Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (590988 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
I applied to TU Darmstadt(Material science) and my documents got there 19th Oct.... My status is still showing "Forwarded to the faculty"
No admission yet.

willsc:
Complement guys. Please I applied for admission at Leibniz university Hannover- Ms.C Physics and TU Darmstadt- Ms.c Materials Science. Both is for summer and my documents got to the schools since 19th of November.
1. Please is there anyone here that applied to the schools, also to the departments?
2. Have the given anyone here admission yet? And
3. For our good people in those schools, how is the place?
I need urgent response, I'm worried already.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by willsc: 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
Let's be hopeful. I sent you p.m get back to me at you earliest possible time pls. Thank you
waledora:
I applied to TU Darmstadt(Material science) and my documents got there 19th Oct.... My status is still showing "Forwarded to the faculty"
No admission yet.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mexzony: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
willsc:
Let's be hopeful. I sent you p.m get back to me at you earliest possible time pls. Thank you
Are you guys familiar with quantum mechanics?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by elvisddon(m): 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
waledora:
No admission yet.

same thing is showing on my status..applied for Material science at TU Darmstadt..submitted application on 4/12/2018
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
Pls who is going for interview on 27th December? Let's know ourselves
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by erny11: 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
Kenechill:

All the courses you applied for are human medicine related. While you studied an agricultural course.
I don't even know what to say, but good luck

Your reply got me laughing, but you said the simple truth.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by erny11: 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
bukolaakin:
Thanks very much. I was contacted yesterday through Skype with a new time but I was on a trip and my phone was off, so I didn't receive the notice early enough. Thankfully, they are gracious enough to give me another time for tomorrow morning. I pray I have better luck this time.

Wow.....happy to hear this. I wish you the very BEST!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Benifbond: 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
elvisddon:
same thing is showing on my status..applied for Material science at TU Darmstadt..submitted application on 4/12/2018
I had the same experience last winter, they ended up issuing me rejection,their system is slow. Pray it turns to your favour
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Tunermania: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hello house, please how much can I get Nigerian international passport and what are the process to get it.

Thanks in advance
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
STUMCH:
Hi guys

Been trying to get an appointment via the german embassy site for awhile now, to no avail, i wanted to know if i can also apply by sending them a mail even though i dont have a scholarship.
Yes you can, i sent them a mail last night in less than 24hours i got 28th December appointment date....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mexzony: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hello. If I were I apply MsC in computer science I know there are reserved based but I would like on here I can choose. Major so that I don't have to do research intensive stuff.like I an major in software engineering r stuff.does any or know shook in Germany that can allow me choose. I have seen some though anyone people know will help me and guide me.thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
Anyone still waiting for FH Aachen??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by willsc: 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
What course did you study in your 1st degree?
Benifbond:

I had the same experience last winter, they ended up issuing me rejection,their system is slow. Pray it turns to your favour
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bukolaakin: 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
Thank you. I did the interview at 11:50am. Waiting to hear back from them.
erny11:

Wow.....happy to hear this. I wish you the very BEST!

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chizzy4God: 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
They send me invitation letter. That I should come and write their assessment exam on 19 February, that I should apply for visa immediately. After the exam is either they give me admission or conditional admission. Cos their is two course automata theory and Data communication or so. That I didn't do well in the course. Maybe the conditional admission will be that they will add it to my maters course, if I resume. I don't undstand them first.
I wish you guys good luck.

waledora:
No admission yet.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chizzy4God: 12:01am On Dec 22, 2018
I heard is a very big school and is in the city. That is very competitive.

waledora:
No admission yet.

We hereby invite you to the written entrance exam for the summer term 2019 taking place on February 18th 2019 in room S2|02 room C205 [3], starting from 3:00 p.m. and lasting 90 minutes.

If you want to attend the exam, please register as soon as possible but not later than February 10th 2019.

Una own will drop soon ok. Just be patient.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by willsc: 1:10am On Dec 22, 2018
What course did you apply for?
Chizzy4God:
They send me invitation letter. That I should come and write their assessment exam on 19 February, that I should apply for visa immediately. After the exam is either they give me admission or conditional admission. Cos their is two course automata theory and Data communication or so. That I didn't do well in the course. Maybe the conditional admission will be that they will add it to my maters course, if I resume. I don't undstand them first.
I wish you guys good luck.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by willsc: 1:16am On Dec 22, 2018
Is there anybody here studying materials science at TU Darmstadt or any course at all, please help us throw more light about the assessment test they are talking about and how studying in the school is generally. You will be helping us big deal. Thanks!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Techgoon(m): 1:17am On Dec 22, 2018
So i heard hnd cant apply for msc would still have to go for bsc.. For the bss the whole 3 years again or one cant do pgd then msc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by CuteCeo: 4:04am On Dec 22, 2018
happystep:
In addition to what Chizzy have said I would recommend you use NECO if you have it handy, or go to WAEC office with the photo copies and request from them to certify that this is a true representation of your original Certificate. Why did I say you should certify with WAEC, the embassy will still verify it from them. No court or notary lawyer will certify a photo copies with out sighting the original copy, it is illegal. So in your case only the issuing institution can certify it for you.
However if time is too short for you to accomplish this then cancel that January 3rd immediately so other person can take it. You can fight for February dates, it is better you go with what you are required to come with than for Paulinus to turn you back at the gate. Mind you if you miss an interview appointment the embassy may not allow you another appointment until after 6months. So better sacrifice that January 3rd and sort out your documents before February. if it is possible to get another certificate from WAEC office printed in time better. Oh. I forgot while going to WAEC office go with that affidavit of lost property that Chizzy4God mentioned. They will not issue you anything with out it, unless they have changed their requirements.

This is my own opinion you have the right to do otherwise.May your Quest be Graced

Thanks bro. Thankfully, i found the original�
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ilerioluwa02: 5:00am On Dec 22, 2018
Is there any one who also got admission offer for MSc in Jacobs University too? Or is currently studying? Please I need some info. Please jst click on the link on my signature to chat with me on WhatsApp.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by TheBraggg(m): 6:08am On Dec 22, 2018
Hello house, I've an issue regards visa.
I don't have my primary school leaving certificate, my school didn't give any of us our certificate up till date.
The date of birth on my waec certificate doesn't tally with my date of birth. Waec made a mistake with the year. What do I do in this situation?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harlat29: 6:34am On Dec 22, 2018
Good Morning Bro,Its will be pleasure if you can put me through this sch stuff please let me know the best to communicate thanks in advance
erny11:

Wow, sorry about that, do to take heart. I also lost my chance with them. I just got a rejection mail stating I was unsuccessful as my degree course isnt related enough (I studied Agric Econs) and they have lots of applicants. Of which less than 20% will be admitted.

Well to the next level, I want to apply for Msc Econs in both Kiel University and Trier University
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harlat29: 6:40am On Dec 22, 2018
Good Morning what is chances of using OND or SSCE in secure Admission thou i will prefer SSCE thanks in Advance
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by happystep(m): 7:23am On Dec 22, 2018
Chances are high if you apply for bsc. especially through uni assist
harlat29:
Good Morning what is chances of using OND or SSCE in secure Admission thou i will prefer SSCE thanks in Advance
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mexzony: 8:06am On Dec 22, 2018
bukolaakin:
Thank you. I did the interview at 11:50am. Waiting to hear back from them.
Congratulations. That is great. Reading what happened last time I felt really bad for you. Don't worry you have been accepted into the school.just relax and go and watch Nickelodeon.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Yeside20: 8:28am On Dec 22, 2018
Chriswazo:

if u are not comfortable, why not get a new one since is not exorbitant?

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7