Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (586606 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lexxydoo: 8:43am On Jul 30, 2018
Hi everyone, pls I need to know if someone has a similar issue;
Interview in February for Winter semester
Embassy sent an email saying they’d process it in June.
I emailed the alien office in Kaiserslautern in July and they told me they’ve received my application and made their decision known to the Embassy and I’d get my Visa.
I’m to resume mid August and the. Embassy still hasn’t returned my documents or said anything about the visa.
I’ve sent emails to them and yet no reply. Has anyone been in a similar situation?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 8:52am On Jul 30, 2018
Rosicky7:
True bro. I got admission in Bremen too, but I'm heading to rwth Aachen
FAU didn't admit you ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 8:54am On Jul 30, 2018
Na u Dey ask this question?? You no know them again?? They sent me a beautifully crafted rejection letter grin
dailydolar:
FAU didn't admit you ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 9:08am On Jul 30, 2018
Sent you a pm. Your whatsapp number
MaroCruz:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2018
Rosicky7:
Na u Dey ask this question?? You no know them again?? They sent me a beautifully crafted rejection letter grin
I want make you talk am with your mouth now lol, those people no get joy at all them no dey even try pretend at all
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2018
Rosicky7:

grin, me all the schools I applied for this winter rejected, I have been crying and laughing since o.
But that not withstanding, my destiny must come to pass.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2018
Chriswazo:

grin, me all the schools I applied for this winter rejected, I have been crying and laughing since o.
But that not withstanding, my destiny must come to pass.
sorry about that, same happened to me during summer what's your BSc area ? Or are u you going for a BSc course
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Gentlelord(m): 9:57am On Jul 30, 2018
Abu46:
My bro ...apply to many as u can,,,uni assist or no uni assist...it takes a whole lot of sacrifice to get a positive result.
nagode sir,
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Gentlelord(m): 10:06am On Jul 30, 2018
phodio:

It basically depends on your cgp. With a good cgp and averagely OK mission statement, you don't need to apply to much schools. Just max of 3 is OK and the best way, for me, to cut down the list is to look for schools that don't require uni assist for their application process. That uni assist is one hell of headache for me. Kudos to those that went through uni assist process.

Although you need a cgp of 2.5 German scale. But personally, if your cgp is not 2.1 naija cgp, then you need more backups especially if the school's admission is restricted. If your cgp is now below 2.5 German scale, carefully apply to as many schools as you can, ensure mission statement is top notch and avoid restricted applications.

All in all, you just have to look carefully into these factors (not limited to these) and make a good personal decision before cutting down the list.

Good luck

Thank you very much,
using the calculation method I found here, my German GPA was 2.0 and 2"1 Naija scale.
As regards the uni-assist thing, I would put that at the back of my mind. Thanks all the same sir

is mission statement the same as motivation letter?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2018
Gentlelord:

Thank you very much,
using the calculation method I found here, my German GPA was 2.0 and 2"1 Naija scale.
As regards the uni-assist thing, I would put that at the back of my mind. Thanks all the same sir

is mission statement the same as motivation letter?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Gentlelord(m): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2018
Pervic:

TU Dortmund - Manufacturing Technology - Hope you know part of the requirement for this course application is "a document stating you were among the 10% best student in class" in the form of X of Y. where X is your position in class and Y the total number of students in class. Also GRE General Test score(not required but strongly recommended).

wow I never knew about the best student requirement lol
Thanks bro, please are you doing any Engineering course over there or you have been admitted to one? I would really love to enquire about some things from you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by samajayi1(m): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2018
legend0110:
There is a hotel beside freedom park very close to the police barracks an upstair, it costs just 3000 per night and you can take a bike from that area direct to embassy gate, why not consider this?

Please I need the contact no of that hotel and how to get to the place from obalende motor park.

I'm not a girl, and I'm not a fine girl grin grin, so I will like to save some bucks.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Gentlelord(m): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2018
Kloneboi:
Bro am in same shoe with you, a mech. Engr graduate, ritenow i want to see if I could raise the sum required to fund the block account. Really working hard. No choice of school yet, metallurgical engineering M.SC on my mind please pm me if you have any good choice of school i can apply age not on my side. Thanks
OK sir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 10:20am On Jul 30, 2018
dailydolar:
sorry about that, same happened to me during summer what's your BSc area ? Or are u you going for a BSc course

Zoology and Environmental Biology, 2.54 which should be around 2,8 in German. The worst is that the 2 application's were all BSc, one was restricted, d told me they got large applications for a limited space while the other free one made a mistake in their evaluation of my transcripts. They said i failed a course and didn't re-sit for it whereas I passed the course subsequently. I appealed for a re-evaluation but they replied that it won't be possible since their deadline have passed but asked me to send my applications again next winter but early enough by April.
Dailydolar do you think that 2,8 can by chance get Masters admission in Germany? Cos am compiling currently both MSc and BSc courses to apply from summer but really in doubt of my GP selected cos many specified "good or above average GPA.
Finally, I don't regret trying my luck this winter though I got the information by May and applied June-July, but at least it has opened my eyes to the processes involved
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2018
samajayi1:

Please I need the contact no of that hotel and how to get to the place from obalende motor park.

