

As for mikel have been saying it and'll continue to HE doesn't deserve that No10 jersey;that No is too much for him to carry Okocha said same thing thou.

Finally still waiting for 9ja football analyst to analyze and pin point what went wrong yesterday.

And for those spewing trash about iwobi,Croatia know very well who he's and they nailed him down alas no other talents in the team to distract the opposition.

in conclusion our 2 and 3 aren't good enough modern ball is gone beyond jast staying back without providing assistance upfront.

Etebo still remain one of the best CM we have so so much like and respect him.
Which Okocha, Pls stop mentioning that guy, If he had continued wearing the num 10 jersey, will Mikel take it from him?. When Nigerians needed him the most was wen he knew he ll retire. ordinarily one will say you bow out wen the ovation is high. BT wot did Okocha win that he bowed out so early. Tim Cahill of Australia is about 42 yes old and still went to Russia. So whether Okocha said it or you jz framed it, Tell Okocha, I Said yourself and himself should keep their mouth Shot.
Everybody in Nigeria is annoying me at the moment
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by perryy(m): 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
ednut1:
From the friendlies it was obvious we were crap. Fifa needs to reduced africas slot to 2. Disgrace of a continent

I share your view jor
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by dumininu01(m): 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
I dnt knw why we think we can defeat iceland grin grin... dey will b more difficult than d argentines sef.. Dah nigeria team has nothing to offer grin
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by MikeBetty(m): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
Chizuru01:
We are waiting for Reno Omokiri. His reaction is like nuclear fission
I Always Like Reno's Reactions. I Look Up To See One Soon.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by joshmee4real(m): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
tragergeorge:
wouldhave been better Mikel is pushed back to support ndidi ,etobo is smarter,e for play further up than Mikel ,Moses would have been better if he play e normal right back /wing back... We played our best players off wing
Now you ve jz made a valid points. Do yu play Soccer?
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by dumininu01(m): 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
joshmee4real:

Which Okocha, Pls stop mentioning that guy, If he had continued wearing the num 10 jersey, will Mikel take it from him?. When Nigerians needed him the most was wen he knew he ll retire. ordinarily one will say you bow out wen the ovation is high. BT wot did Okocha win that he bowed out so early. Tim Cahill of Australia is about 42 yes old and still went to Russia. So whether Okocha said it or you jz framed it, Tell Okocha, I Said yourself and himself should keep their mouth Shot.
Everybody in Nigeria is annoying me at the moment
lol i think okocha shuld hv stayed on tho.. okocha still looks good sef even with his old age better than dis mikel bt i think dah nwakali wuld hv done a good job
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by solochris(m): 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
BrutusOj:
That pig didn't say we will win the first match na..let's wait till the next round..the game is still opened

Which game is still open
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by joshmee4real(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
dumininu01:
lol i think okocha shuld hv stayed on tho.. okocha still looks good sef even with his old age better than dis mikel bt i think dah nwakali wuld hv done a good job
yea. Though I ve nt actually watched that Nwakali Play. But lyk someone said, Etebo should av been pushed forward and Mikel to partner Ndidi. Etebo is far smarter and faster
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by Desdola(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
Do we even have full backs? our 2 and 3 weren't functional yesterday. They don't help in attack.
Re: Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) by suremanpatriot: 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
Naija stop daydreaming,football no be mathematics where permutation and combination is applied. It is abt extraordinary talent play,superior sports technology and fire-power from God-factor grin
This why India use vodoo and get banned for life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems / Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead / Olajumoke, Ex-agege Breadseller Joins Instagram, Shares Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.