Stats: 3,162,375 members, 7,850,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (597846 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Swithoni: 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
ansellotty:

My brother, thanks a lot. In the end, we will rejoice. God bless!

I am a sister actually
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Natalife: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
[quote author=Highbeeyajibola post=69016970]

Sorry bro was it funtional material msc u got at tuc?if it is,how long does it takes to reply u with admission[/quot

Ja, l apply Since May but last week they school mail me they have received my application. They Even started admission is till August but l was surprise this morning to receive admission letter from them. To God be the glory. I am really confused now on the particular school to choose.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
Please has anyone here attended visa interview in Abuja?....am getting all flustered!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
Fustinachichi:
Please has anyone here attended visa interview in Abuja?....am getting all flustered!

If you check the last 100 thread of part 4, you will see transcript of those who did drs at abuja
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
[quote author=Natalife post=69017626][/quote]

tho i applied early june,but they mailed me stating they received my documents by last week, still hoping on them,

Did you mean u applied via uni assist by may?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2018

Did you study chemistry as undergreaduate?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by blaze007(m): 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oh ok...coolc. No vex boss say i dey ask this question. How much person go use open the block account or put inside so they can give me proof to take to embassy.

dailydolar:
this question tire me sincerely.
He used what others has been using the block account opening confirmation from fintiba or any of the 3aaproved banks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2018

Did you study chemistry as undergraduate?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
blaze007:
Oh ok...coolc. No vex boss say i dey ask this question. How much person go use open the block account or put inside so they can give me proof to take to embassy.

Embassy recognise 3 banks for block account opening,

Xpatrio
Deutsch bank
Finitiba
Xpatrio and finitiba can easily be opened onlime for free,
For more info,google

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by blaze007(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
Pls check ur PM
princejck:

Don’t mean to be negative, if u re about to apply for winter semester I will advice u shouldn’t, cuz appointment date for visa application might have been full by now and also FH re resuming ending of September and Uni first week of October there about.... securing admission and visa application within short period of time is not advisable.

Just saying
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by blaze007(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
Haaaa correct. Tanx bro.

Also must i use uni-assit to send application?

Highbeeyajibola:

Embassy recognise 3 banks for block account opening,

Xpatrio
Deutsch bank
Finitiba
Xpatrio and finitiba can easily be opened onlime for free,
For more info,google
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
[quote author=blaze007 post=69018199]Haaaa correct. Tanx bro.

That depends on school, some accept application directly why some via uni assist
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by blaze007(m): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
Tanx bro...am applying to Technical University of Munchen......dey requesting for "Preliminary Documentation (VPD)"

[quote author=Highbeeyajibola post=69018361][/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
blaze007:

Tanx bro...am applying to Technical University of Munchen......dey requesting for "Preliminary Documentation (VPD)"

Then send ur docs to uni assist for evaluation
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
Swithoni:

I am a sister actually

Lol. Thanks!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Phineas01(m): 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Go to bonny camp....2-3 poles from the embassy ..more like military barracks. U can get as low as 4per night
Is this a hotel? I cant get any info of this place online.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kryptomeniac: 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
blaze007:
Haaaa correct. Tanx bro.

Not a must. Go back, only u know the school u want to apply to. READ their application procedure. After READING it, u will KNOW if they specify uniassist, or direct application ( either by mail through courier services or online). Coming to this forum does not stop u from reading the application requirements of schools. Try and help yourself small.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kryptomeniac: 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
princejck:

There is no link with such conditions and yes they normal consider the household of the relative in Germany. Example a family of 2 should earn from 2500euros per month, the amount go up according number of people in the family.

Also they check if the person is not getting Sozialleistungen(Hartz 4) or Arbeitlosgeld from the government

The precise requirements ur relative can get it from Ausländeramt in her city

Thanks for this info broo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Zeus201(m): 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
blaze007:
hwllo house and gurus...am applying now and they requesting for "evidence of non-school activities" what does dat mean abeg
Non school activities could mean non academic activities or extra curricular activities you are or have been involved in, this activities should usually be in line with their admission requirements. for example, if you are applying for a politically inclined course they might want to know if you have been involved in school politics or politics in general, what political party etc. I hope you get my drift.

I hope this helps... Good luck bruv
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MaroCruz(m): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
Kenthumphz:
Please for all of y'all headed towards Siegen, PM for our own German reunification. We got loads of info beneficial to share amongst ourselves.

Danke

Siegen Captain!

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by blaze007(m): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
Tanx bro.....I got it figured out. Munchen are requesting I go through Uni-assist. For VPD

Kryptomeniac:

Not a must. Go back, only u know the school u want to apply to. READ their application procedure. After READING it, u will KNOW if they specify uniassist, or direct application ( either by mail through courier services or online). Coming to this forum does not stop u from reading the application requirements of schools. Try and help yourself small.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by blaze007(m): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
Tanx bro...
GOD bless.

Zeus201:

Non school activities could mean non academic activities or extra curricular activities you are or have been involved in, this activities should usually be in line with their admission requirements. for example, if you are applying for a politically inclined course they might want to know if you have been involved in school politics or politics in general, what political party etc. I hope you get my drift.

I hope this helps... Good luck bruv
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
Bellss:

@Eldee , I have sent the blocked account confirmation to embassy since 8 am but no response till now.. I learnt @cay24 got response after 2 hours of sending.

@cay24, pls can i pm u? oluwasessan@gmail.com.

@bellss, patience remains the key. Remember situations are not the same each day. There seems to be lots of applications ranging from student visa, tourist visa, family reunion etc which I believe the consulate will be very busy with. Give them some time, they might probably respond. If not send them a mail to get the acknowledgement of your BA confirmation. cheers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sakasitay(m): 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hopefully, I won't be bored with anywhere I find myself.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by CassieV(f): 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
Embaszy:
Thank you bro. I really appreciate your kind response. God bless you.
Here is the copy of what I sent
Dear Sir/Madam

My name is xyz
My place of residence is Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria.
I hereby apply for student visa. I just got admission into University of Bayreuth to pursue Master’s degree in Philosophy & Economics in winter semester 2018/19 starting in 1st of October, 2018.
Attached to the mail is a copy of my:
Admission letter,
Acceptance letter,
Account opening confirmation from Sutor Bank, and
Passport.

Thanks in anticipation for your prompt response.

Kind regards
Name xyz
MA Philosophy & Economics student
University of Bayreuth
I'm curious, is "sutor bank" just an example you used or you actually opened an account with them?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ppotter(m): 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
Eldeee:

I stand to be corrected though, but I think this details is not required for the block account confirmation. This is for booking of student visa interview.
Yes, you are 100% correct.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by SooCute(m): 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
Admission number 4 just arrived!
God be praised.
God bless everyone here more and fulfill all your goodwill

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by blaze007(m): 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
Congrats bro.....which skuls did u apply to.

SooCute:
God be praised.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
SooCute:
God be praised.

Which course?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Natalife: 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

tho i applied early june,but they mailed me stating they received my documents by last week, still hoping on them,

Did you mean u applied via uni assist by may?

Yes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sleezwizz: 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
blaze007:
hwllo house and gurus...am applying now and they requesting for "evidence of non-school activities" what does dat mean abeg

Please can we link up on whatsapp? Want to ask u some questions
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Azdof(m): 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
Fustinachichi:

Please when is your interview date? How many weeks or months away were you given when you applied for visa date?

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7