Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

"Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe (18505 Views)

Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) / Naira Marley's Twin Daughters Wish Him A Happy Father's Day / Joke Silva Shares Family Photos To Wish Husband Happy Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by omooba969(m): 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
philip0906:
Women and their bullsh1ts...This year already there's been atleast 2 days dedicated to women. We all celebrated our mothers,wives,baby mamas and sisters.
Davido at some point, wished one of his baby mamas, a happy mother's day..

Today belongs to all father's out there, but hell no these lousy ratchet ho.es still want to drag it with fathers going as far as wishing themselves "happy father's day"...it's unfortunate

I only pity foolish men out there who don't understand how cunning and crafty women can be and as a result are easily swayed by women throwing up emotional sentimental crap. Reason I don't buy into their feminist fantasy tales

Take it easy brogrin, they don't worth your sweat u know.
Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by omooba969(m): 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
alertness:
indeed,no single mother is happy deep inside all the social media post and smile is phony.

grin

Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by omooba969(m): 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
dominique:
These women should allow fathers to have their day in peace. The men have just one father's day while women have about four mother's day that they're celebrated yet they will still be disturbing the only day fathers are celebrated. Why our wahala plenty like this?

As much as I respect you for this sensible comment, you'd agree that some women are just nuisance... irredeemable & one of them happens to be mercy aigbe.

They're called 'Vicious Rebels'. cool
Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by omooba969(m): 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
Daeylar:
She is right. Happy fathers day to all the single mothers with who had babies with men who then CHOSE to be absent fathers.

Happy fathers day to all the strong women playing the role of both mum and dad for their kids because of worthless deadbeat dads.
kiss

You do well. grin
Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by omooba969(m): 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
Philpham:

O yes single mothers are getting happier by the day, they don’t have nagging dead beat dads holding them back, they have better houses, send their kids to better schools, travel abroad for long vacations. Yes they have it all.

Face it dumb a..ss men are nothing but sperm donors to women now. Women don’t need them anymore.

Clap for yasef. grin
Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by Burgerlomo: 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
IamD18:
No matter how hard single mothers pretend on social media to be happy. We sure know how they truly feel in reality.
We know how pained lots of them are.

Happy father's day to hardworking and strong fathers all over the world and a very big shout out to lovely mothers and wives living with their husbands for they can never be seen as wayward women.

Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by Burgerlomo: 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
Tijay90:
Oh! I see... Very logical. I forgot to wish all the single fathers out there a happy mother's day during all the numerous "mothers day" celebrations.

Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by dominique(f): 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
omooba969:

As much as I respect you for this sensible comment, you'd agree that some women are just nuisance... irredeemable & one of them happens to be mercy aigbe.

They're called 'Vicious Rebels'. cool

She's just an attention seeker

1 Like

Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by alertness(m): 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
Philpham:

O yes single mothers are getting happier by the day, they don’t have nagging dead beat dads holding them back, they have better houses, send their kids to better schools, travel abroad for long vacations. Yes they have it all.

Face it dumb a..ss men are nothing but sperm donors to women now. Women don’t need them anymore.
Who's misleading you?
Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
so women dont have shame again. . .you are happy for being a single mother Abi?
Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by donblazer10(m): 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
Philpham:

Lol.. you have the right to say anything that would make you sleep well at night
Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by Ghostofsparta1(m): 7:35am On Jun 18, 2018
Gradually the society is getting comfortable with divorce and single parenting. I fear for this generation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) / Walter Anga And His Two Sons Rock Matching Outfits / Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.