Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) (7710 Views)

Yemi Alade Display Nipples In New Instagram Pictures / 62-year-old Madonna Poses Topless In Age-defying Instagram Pictures / Top Famous People That Doesn't Follow Anyone Back In Instagram (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by LordsApostle: 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
U better follow me back, cos I'm following you, if u know what is good for u.
mhizenugu:
Congratulations to both of them!
Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by chicoMX(m): 11:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
Eminem follows no one
Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by SkinnyNigga: 1:10am On Jun 18, 2018
Rapper The Game.. Go search him tell on Instagram.
Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 18, 2018
LordsApostle:
U better follow me back, cos I'm following you, if u know what is good for u.
Um, how do you mean?
Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by LordsApostle: 10:47am On Jun 18, 2018
mhizenugu:
Um, how do you mean?
follow me, you will know what I mean.
Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 18, 2018
LordsApostle:

follow me, you will know what I mean.
Oh, and if I don't? undecided
Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by LordsApostle: 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
mhizenugu:
Oh, and if I don't? undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ,nothing goes happen oh, madam, don't mind me, just joking... U serious sha... U can't sense a joke when u see one.
Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by calculator1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
youngreva:
the irregular baba
U sabi wassup grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
LordsApostle:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ,nothing goes happen oh, madam, don't mind me, just joking... U serious sha... U can't sense a joke when u see one.
Hmmm, okay. It's all good..
Re: The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) by LordsApostle: 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
Send me an email, with the mail on my profile. Let's talk
mhizenugu:
Hmmm, okay. It's all good..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning / Chidi Mokeme Or Yemi Blaq / Nicki Minaj And Kim Kardashian Got Defeated By Boy With Bigger Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.