Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy (22323 Views)

Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party / Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Senator Buruji Kashamu's Campaign Dance Video Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by Kabasa333: 9:29am On Jun 17, 2018
Ijebu alae
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by Kabasa333: 9:31am On Jun 17, 2018
Very soon Efcc coming down to Ijebu Igbo
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by Senorprinz(m): 9:52am On Jun 17, 2018
This country needs someone like Kim Jong un.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by akinszz: 9:52am On Jun 17, 2018
see as he siddon like baba eleran (meat seller) for mile 12
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by ufuosman(m): 10:02am On Jun 17, 2018
Hungry in d land. wicked and heartless politicians
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by Nistfrank(m): 10:05am On Jun 17, 2018
they will steal their billions and give them 2cups of rice and chicken change, I ve not said anything
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by frowland(m): 10:29am On Jun 17, 2018
gamaliel9:

Salah rice....with PDP and 2019 written on it?

What should he write there? APC? Salah? Mohammed? na wa for you guys. Is tomorrow election? 2019 is almost a year ahead, so I wonder what a 3 cups of Rice and #500 will do for electorate on a 'Salah day'
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by sweetTai(m): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2018
Until the day politicians like Kashamu is sharing a prison cell rather than Naira note, Nigeria will never prosper. The United States Government is still looking for this Idiot for Fraud investigation and here he is sharing Nigeria's stolen wealth as a Nigerian Senator. And Gullible Nigerians, Market women, bus drivers e.t.c will still innocently vote for him not knowing he is sharing their kids generational funds. SAD!

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by DavSagacity(m): 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
Exwizard:
After all this, it will be a double tragedy should any Nigerian end up In hell again.

Nigeria is the dump site for all atrocities

Someone should mention one bill this man sponsored during his term in the senate

Pls if you are in Abeokuta, and you have any daily payment job I can engage in, pls am interested am a student who need to meet up with some certain. Needs. Thanks
where is your school..?. I mean your location in Abeokuta.??.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by Moneywomen17(m): 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
diebuhari1:
Sophisticated Morons
diebuhari1:
Undiluted poverty in the South Wàste.
below is ur politician sharing money in anambra it seems u guys have short time memory. Every right thinking individual is condemning this and rightly so but u couldn’t help urself but take a dig at yoruba despite the fact ur politician is guilty too. Is this not “undiluted poverty” in the south east

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by Moneywomen17(m): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
phase1:
Stomache infrastructure aka amala politics.

You can also watch out for unprecedented rate of ritual killings in Ogun as election nears.
yeah just like this akpu politics below

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by Moneywomen17(m): 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
Bullhari007:
I believe there is hunger in yellowbar land
like this hunger in osu red mud land

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by Lucasbalo(m): 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
Sad. After effects of poverty. What about teaching someone how to fish instead of giving him fish. God help Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by Lucasbalo(m): 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
sweetTai:
Until the day politicians like Kashamu is sharing a prison cell rather than Naira note, Nigeria will never prosper. The United States Government is still looking for this Idiot for Fraud investigation and here he is sharing Nigeria's stolen wealth as a Nigerian Senator. And Gullible Nigerians, Market women, bus drivers e.t.c will still innocently vote for him not knowing he is sharing their kids generational funds. SAD!
You are absolutely right. I knew the havoc that fat buffoon Kashamu did in Chicago not far from the neighborhood i grew up in Uptown section of Chitown. If he ever step his foot on America, he will spend most of his life in penitentiary. That's the worthless drug baron some Nigerians are hailing.

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by Bullhari007(m): 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
Moneywomen17:
like this hunger in osu red mud land
osu will collect and still vote according to his conscience, but for cone headed yellowbar demons , just promise them a bowl of amala and ewedu he will deny his ancestors... hehehehehehe don't make me to remember republic of brown roofted slum
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by sweetTai(m): 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lucasbalo:
You are absolutely right. I knew the havoc that fat buffoon Kashamu did in Chicago not far from the neighborhood i grew up in Uptown section of Chitown. If he ever step his foot on America, he will spend most of his life in penitentiary. That's the worthless drug baron some Nigerians are hailing.

Thank you my brother. It’s absolutely nauseating to see Kashamu as a Nigerian Senator. For most of us in the United States, it is people like Kashamu that messed it all up for us. And to think he’s back at home messing things up is absolutely infuriating!

