Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead (59589 Views)

Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) / FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention / Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick, Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Islie: 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
Veteran Nollywood actor, Ojo Arowosafe, popularly known as Fadeyi Oloro, is dead.

He died Tuesday after a protracted illness.

The details of Fadeyi’s death are still sketchy as of press time.

Born September 15, 1957, the veteran actor died at 66.

Confirming his death Tuesday night, actor and comedian, Bayegun Oluwatoyin aka Woli Arole, shared the news via his Instagram account saying, “So happy I reached out to you sir, so happy we played our part, so happy we laughed together, so happy we were able to show our support. Rest in Peace the Legend ‘Fadeyi Oloro’.

“Let’s check up on people when dey (they) are alive, Let’s show love when people can feel. Let’s help when it can be seen.”

Until his death, the veteran actor battled an undisclosed ailment for years.

The Ekiti-born actor rose to prominence during the 80s and late 90s for his trademarked herbalist character.

https://punchng.com/breaking-nollywood-actor-fadeyi-oloro-is-dead/?amp

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Barrywilly(m): 11:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
At least, he will now go and rest. He cried out for people to save his life during his sickness but got few responses. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

182 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Dreal1247: 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
Death is the unavoidable end of every mortal. May his gentle soul rest in peace.

540 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Helpfromabove1(m): 11:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
RIP, if and if …..

66 he is still young compare to many of our politicians at 70,75 and even 80 yrs

He contributed his own part to the growth of Nollywood in the 80s

On a light mode he is the first Nigerian to use a phone and watch a cinema far back 80s

518 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by ChinemeremFidel: 11:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
RIP Baba Fadeyi Oloro

Am so sorry for uttering such gibberish before

I am so sorry

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Helpfromabove1(m): 11:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
As long as he is from Ekiti
I gat NO RIP
Tinubu should give him that

Can u read what u have up dere careful and tell me if it makes any sense

Can’t u draw between the lines

And mind you everyone have the right to vote for who ever they want to just as you do have the same right

Election will come and go but Nigeria will by Gods grace remain

513 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by damoobaba: 12:10am On Mar 08, 2023
Just saw it on Arole's timeline. Surprised it's not on front page.

1 Like

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by OceanEye: 12:14am On Mar 08, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
RIP, if and if …..

66 he is still young compare to many of our politicians at 70,75 and even 80 yrs

He contributed his own part to the growth of Bollywood in the 80s

On a light mode he is the first Nigerian to use a phone and watch a cinema far back 80s

Is this a joke? "Bollywood"?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by OlawaleBammie: 12:16am On Mar 08, 2023
Fadeyi oloro, afi suke!!!
Who will now inheritance that his 4inches Dane gun?? grin
Rip Baba, sunre oh.

ChinemeremFidel:
I gat NO RIP

Lol, like he need Ur rip before

But wait, do we even have matured men and women on this nairaland again??
Some people just be commenting like 8yr old kid and u wil be amazed by their childish skills.
Looks like it's high time I seek for an alternative to this forum, even the owner sef must have probably forgotten his password, so how much more me?

388 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Helpfromabove1(m): 7:12am On Mar 08, 2023
OceanEye:

Is this a joke? "Bollywood"?

Work of auto correct

Nollywood for Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Helpfromabove1(m): 7:13am On Mar 08, 2023
author=Gorpoye post=121562162]
Are you sure about the bolded
What about Abija[/quote]

It’s either you don’t understand the statement

”on a lighter mode he is the first person in Nigeria to use a mobile phone “

Or maybe and most likely you are too young to know him because everyone old enough to know him will surely understand that statement

6 Likes

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Foodqueen(f): 7:30am On Mar 08, 2023
Rip legend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by DropsMic(m): 8:53am On Mar 08, 2023
RIP
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:53am On Mar 08, 2023
NL is d last forum to carry News grin

535 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Burgerlomo: 8:53am On Mar 08, 2023
RIP sir
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by fourboys: 8:54am On Mar 08, 2023
Rip sir

1 Like

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Houseofglam7(f): 8:54am On Mar 08, 2023
cry

1 Like

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Latidoh1: 8:54am On Mar 08, 2023
Rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by tarantino1000: 8:54am On Mar 08, 2023
You're one major sickness away from being a destitute in this country. It's just facts.

RIP

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by factcheckmmm: 8:54am On Mar 08, 2023
RIP
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Topmaike007(m): 8:55am On Mar 08, 2023
Na WA oo, you no go see Toyin Abraham and that big mouthed actress wey Davido leave and the rest coming out for this our old actors na to come online dey take Aso ebi for politicians wey don run the nation dry sad sad

Rip legend

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Ckonnet: 8:55am On Mar 08, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
I gat NO RIP

Are you normal? I hope you are not from igbo land and if so you be pure efulefu!!

21 Likes

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by barbstee(m): 8:55am On Mar 08, 2023
Heeyaarh
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Toosure70: 8:55am On Mar 08, 2023
Rip legend

3 Likes

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by factcheckmmm: 8:56am On Mar 08, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

Can u read what u have up dere careful and tell me if it makes any sense

Can’t u draw between the lines

And mind you everyone have the right to vote for who ever they want to just as you do have the same right

If those words had justice guarding and protecting it

God is a God of justice. Maybe you are talking of another god you recognise somewhere
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by ImoleNaija: 8:56am On Mar 08, 2023
May God rest his soul.

He made our childhood lovely.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by techWriter5: 8:56am On Mar 08, 2023
The legend himself.

536 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Uniquetani1(f): 8:57am On Mar 08, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
I gat NO RIP

Grow up

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together / Temi Otedola Teaches Her Dad How To Take A Selfie / Throwback Photos Of Teni In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.