Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,397 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (594035 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by FLEMENKANTI08: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2018
Tropical Forestry
mayorelnino:

what is your course program bro?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by abnoble: 9:42am On Oct 05, 2018
[quote author=janisha post=71799124]Pls I sent a mail to my alien office in Hannover and I got this reply from them......
I guess they are telling you that they are through with everything that has to do with your visa from their own end...and have passed it down to the embassy for final decision.
Please can you help me with their email address and how long did it take b4 they replied you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 9:53am On Oct 05, 2018
Please what is the value of 2.8/4 on a German scale?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Gent009: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2018
Gent009:
Guys pls I need assistance. I sent my documents to uni-assist for winter admission, I made some mistakes in the document certification

Am now applying for summer, can I send another set of documents?
Someone pls attend to this
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutch2018: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2018
Bitcoinomy:
URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED PLEASE

Preferably before 11am
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 10:06am On Oct 05, 2018
Gent009:

Someone pls attend to this

Yes you can
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Gent009: 10:56am On Oct 05, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

Yes you can
Will the first one be discarded,? Really don't want them to use it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 11:02am On Oct 05, 2018
Gent009:

Will the first one be discarded,? Really don't want them to use it

You will reach out to them via the contact form
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by schwenin: 11:11am On Oct 05, 2018
Don't send another one if it's the same school just send the VPD they sent to your email in your formal application to the school again by post not email. VPD is valid for one year in some schools and two years In some schools. I had the same issue this year that was how I tackled it.if it's the same school uniassist will not even process your application in the first place because you still have a valid VPD
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by johndoefoo: 11:22am On Oct 05, 2018
Please I need urgent response, I have travel health Insurance with Mawister from Fintiba plus to cover 3 months... Now embassy is asking for 6 month travel insurance... Is there anyone here that was once in my shoes or knows something?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jackto365: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2018
has anyone with interview date in September recieve AM. Pls post it... It would lift the spirit of the multitude in the waiting list
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fluxyn(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2018
Jackto365:
has anyone with interview date in September recieve AM.
Pls post it... It would lift the spirit of the multitude in the waiting list

Couple of my friends are already getting AM. We did interview on the 6th of September.
I am still waiting for mine
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 11:41am On Oct 05, 2018
Ndkings1:

Please i do not understand the German scale stuff but my GPA is 2.8 and I am going for masters.
What's my chances

Can you explain if 2.8 is enough on the German scale??

Help me i beg you

Your German GPA should be around 2,5 which is okay for MSc in Germany. Good luck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2018
Ndkings1:
Please what is the value of 2.8/4 on a German scale?

Which school did you finish your BSc?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bitcoinomy(m): 11:51am On Oct 05, 2018
fluxyn:

Couple of my friends are already getting AM. We did interview on the 6th of September.
Gotten mine. Exactly 4 weeks before AM arrived. God be the Glory.

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mayorelnino(m): 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
FLEMENKANTI08:
Tropical Forestry
oh okay. mine is hydroscience i am already in dresden. you should try getting acommodation before coming.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by janisha(f): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
fluxyn:

[quote author=fluxyn post=71803087]

Pls I also did my interview on the 6th of September and am yet to receive AM, I sent my Aline office mail on the 2/10/2018 and they reply me yesterday with this.

Dear Mrs. Otete,

the german embassy have had integrated me in your visa-application on the 07.09.2018. My statement was transferred on the 26.09.2018 to the german embassy, which will decide about your application. If you want to know, how long the whole process will take, please get in touch with the responsible german embassy.

Up till now no Mail from the embassy, do u think I should write to the embassy or what?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by FLEMENKANTI08: 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
Got an accommodation already.when did you do interview and when did you get your AM
mayorelnino:

oh okay. mine is hydroscience i am already in dresden. you should try getting acommodation before coming.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jackto365: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
Please all be patient...

AM will arrive soon.Everyone understands the pressure of the enrolment deadline issue...We''ll all get there
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fluxyn(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
Alhamdulilah. finally it dropped in the email.
Interview
Sept 6
Am. Oct 5

20 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by SoftAnn25: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
Any update from embassy.....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bitcoinomy(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2018
Pls house. This is Urgent. I need advice on how I can pay my school fee using FORM A from Zenith Bank or any other Bank. I need to know the processes. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Phineas01(m): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
To all prospective students coming to germany this month, try and get a cardigan. Germany is really cold and its not even winter yet. Nah 3 shirt I dey wear commot house for here. wish you all success in deutschland

12 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by FLEMENKANTI08: 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
Please how many people submitted passport at the last week of September and have gotten theirs and please how many days does it use at the embassy before it is returned
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by jesujoba001: 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
FLEMENKANTI08:
Please how many people submitted passport at the last week of September and have gotten theirs and please how many days does it use at the embassy before it is returned

Please people answer ooo!!! Our travel date is almost here. Thursday is almost here fa.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ShinaAje: 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
Guys, my interview is 5weeks today and I have also funded but no AM yet. Contacted my alien office but they said I should get across to the embassy which are not responding. What step can I take again please ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by UbiPetrus: 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
ShinaAje:
Guys, my interview is 5weeks today and I have also funded but no AM yet. Contacted my alien office but they said I should get across to the embassy which are not responding. What step can I take again please ?
The only steps remaining are prayer and patience.
If your enrollment deadline is approaching, you may ask for an extension.
That is another step.

Success.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Harryokoli: 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
ShinaAje:

Mine is more than 6 weeks,so you just need to be patient.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Isiokpukpu(m): 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hello House,
I'm new here. Please i need information on how i can secure admission in Germany. I have gone through the DAAD website but i'm confused about their grade calculations. I graduated with 3.73 in Marketing and i wanted to go for MBA program by September next year.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Unlimited22: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
Isiokpukpu:
Hello House,
I'm new here. Please i need information on how i can secure admission in Germany. I have gone through the DAAD website but i'm confused about their grade calculations. I graduated with 3.73 in Marketing and i wanted to go for MBA program by September next year.
I'm laughing my ribs out at your moniker.
So many memories grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by palon: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
Anyone going to Dessau looking for accomodation. PM me ASAP
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Isiokpukpu(m): 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
Unlimited22:

I'm laughing my ribs out at your moniker.
So many memories grin grin cheesy
Bros this name no be today ooo. I dey here for serious matter, you can help your brother. I need information regarding my application next year

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.