Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (591726 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Torpeh: 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2018
Go here for both. Lungengasse 24, 50676 Köln

For Naija food store, I prefer the Afro store on Zülplicher strasse.

You are welcome

EmmaIK:
Hello People,

Congrats to those with AM and best of luck to those waiting for AM.

I am currently in Köln for some days and have a question for my people there....

Where is the place to get Naija food and other things?
Where can j find a good Afro Barber?

Danke

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Iheuyo: 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
Twallace:

You've done what you supposed to do, keep on trusting God. If your enrolment is around the corner , you should consider asking them to extend it for you. You may need to prove to the Alien office/embassy that you can still meet up with your enrolment.

Update: I spoke to the alien authority and was told they don't have my application. Now I am confused. Because the embassy here said they await feedback from the alien authority. Have been calling the embassy here the answering machine is not connecting me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Iheuyo: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
Iheuyo:
Had interview on 28th August, yet to get AM.
School is Uni of Gottingen.
I have sent a mail to Alien office and yet to receive a response for over a week.
The embassy in Lagos has said they haven't gotten feedback from the alien authority.
Any ideas what else to do?

Update: I spoke to the alien authority and was told they don't have my application. Now I am confused. Because the embassy here said they await feedback from the alien authority. Have been calling the embassy here the answering machine is not connecting me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
waledora:
You certified your documents at the embassy or federal high court?
Again, can I apply for more than two courses with only a set of my certified document (From Fed high court)
?

If you are applying for biosciences courses, it's the faculty that gives u admission. So u can enrol into any course when u get it. U have to choose only one course. Have u downloaded the form? I've sent mine. I used notary public. Their site said embassy or notary public
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
[quote author=zuperyh8 post=71704220][/quote]

This is what is on the website

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
waledora:
The school(JMU) replied my mail "I cannot definitely tell you whether "federal high court" will be accepted."

This is what is in the website. Embassy or notary

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by phymeon(m): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
Please, I'm still searching for accommodation in Berlin. I'll appreciate anyone who can help.

Secondly, the city where my school is located appears on my visa, hope there won't be any issue with the immigration cos I don't intend to go to that city/school, I'm actually going to another city/school.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Koval12(m): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
Please. I want to fund my Uni assist account! Can someone kindly put me through on how to go about it?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ndkings1:
Hello everyone.
Please help a brother....
I just found this thread and i have gone through 20pages of the the part1.
I'm a newbie and I need assistance with my questions.

1. I'm graduate of animal and environmental biology otherwise known as zoology with 2.2. What German school should I apply to for masters and how?
2.. What is the minimum amount(in naira) i need for the block account.

3..what documents will i need for the admission application?..
Please

Roughly 4m.
Pm me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by simplylekan45(m): 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
Update

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mariaattah: 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
Good day everyone in the house!
Please my enrollment deadline has been extended to 12 November, against 15 October, interviewed on the 13th September with the first admission letter, do I need to send the new admission letter that is carrying 12th November to the embassy? If yes which of the email is best I send it to ? Please your urgent responses will be highly appreciated.

Thank you lovely people.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
zuperyh8:
Please I need help. Went to certify my doc at the consulate and the lady refused to certify my unilag transcript because it doesn't have stamps and original signature on each page. Please who encountered this challenge and how did you address it?

Thank you
haa..thats serious. was your transcript sent via softcopy?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by agofineboy: 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
mariaattah:
Good day everyone in the house!
Please my enrollment deadline has been extended to 12 November, against 15 October, interviewed on the 13th September with the first admission letter, do I need to send the new admission letter that is carrying 12th November to the embassy? If yes which of the email is best I send it to ? Please your urgent responses will be highly appreciated.

Thank you lovely people.

There's no need sending new admission letter to the embassy, unless request for...

Just be hopeful of your AM and work towards your travel...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
Protein chemistry

Instructor001:

If I may ask, which course?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by EmmaIK: 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
Torpeh:
Go here for both. Lungengasse 24, 50676 Köln

For Naija food store, I prefer the Afro store on Zülplicher strasse.

You are welcome

Thanks o. Do you know the number on Zülplicher She?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sam8850: 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
Thank Bro.

I have been able to get another date for November 19th. Though hoping I can get an earlier date in October or November.

Thanks Guys.

kebk:
Hi!

Your only option is to book an appointment and hope to get another appointment! You would not be able to attend the interview with the previous appointment that has been obliviously cancelled!

We need to pray fervently! The devil will never succeed! God's will be done! Amen.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
Koval12:
Please. I want to fund my Uni assist account! Can someone kindly put me through on how to go about it?

Talk to Honourableseyi or rosiscky
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by simplylekan45(m): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
zuperyh8:
Please I need help. Went to certify my doc at the consulate and the lady refused to certify my unilag transcript because it doesn't have stamps and original signature on each page. Please who encountered this challenge and how did you address it?

Thank you

What type of Unilag transcript did you go with, student copy or official copy, they won't certify your student copy and there is no need to certify your official copy because it's suppose to be sent to the school you're applying to directly.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by daaviincii: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2018
Is there anyone in Passau who can help with accommodation? Please, Water don dey pass garri ��
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by phodio: 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
zuperyh8:

Thank you
That's exactly what happened to me. And could not go back to Unilag to stamp those pages she wanted me to stamp. So, I went ahead to notorise, instead, at notary office around the High Court in Ikeja. With that, I was admitted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bitcoinomy(m): 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kenechill:

Msc, I studied agric bsc. U?
Same.

My apologies for my last response pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bitcoinomy(m): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
Iheuyo:

This is SHOCKING. I Pray there's a way around this situation.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
Bitcoinomy:
Same.

My apologies for my last response pls

No wahala.have u been applying
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bitcoinomy(m): 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kenechill:

No wahala.have u been applying
No. Already have a pending visa application.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by johndoefoo: 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
Iheuyo:

Are you sure you sent the mail to the right Alien Authority. What city is your school located? And which of the alien office did you send to?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
phodio:

That's exactly what happened to me. And could not go back to Unilag to stamp those pages she wanted me to stamp. So, I went ahead to notorise, instead, at notary office around the High Court in Ikeja. With that, I was admitted.

were other documents apart from the transcript stamped?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by gmode: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
daaviincii:
Is there anyone in Passau who can help with accommodation? Please, Water don dey pass garri ��

I'm not currently in passau but pm me. I hv a friend over there. Sorry which school in passau

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by zuperyh8: 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
At all o!. Its the normal unilag transcript.

[q1uote author=chimax1 post=71723846]haa..thats serious. was your transcript sent via softcopy? [/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by zuperyh8: 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
Oh Ok great! What school were you admitted to?

phodio:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Stevwonders: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
zuperyh8:

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
phodio:

sent you a pm..

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.