Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) (7689 Views)

Yemi Alade Display Nipples In New Instagram Pictures / 62-year-old Madonna Poses Topless In Age-defying Instagram Pictures / Top Famous People That Doesn't Follow Anyone Back In Instagram (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by hilario8898(m): 11:23am On Jun 17, 2018
Guess who?

The Queen bee herself - Beyonce

Follows no one on her instagram not even her hubby yet has an amazing amount of followers �

I wonder if lalasticlala & seun can do this�

Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by Idonki(f): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2018
Good for her

3 Likes

Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by obaataaokpaewu: 11:32am On Jun 17, 2018
Funny thing is that if you go through comments on any of her posts, you will see people telling her #kfb. Lol
If na my type full this world, na only their family members and friends go dey follow dem for social media

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by ednut1(m): 11:40am On Jun 17, 2018
What are we supposed to do with this

1 Like

Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by vertueptime: 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
ednut1:

Telling u hw ppl are stupid to follow ppl who dnt care

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by ednut1(m): 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
vertueptime:

since ur post cant get anyone to unfollow her let sleeping dogs lie na. So u expect her to follow 105m peeps back abi

4 Likes

Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by Sappro22(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
Op Check again.. There are 100+ celebrities following 0!!

Eminem is one of them

Next news please sad

7 Likes

Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by chriskosherbal(m): 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
Take it or leave it this babe is unique. .
Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by dingbang(m): 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
I am going to unfollow every gadamn soul on my instagram page right now

3 Likes

Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by Gerrard59(m): 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
vertueptime:

Her choice & page.

Not hard to understand, shey?

1 Like

Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by Idrismusty97(m): 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
Same with Eminem on Twitter, If you know your worth people will follow you and you don't have to follow anyone. The most stupidest things i see on Twitter or Instagram is "Please kindly follow back". Did i beg you to follow me? Just ignore them once they are tired they will unfollow you.
Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by royalamour(m): 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
Why would I follow any celebrity in the first place? Of what use is that to me?

7 Likes

Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by sparog(m): 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
Na her probs
grin
Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
hilario8898:
Guess who?

The Queen bee herself - Beyonce

Follows no one on her instagram not even her hubby yet has an amazing amount of followers �

I wonder if lalasticlala & seun can do this�
her husband no de Instagram....lai Mohamed
Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Same with Eminem on Twitter, If you know your worth people will follow you and you don't have to follow anyone. The most stupidest things i see on Twitter or Instagram is "Please kindly follow back". Did i beg you to follow me? Just ignore them once they are tired they will unfollow you.
so the people that are following him are mumu?
Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by Idrismusty97(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
Bouncingbabyboy:
so the people that are following him are mumu?
You follow people because of their worth or what you think they can offer. You don't follow people and be begging them to follow back, they didn't beg you to follow them.

1 Like

Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by Spykey: 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
royalamour:

exactly, I only follow pages and interests
I see no reason why I should follow a celeb

1 Like

Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by jaxman007(m): 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
ednut1:
I tire oooo
Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by calculator1(m): 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
U wanna know anoda amaxing celeb who follows no one? Meet Speedy grin grin
If u know, u know
Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by chloride6: 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
And what is that supposed to reflect?

1 Like

Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by cassidy1996(m): 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
royalamour:

true talk
Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by youngreva(m): 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
calculator1:
U wanna know anoda amaxing celeb who follows no one? Meet Speedy grin grin
If u know, u know
the irregular baba

1 Like

Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by samuelchimmy(m): 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
i dont like this style,shes simply arrogant

3 Likes

Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by Kobicove(m): 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
How does this concern us? undecided
Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
She’s not the only one.

Aishwarya Ria is following no one also.

I don’t know what the hell they think of themselves thou.

You are just a freaking celeb nothIng special you are just human. undecided The public made you famous.

1 Like

Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by vertueptime: 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
ednut1:
since ur post cant get anyone to unfollow her let sleeping dogs lie na. So u expect her to follow 105m peeps back abi

I would love to reply u sarcasticly but u myt not comprehend so let me say I expect her to follow ppl like hw celebrities follow ppl
Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by Omowunmi22: 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
For more updates on Nollywood
Kindly visit my site daily... www.nollywoodfamous.com

And thank me leta

Email me for collaboration,advert or stories to publish
Nollywoodfamous@gmail.com

Lots of love from Paris France
Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by davide470(m): 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
I wonder why everyone is not like me. All these celebrities would have zero followers!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by SaintChukz(m): 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

Please kindly take a few seconds off football to help with your votes. A vote for Richesse Dieu will count heavily and will be a blessing. We are almost there just a few more votes and we'll top this award category.

Please Vote For Richesse Dieu Ushers in the link below.

bitdotly/2kIQORk

[Pls replace the written dot with (•)]

Page 6

Next rated Ushering category - RichesseDieu Ushers

Voting ends @ midnight today.

Thanks.

Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by presented007(m): 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
She's not the only one. .

Eminem too is not following anyone same way I can never follow any of them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
Idrismusty97:
You follow people because of their worth or what you think they can offer. You don't follow people and be begging them to follow back, they didn't beg you to follow them.
#word

1 Like

Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
Congratulations to both of them!

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures / Dr. Rashel Vitamin C Face Cream: Side Effects, Benefits, And How To Usedr. Rashe / Picture Of Davido In The Toilet Crying Over his Late Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.