Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Fiscal Responsibility Commission! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fiscal Responsibility Commission! (5900 Views)

Fiscal Responsibility Commission: Where Art Thou? / Fiscal Responsibility Commission Result / Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission! by JahMan1: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2010
@Funshyolu,
I personally visited their office in Abuja 2 weeks ago.When they started their pranks,I told the guy to look at me very well,that I am not an idle job applicant but one that needs a career change and so will not cry to hear the bitter truth.
He brought out the list and asked for my particulars,after which he confirmed that my name is not among the 36 names.
They employed a candidate per state.Apparently,if your state has been given a slot for a position,then you'll miss out on your position even if you are the best candidate for it.
He said the chairman only signed 6 of the letters but will sign the rest when he comes back.
The serene, beautiful office is just empty and devoid of any activity.

That is the latest bros.
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission! by funshyolu: 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2010
Thanks my Bros, I am in the same position as yours. There is possibly no way I would have taken the offer if they had made me one. To be frank, I have a great job but I like testing my worth every now and then so that I don't meet a suprise when I am least prepared for it. I remembered some of the questions one of the interviewer posed to me, it goes like this:
Interviewer: "How much is your monthly take home pay in your present place of employment?"
My Response: "500K" This is actually a conservative estimate, I earn far more than this.
Interviewer: "Phew (as in whistle) and you are here! You will be taking home 56K, how about it are you still interested?"
My Response "Life is not all about money, I came from Niger Delta and I know what insecurity means to me and my family, at a point in one life, you need to take stock and ask yourself what do you want, money or happiness and peace of mind, I like Abuja and I will be ready to take your offer if you offer me one"

That is it my Brother, whatever it is I remained undaunted and I will want you to maintain that same mental attitude, the establishment does not desire a skillful person like you and me. they will rather go for the average mind and that is why we will never excel in Nigeria as long as we hold on to this parochial and nepotic way of doing things. God help us.

Lets keep the contact. I can be reached at funshyolu@yahoo.com. Lets discuss more.

With kind regards
Funshy

(1) (2) (Reply)

--- / Good Midnight! Please Note That All N-power Beneficiaries Will Be Taking A Jet / How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.