Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (585942 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fadareodolapo: 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
anyone in wurzburg or heading to wurzburg (especially University of Applied Science Wurzburg) need help on accomodations, help A BRO BIKO................................

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pecky2222: 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ndkings1:
MY PEOPLE I JUST RECEIVED THIS EMAIL AND I NEED YOUR HELP ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT.

Dear Mr. Chijioke ,

Thank you for your interest in the master’s program in Molecular and Cellular Biology of the LMU Munich.

We had the pleasure of receiving your application for the program. However, while processing your application, we noticed that an official explanation of the credit system of your university was not included, so that it is not clear how to convert the credits stated in your transcript to ECTS credits. Moreover, it is not clear whether your thesis is worth at least 10 ECTS credits.

This means that if your application remains unchanged, the master’s selection committee will have to reject your application, since your application cannot be considered complete. We therefore wanted to warn you and give you the opportunity to update your application.

You can still make changes in the online application form (until March 31, 2019), and we strongly recommend you to do so in order to be eligible for the program.

We look forward to receiving your updated application!

Best regards,

Hey...I applied to d same course at Lmu...wen u were uploading ur documents.. There were explanations to upload a transcript with the credit system of ur institution explained....my skul does not give official credit explanation...so I researched and found d explanation in the regulations handbook of my skul...I used dat and sent it as the explanation dey askd for...if u want detailed explanation pm me. And yes a 6unit project is more dan 10Ects

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pecky2222: 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
SooCute:
Greetings my people. grin

Happy for be here again.

To all my brothers and Sisters in this struggle, never loose hope.

Poor people like us began this journey with nothing but "Hope" and finally the almighty peppered our Suya.
Ordinary tooth pick cannot stop Us!

Don't come here with your tribalism, it has spoiled a lot in my side.

Don't learn the language. grin.

My flatmate couldn't get job all these while after hundreds of applications. He managed to get a call yesterday from a potential employer for an interview on Monday.
Luckily he was shouting hallo!! hallo!!! till he got to me and quickly passed me the phone.
So i took the call for him and it was in invitation for interview on Monday.
I spoke all the German and got all the details for him.
How he's been wondering how he'd manage the interview tomorrow because no be him answer call.
Unfortunately i can't follow him to the interview because i've got to go to work tomorrow.
Since last night all i've been hearing from his end is no longer Netflix movie sounds and "I've gat you babe, to make me feel alright...." na Olukonya and TB Joshua tapes. grin grin grin grin
I know how it feels to be jobless here. I pray God answers him really. It's not funny.

Fasten your seatbelts guys. This hustle is fvcking real.

K'emesia!

Lol..

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
homirefacuny:

O boy man no get TOEFL and I want admission in a course deeply routed in chemistry. With the letter from ministry of education...I should be able to get the admission all other things been equal Na ?
Yes Chemistry is my BSc. University of ILORIN.
Thanks for the heads up brother
but why not apply for Bremen too since your cgpa make sense siegen go show and their admission is always faster so u kobget problem latest by April /may u go get siegen so relax another good one is
https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/detail/4691/
But finally u go dey OK las las but try apply to many schools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lovable85(f): 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Pecky2222:

Hey...I applied to d same course at Lmu...wen u were uploading ur documents.. There were explanations to upload a transcript with the credit system of ur institution explained....my skul does not give official credit explanation...so I researched and found d explanation in the regulations handbook of my skul...I used dat and sent it as the explanation dey askd for...if u want detailed explanation pm me. And yes a 6unit project is more dan 10Ects

Goodday,please I ll need you to please explain how a 6 unit is more than 10ECTS, I tried pm’ing you but it is flagging bad gateway
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Hadampson(m): 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
Stumbled on this so i thought this might be helpful to AM hopefuls and novice in Germany grin

http://www.make-it-in-germany.com/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pecky2222: 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
lovable85:

Goodday,please I ll need you to please explain how a 6 unit is more than 10ECTS, I tried pm’ing you but it is flagging bad gateway

If u convert ur credit unit to ects ..u will see it urself...now abt converting...it has been explained here on this thread. To find it type "Ects conversion general german student visa nairaland" google will give u everywia it was previously discussed on this thread.
Goodluk

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by gsk4reality: 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hello guys,
I am new here. Please I want to know if its possible to study any management course in Germany (Either HR or any related management course)at masters level with an engineering background(HND). I know the question sounds odd but I really wish to change my discipline. I will appreciate valuable inputs from experienced minds on this page.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ogoonna: 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
Lburna:
No. Master's.

Okay thank yiu, congratulations on ur win man
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
gsk4reality:
Hello guys,
I am new here. Please I want to know if its possible to study any management course in Germany (Either HR or any related management course)at masters level with an engineering background(HND). I know the question sounds odd but I really wish to change my discipline. I will appreciate valuable inputs from experienced minds on this page.
From the little I know, it's highly unlikely you get admission for masters with a HND. But if you find, you can try to apply. But, ensure you apply for Bachelors too alongside..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Adeniyii2017: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
lovable85:

I explained it here.. see the link below and try read through.

https://www.nairaland.com/4566903/general-german-student-visa-enquiries/472

Enjoy!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lovable85(f): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
I went through it and still couldn’t understand it
30hrs = 1 ECTS
I don’t know if I’m wrong, with this calculation for 6 unit project will be 6hrs multiply by 14 weeks which is 84hrs 84 divided by 30 is 2.8 ECTS so I don’t really understand, please just show me how 6 units is equivalent to 10 ECTS

Adeniyii2017:

I explained it here.. see the link below and try read through.

https://www.nairaland.com/4566903/general-german-student-visa-enquiries/472

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Champion100(f): 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
Pecky2222:

Please dear check your mail and respond to me. I need to rectify somethings with you on my transcripts before sending it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bimbzee: 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Good day, Am new here,pls i want to ask if its possible to get a germany study visa (masters degree level)without learning their language.Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Tunermania: 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
Bimbzee:
Good day, Am new here,pls i want to ask if its possible to get a germany study visa (masters degree level)without learning their language.Thank you

Yes. It’s possible through English courses available in some schools.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Adeniyii2017: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
lovable85:
I went through it and still couldn’t understand it
30hrs = 1 ECTS
I don’t know if I’m wrong, with this calculation for 6 unit project will be 6hrs multiply by 14 weeks which is 84hrs 84 divided by 30 is 2.8 ECTS so I don’t really understand, please just show me how 6 units is equivalent to 10 ECTS

The 6 is the unit not the hours.
During my undergrad, 2units course get 3hrs/wk while 3units get 4hrs/wk for the lecturer to use in class...

For your project 6units, you can’t tell me it’s just 6 hours you used per week, that’s like less than 1hr per day for a research work... that will look too simple if a 3 units course can get 4hrs in “class”.

So you can say 4hrs per day..
use this link below to try things out yourself.

https://msingermany.co.in/ects-credits-calculator/

Shalom!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
@Adeomam

With all the issue lately about SL , if I had the power I would also delete it.
It hurts me when ppl come here to insult all of us when they have lost money through false SL matter.
Let ppl go and get their SL somewhere else. There are a million other places.
This place is a public place for information and let's try to leave it that way. ( i tried selling euro once. The messages i had ,i changed my mind.) .Uncles and aunties are around to pick info and use them wrongly.
Money is not easy to get, it's not fair when someone losses it to scammers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by justwise(m): 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.