Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Which Movies Made You Cry? - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movies Made You Cry? (14212 Views)

Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? / What Movies Made You Cry? / Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by energygirl: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2011
Being a South American(Brasil) Lady, "TEARS OF WOMANHOOD" Part 1,2,3 all made me cry after watching it on http://yatotainment.com/product/info/205/Tears-of-Womanhood-1.php

I wish African people support and "LIKE" they African films here too: http://www.facebook.com/africanfilms

tchau
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2011
y did i get married 2.i cried when janet jackson husband died.
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by billyjordon: 11:20am On Aug 31, 2011
Here are some movie made me Cry, Titanic, Walk to Remember, Green Mile, The Notebook, Wicker Park, Philadelphia and The Elephant Man.
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2011
amistad.
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by CuteTj(m): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2011
''THREE IDIOTS''. I laughed and cried at the same time!
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by lexyflexy(m): 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2011
3 idiots (Indian Movie) did make me cry,
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by ElmA1(f): 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2011
Titanic
Brave heart
Pearl harbour
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by Tekepama: 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2011
A beautiful mind
Titanic
Saving private Ryan
Mama Sunday (Nig)
Hotel Rwanda
Best Man
Terimanbania
Pursuit of happiness
Died richened or richer (Nig)
Blood Diamond
Till We Meet Again (Novel)
Things Fall Apart (Novel)
Legends of the fall
(one Genevieve movie that she was thrown out of her house, while she was pregnant and met and an educated mad man who help her with accommodation) I love sound track (let God fight for me)
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by MrResource(m): 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2011
Titanic
Last Castle
3 idiots
V Vendetta
passion of Christ
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by connysmith: 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
1. Our Friend(2019)
you’ll be reaching for your tissues reflecting on all your friendships thus far.

2. Fatherhood(2021)
There will be parts where you may feel sad but it’ll put a smile on your face in the end.

I got these films from this full list: https://premierge.com/movies-that-make-you-cry/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Blue Aiva Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House / Where Do I Download Nigerian Army Training Videos / Nigerian Nollywood Movies Download Free From Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.