Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Which Movies Made You Cry? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movies Made You Cry? (14220 Views)

Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? / What Movies Made You Cry? / Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by samboribo(m): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2007
after how many years of not crying, i just watched The Diary Of A Mad Black Woman last week and i noticed i couldn't hold back the tears in my eyes when the lawyer'sBrian, right?) wife stepped into church unexpectedly and started singing with so much deep passion.

that was a very good movie. 8.5/10

cool cool cool
IBB
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by denex: 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2007
First movie that made me cry was BRAVEHEART. When William Wallace died, it occured to me that he never wanted any part of that whole freedom fight just wanted to be a farmer. Sold out by his own. Just like Jesus, they hail you,
they'll nail you.
Words of Lauryn.
The next movie that got me misty eyed was.
ALI.
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2007
Titanic,
the patriot when Mel gibson's son was killed ,and his wife and family were burnt in church.
First night(the death of king Authur)
Scarlet Woman,
Hotel Rwanda,
pay it forward. that movie was too much
The passion of The Christ,I almost drowned in tears
Three wishes (a series though) its a reality program but it always makes me cry
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by annmarien(f): 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2007
ya titanic, to see so many people perish is just sad, i always cry on seeing that part. also pay it forward, why did he have to die after everything. it was so painful when everyone gathered with lit candles and they were singing 'calling all angels'. some other movies with touching scenes made me cry.
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by charka: 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2007
for me it is CITY OF ANGELS. Tears were dropping from my eyes and i didnt even notice from the point when the girl died till the movie ended,

pay it forward also touched me so much.
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by mukina2: 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2007
shrek 4 . with rooney as shrek . it made me cry cry cry grin
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by PoDeep(m): 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2007
Na wa o. Shrek dey make persn cry again??
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by hola2ng(m): 10:26am On Jul 26, 2007
Never knew Shrek could initiate tears.
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by monstah(m): 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2007
Titanic,

I am Sam,

Braveheart,

Passion of the Christ! cry cry cry
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by denex: 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2007
@murkina2

you're wicked!
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by Sexyabby(f): 3:56am On Jul 30, 2007
The Temptations
Hotel Rwanda
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2007
i think the movie i got near to tears was, titanic and Armageddon. it was so gripping and touching.
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by md4real(m): 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2007
people na TITANIC and a sub titled india movie called ISIQ
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by amena(f): 12:10am On Aug 05, 2007
hmm, i cry in any touchy movie. frm all d indian movies back in the days like mother india & co to roots, titanic, pay it forward, even blood diamonds etc, when i watch movies with pple close to me, they tend to look at my direction 4tears in any sorrowful or touchy scene. not to talk of danielle steel's movies based on her books!
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by whitelexi(m): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2007
I had tears in my eyes while watching a family war between father and son in the indian movie called Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham by Reknowned Amitabh Bachchan and new sensational Shahrukh khan. The interesting thing about this movie is the sharp contrast between emotions involved in a mother's love and a father's strictness, ironically, both show that both parent's love and care for their kids grin.

Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by aloib(f): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2007
pretty woman
click
in pursuit of happiness
world trade center
coach carter

titanic , bored me to the infinity level, lol
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by omoge(f): 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2007
honestly india films can make one shed tears grin
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by lexyflexy(m): 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2007
E si wa lenu e - O ga O
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by odada(m): 7:23am On Aug 13, 2007
TITANIC cry cry cry
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by ebony4life(f): 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2007
Indian film make one cry

The Foreign films I watched that made me cry was
BLOOD DIAMONDS
HOTEL RWANDA

NIGERIA
ALAPADUPE
this is a Yoruba movie by Muyiwa Ademola
Very Interesting!
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by oluyele(f): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2007
Hi, I guess you're right. Indian films have a way with the emotions. From the days of THE PROMISE to JUGNU to DHARAM AND VEER and the likes to the present day Indian movies like KAL HOO NA HOO KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI (abeg maka una go look for that film watch!!!).

The other films that has really made me wail was Hotel Rwanda, Sarafina, a film by Kevin Costner whose family was ripped apart in the depression days and horrible, horrible things were done to his children all in the name of due process!!!!!!!

Hmm, ahhhh THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST ETC. I watched this film once and i dare not try to watch it again or else!!!!!!!!!

i like old classics too like THE WOMAN OF SUBSTANCE, JANE EYRE,

I guess you could just call me an old cry cry baby who cannot bear to see an ugly scene in am movie!!!

Have fun. I like this posts!!!!! kiss wink
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by Memmyluv(f): 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2007
[color=#770077][/color]

Tiatanic made me cry, i also shed tears when i watch WIDOW
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by snazzydawn(f): 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2007
I watched the movie "Simon Birch" last week and I cried. It is a good movie.
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by stephanio(f): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2007
[b][/b]the pursuit of happiness i couldn't help cryin when his wife left him and when he and his son had to sleep in th public toilet life can be so cruel embarassed;the best man :and also Wat's love gotta do wit it undecided
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by vescucci(m): 8:36am On Oct 02, 2007
It seems almost all Mel Gibson movies make a cry baby outta me. Except Apocalypto of course. Others are Little Princess which absolutely got me wailing, I swear! Like everybody else I got moved with Titanic, Cinderella Man, Gladiator et al. A point worthy of note, though; I cried mostly when I was younger and impressionable. Now I'm weathered by life and more of a brute. It'd take a lot of doing to stir me up now. I'm saying this for the benefit of the chics who don't dig cry babies, hehehe. Just playin', or maybe not, probably am, but you can't be too careful though,
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by jiddah: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2007
well am not a cry person and apart from I am Sam, the movie that moved me recently is Pursuit of Happyness.

almost got me crying sad
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by vescucci(m): 7:37am On Oct 04, 2007
Almost, huh, Jiddah?
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by jiddah: 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2007
@vescucci

well what can i say u know me cool
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by odada(m): 5:14am On Oct 15, 2007
Sometime in April the movie about the Rwandan genocide of 1994! phew cry cry
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by naijabelle: 4:03am On Oct 16, 2007
Hotel Rwanda, that movie makes everyone cry, and the sad part is that it happened in real life. I pray that us as a society will make sure nothin like that happens again.
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by Mustay(m): 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2007
the last don cry cry
Re: Which Movies Made You Cry? by yipadex(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2007
what about forest gump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Where Do I Download Nigerian Army Training Videos / Nigerian Nollywood Movies Download Free From Youtube / How Much Do TV Writers Earn Per Episode?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.