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by Lucasbalo(m): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
sweetTai:

Thank you my brother. It’s absolutely nauseating to see Kashamu as a Nigerian Senator. For most of us in the United States, it is people like Kashamu that messed it all up for us. And to think he’s back at home messing things up is absolutely infuriating!
If i tell you what that guy did on the North side of Chicago , your knee will buckle. He damaged so many life and the punk ran away when he was about to be apprehended by the Feds. Not surprised that he's doing that in Nigeria. I think it's the level of poverty not that the people love him. One thing i am sure about is that he would be dealt his punishment by Uncle Sam because he can hide but he can't run forever.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by ifymadu: 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
People that go out to collect these handouts from politicians are as useless as the politicians themselves. They have reduced the masses to beggars who have no choices. This is why Nigeria can not develop beyond the level it is, politics of money.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by phynestboi: 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
truly there is hunger in da land
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by omoiyalayi(m): 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
This kind thing dey pain me haba 500 naira?

Nigerians let be wise na

Wen we collect dis pin nut from dem we encourage dem to steal d more dat we dnt care while development suffers no good road, well equipped hospitals & affordable health care power nko? Wat abt gud schools ?

Instead of this people askin him how he spent d 2017 allocation, money he would ve used 2 build infrastructure dat will last a lifetime dey re dia collecting 500 naira

Do dey eve know how much was allocated to their constituency in 2017 budget? What has he done wit it?

Where are all this civil right groups ?

This matter is nt peculiar 2 ogun state alone all 36 states & fct included

People need 2 be educated abt dis things they will spend d 500 naira finish in a minute but infrastructure will last a life tym

We shld start demanding accountability frm dis politicians #EnoughIsEnough

Am pained!

Very sad seeing this

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by greatman247(m): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
Mcreloaded:
Politician's can think what ever they want but the people are wiser now and know what's best for them and their communities.
So its no longer about donating freebies when election is near and expect the electorate to ignorantly give you their precious vote knowing the next time they will see you with your Greek gift again is when the next election approaches.
This time politicians all over the country will wonder what change have happened in this country

The people are still much more foolish as before. They don't learn in this country. Its unfortunate that I am from Nigeria. You'd be shock the foolish senator will be returned and emerged winner after election. Fayose using stomach infrastructure not too long ago and it works for him so the people of this country never learn. What a useless country. The people say A and then do B.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by gbishman: 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nigerians when will we ever learn and stop dis gracing ourselves in front of the whole world. Imagine a so called enlightened senator of the federal Republic of Nigeria showing N500 to hopeless and helpless able bodied human beings, rather than provide jobs or pass legislation that protects the vulnerable Nigerians he prefers to share crumbs. I spit on you Baraje, Nigerians lets rise up and seize power from these empty brains
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by Exwizard: 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
DavSagacity:

where is your school..?. I mean your location in Abeokuta.??.
mapoly
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by Haleesha1209(f): 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
Abeg leave all these naija politicians jare...

Empower yourself with data sharing training and be your own boss just after 2days of data sharing training.... With just 1500

Check my signature and pm me for more info if interested.

Remember DATA is now a good product like rice...everybody needs data...
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
Mcreloaded:
Politician's can think what ever they want but the people are wiser now and know what's best for them and their communities.
So its no longer about donating freebies when election is near and expect the electorate to ignorantly give you their precious vote knowing the next time they will see you with your Greek gift again is when the next election approaches.
This time politicians all over the country will wonder what change have happened in this country
story for the gods.wheN ALL politicians are sharing rice where will d change come from
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
Exwizard:
After all this, it will be a double tragedy should any Nigerian end up In hell again.

Nigeria is the dump site for all atrocities

Someone should mention one bill this man sponsored during his term in the senate

Pls if you are in Abeokuta, and you have any daily payment job I can engage in, pls am interested am a student who need to meet up with some certain. Needs. Thanks
mention one bill that is beneficial to you
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
gypsey:
is it not time to ban this behaviour by crooked politicians in nigeria?
ban it na
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
ednut1:
Nigeria is beyond redemption. Only recolonisation or revolution can save us
ask Syria and Lebanon
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
Godpolymath:
Black people are the most stupid race on earth,just take a look at the country where they are the majority..

Someone sharing 500 naia to you,and you are happy.Your own money
now you've cursed a whole race. what have you gained.
what has changed
talk is cheap
you want others to work so to can chop abi
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by Moneywomen17(m): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2018
Bullhari007:
osu will collect and still vote according to his conscience, but for cone headed yellowbar demons , just promise them a bowl of amala and ewedu he will deny his ancestors... hehehehehehe don't make me to remember republic of brown roofted slum
trash trash I point out ur hypocrisy for all to see quick to insult but forget u and urs are guilty of the same
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by Bullhari007(m): 11:43am On Jun 18, 2018
Moneywomen17:
trash trash I point out ur hypocrisy for all to see quick to insult but forget u and yes are guilty of the same
why won't it be trash to you when you are full of trash
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy by Moneywomen17(m): 11:46am On Jun 18, 2018
Bullhari007:
why won't it be trash to you when you are full of trash
e pain am well chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud / Journalists Barred As Court Announces Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu, Boko Haram / Nigerian Government Shifts Blame On Petrol Price Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.