Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,592,368 members, 6,012,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 November 2020 at 06:05 AM

Reason Why I Abandoned Todays Mass. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Reason Why I Abandoned Todays Mass. (791 Views)

Hilarious Reason Why Football Is Played For 45minutes During Each Half. / Funny Reason Why Some People Can't Get Admission.. / Joke: The Reason Why I Hate Indian Movies-Mr Rational (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why I Abandoned Todays Mass. by BilliBaron: 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
Today i went to church to praise my God for The life he gave me but in the middle of the mass i abandoned it 'cause one Lazy Youth Sitting Beside me Was busy Booking Bet9ja and Kept asking me "GUY CAN BRAZIL AND SWITZ PLAY GG" when the Reverend is Preaching the Gospel.
Re: Reason Why I Abandoned Todays Mass. by phililp(m): 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
BilliBaron:
Today i went to church to praise my God for The life he gave me but in the middle of the mass i abandoned it 'cause one Lazy Youth Sitting Beside me Was busy Booking Bet9ja and Kept asking me "GUY CAN BRAZIL AND SWITZ PLAY GG" when the Reverend is Preaching the Gospel.

And u had to abandon the mass abi!

Now u will make heaven shey?

(1) (Reply)

Husband & Wife Things Try Not To Laugh � [update] [image] / Home Of Memes And Comics. Enjoy Urself / Memes That Make Me Magician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.