I'm not a girl, and I'm not a fine girl grin grin, so I will like to save some bucks.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2018
Chriswazo:

Zoology and Environmental Biology, 2.54 which should be around 2,8 in German. The worst is that the 2 application's were all BSc, one was restricted, d told me they got large applications for a limited space while the other free one made a mistake in their evaluation of my transcripts. They said i failed a course and didn't re-sit for it whereas I passed the course subsequently. I appealed for a re-evaluation but they replied that it won't be possible since their deadline have passed but asked me to send my applications again next winter but early enough by April.
Dailydolar do you think that 2,8 can by chance get Masters admission in Germany? Cos am compiling currently both MSc and BSc courses to apply from summer but really in doubt of my GP selected cos many specified "good or above average GPA.
Finally, I don't regret trying my luck this winter though I got the information by May and applied June-July, but at least it has opened my eyes to the processes involved
well the cgpa may not be fantastic but I know someone got admission with 2.7 for MSC so don't give up but start early and make sure u apply to non restricted courses and related ones .
Please apply for both MSC and BSc together but more of BSc u will get admission in summer.
Wish u d best

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by phymeon(m): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2018
legend0110:
There is a hotel beside freedom park very close to the police barracks an upstair, it costs just 3000 per night and you can take a bike from that area direct to embassy gate, why not consider this?

Please if you have contact of the hotel kindly share. Thanks.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Cay24: 11:01am On Jul 30, 2018
lexxydoo:
I emailed the alien office in Kaiserslautern in July and they told me they’ve received my application and made their decision known to the Embassy and I’d get my Visa.
I’m to resume mid August and the. Embassy still hasn’t returned my documents or said anything about the visa.
I’ve sent emails to them and yet no reply. Has anyone been in a similar situation?

Hi, Good morning. Hope when you try to inquire about your visa application status from the embassy you included your application no, passport no, date of interview and date of birth. If not, you can try again with this info.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Samrubby1: 11:14am On Jul 30, 2018
Pls house...anyone in anambra or enugu...pls I need some info....pls someone
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by swisster: 11:16am On Jul 30, 2018
Samrubby1:

Pls@ swisster..can I dm u...are u in Awka presently? I need some clarification about my docs..or if anyone who has gotten admission to any university there(Germany)..pls can I call or send u a dm...

ok. bt ryt now am @ umuahia
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by GeneralBahdGuy: 11:24am On Jul 30, 2018
swisster:
Guten Morgen all.
any1 going for interview August 16th? plz indicate.
Ich
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eke40seven(m): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2018
swisster:

True. bt i did mine at a fedral high court and it was accepted. thanks anyway
Yeah! As I said Federal high courts are still acceptance... I used Ikeja high court and I directed a lot of people there also then and some other ones I could vouch for..
Even here in Germany, they accept official stamps from churches, they call it the Pfarramt.. and most offer this for free.
May be one can try Catholic and Anglican churches in Nigeria and experiment if anyone is applying way before the deadline. This could also save a lot of people stress and money...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pervic(m): 11:56am On Jul 30, 2018
Gentlelord:

wow I never knew about the best student requirement lol
Thanks bro, please are you doing any Engineering course over there or you have been admitted to one? I would really love to enquire about some things from you.

Have been admitted to. Feel free to drop your question(s) here or via PM

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lexxydoo: 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=Cay24 post=69827305]

Yes I did
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lexxydoo: 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
Cay24:

Hi, Good morning. Hope when you try to inquire about your visa application status from the embassy you included your application no, passport no, date of interview and date of birth. If not, you can try again with this info.

Yes I did bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MaroCruz(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
dailydolar:
thank you for understanding that's why I said not totally correct but someone has already turned lawyer on the matter lol.

Am not sending ele40seven away sir Cruz read my message again but all the same one love

It's all love here bro, just that sometimes your tone seems a bit harsh

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MaroCruz(m): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
dailydolar:
I want make you talk am with your mouth now lol, those people no get joy at all them no dey even try pretend at all

Maybe it skipped my notice, but i'm yet to see someone who was accepted by FAU. Rejections left, right and center, many don't even make it pass the submission of certified docs stage
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
MaroCruz:

It's all love here bro, just that sometimes your tone seems a bit harsh
OK sir but you know too well I don't mean any insult .
How far
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
MaroCruz:

Maybe it skipped my notice, but i'm yet to see someone who was accepted by FAU. Rejections left, right and center, many don't even make it pass the submission of certified docs stage
seriously but I think one guy like that said he was admitted abeg make him show face make we see him
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bellss: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
lexxydoo:

Hope u do not have strange visa/stamp on your passport? U can go to the embassy to confirm the status

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53