Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Ideas Needed To Start A Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ideas Needed To Start A Business (384 Views)

Fintech Business Ideas Needed / I Have 450k Lying In My Account, Tangible Business Ideas Needed / Business Ideas Needed Please!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ideas Needed To Start A Business by emmy989(m): 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
goodday my fellow nairanlanders. Am a salary earner hoping to become my own boss. I have 60k in my acct to start a life or to use to become my own boss,and stop the salary earner. I dont know how to go about it.i need ideas on how to start with the money.pls if there is anyone that can menthor me on any business that is profitable and that can bring me income on daily basis,without working for somebody again.if i can see such a person that can show me the way,i will be very grateful.my number is on my signature.
Pls scammers keeep offf!!!!
genuine and honest fellow.thanks.
Re: Ideas Needed To Start A Business by THANKSGIVING17: 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
If u r interested in making cool money from the comfort of your room thru binary trading,u don't need to have any knowledge about it at all.U only need your autorobot which trades for you at anytime of the day without doing any work at all.

For more info,contact me thru my signature

It's 100% Guaranteed
Re: Ideas Needed To Start A Business by Tunagee(m): 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
emmy989:
goodday my fellow nairanlanders. Am a salary earner hoping to become my own boss. I have 60k in my acct to start a life or to use to become my own boss,and stop the salary earner. I dont know how to go about it.i need ideas on how to start with the money.pls if there is anyone that can menthor me on any business that is profitable and that can bring me income on daily basis,without working for somebody again.if i can see such a person that can show me the way,i will be very grateful.my number is on my signature.
Pls scammers keeep offf!!!!
genuine and honest fellow.thanks.

Bro look around u and see things that can pose as opportunities by identifying problems and generating ideas to solve them. Ensure the problem is what affects people, and be rest assured that if u solve such problems using your strategic ideas, people would be willing to pay for ur service.
Re: Ideas Needed To Start A Business by braine(m): 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
What Issit you're good at or have a flair for? Exploit it for financial gain.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Internet/mobile Data Plan / CLICKBANK..PLS How Do I Register A Clickbank / Why Nigerians Sell Fiverr Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.