Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (588229 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chy73(f): 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
meekmill:
good day guys, please anyone willing to sell his/her A1 textbooks with audio for me?
are you in lagos?
i can give you to make a photocopy and also send you the audio for free

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
Can I pm.you ...I am also interested

chy73:

are you in lagos?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OJM1(f): 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
Goodevening house,

please is there anyone applying to TUM, my problem is uniassist i sent my document to them last year do i need to send another document again this year or just the application form signed to them.

please i need your response.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
chy73:

are you in lagos?
This is the spirit we need on this thread god bless you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
OJM1:
Goodevening house,

please is there anyone applying to TUM, my problem is uniassist i sent my document to them last year do i need to send another document again this year or just the application form signed to them.

If you selected Alle fache when applying, you can use your Vpd for any TUM course for the next one year

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vinlyreeks(m): 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Want to learn German? Download "Duolingo " Application in Play store. Thank me later. It's helpful.

Quiet helpful bro you can also combine it with Learning German with Jenny via YouTube and she also Gat an app

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chy73(f): 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
Fabcol:
Can I pm.you ...I am also interested
yes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DemigodZeus147(m): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
vinlyreeks:

Quiet helpful bro you can also combine it with Learning German with Jenny via YouTube and she also Gat an app

Danke!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DemigodZeus147(m): 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
chy73:

are you in lagos?

Please,I am in Lagos and soooooo interested. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by everG: 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
Mzmeehgucci:
Good day House, I just got my admission letter from Julius Maximilian University,Würzburg.Msc international Economic Policy..Summer 2019..Please,How do I book an appointment

I applied in too but have not heard from them. Did you receive any email from them before the admission letter? Please PM me for private talk.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Abyolah: 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
francyb:
what course were you offered admission for in Potsdam? i was offered admission to undergo masters degree in toxicology.

A quick one bro. I studied Microbiology with a CGPa of 2.79.... Do u think I have a chance to be accepted for MSC in toxicology?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
GUYS, A QUICK ONE PLEASE.....

IS IT TRUE THAT IF YOU ARE ABOVE 18 YEARS, YOU DON'T NEED THE PASSPORT PHOTO OF YOUR PARENTS ON THE AGE DECLARATION STUFF??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ndkings1:
GUYS, A QUICK ONE PLEASE.....

IS IT TRUE THAT IF YOU ARE ABOVE 18 YEARS, YOU DON'T NEED THE PASSPORT PHOTO OF YOUR PARENTS ON THE AGE DECLARATION STUFF??
its not true and neither is it also cumpolsory to have their pix there cos mine is just normal affidavit and it was accepted . please always use lower case when writing the capital simply means you are shouting OK one love

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
chy73:

are you in lagos?

chy, is there a way I can get the audio nevertheless. cos I am not in Lagos. maybe through email or whatsapp.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
dailydolar:
its not true and neither is it also cumpolsory to have their pix there cos mine is just normal affidavit and it was accepted . please always use lower case when writing the capital simply means you are shouting OK one love

OK thank you

I had to shout so everyone can hear me cos it's urgent.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Neyeko: 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
I understand why you feel this way, but you should avoid thinking like that. The lengthy process for getting a student visa to Germany is unique to Nigeria (and maybe a few other countries). Other international students here didn't have the same visa experience I had. Most of them got their appointments and visas within 2 weeks to a month after they got their admission letters.
The delay for Nigerians might possibly come from the difficulty of verifying our documents and identities. We don't have a national identity scheme that allows them to quickly verify that we are who we say we are, or that we are telling the truth.
So don't think that they don't want international students, or that they are trying to make things difficult. Germany is just a very rule driven country and deadlines are taken very seriously, they are not used to making accommodations for less organized countries (and it's not by force, they adjust for us) especially since other international students don't have this same issue.

Bamstar007:
I just feel some of these schools don’t want international students or purposely make things difficult, 8 weeks to their enrollment deadline and knowing they won’t extend it even for a day they have not sent admission results at all. They obviously know most wont meet up with the visa processing even if they are given admission

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ajeleseujn(m): 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
OJM1:
Goodevening house,

You don't have to send all your documents to them again. All you need is your signed application form and a new motivational letter.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AKUPSME: 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
ajeleseujn:

when did you apply to Kassel?
For Summer, since November when my VPD came out
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by smokers: 11:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
chy73:
are you in lagos? i can give you to make a photocopy and also send you the audio for free
I'm interested where in lagos do you stay
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chy73(f): 12:31am On Feb 03, 2019
please if you want the book and audio a1 just pm mw
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by pompido: 1:38am On Feb 03, 2019
So I got a request regarding a better way to write your motivation letter and I thought my response could benefit others so here goes....

My opinion on how best to write a motivation letter is as follows (based on personal research on how to write a stand out SOP):

1. start with a situation or general problem you feel concern for and state how you hope the program you are applying for will help you gain expertise towards solving that problem.

e.g. "Information Communication Technology (ICT) has become an integral part of daily life and business activities in developing countries like never witnessed, utilizing different technologies, protocols and standards that are being modified, upgraded and ratified for use more frequently than ever before. I have spent the larger part of my adult life learning and working with the different technologies and standards available in bringing about complete data communication networks, and the good results have brought great feelings of achievement and satisfaction while failures have welled up inside of me the desire to further understand the advancements and deployment guidelines governing the technologies that provides solutions to the various failures peculiar to developing countries and the world at large. This is the primary motivation that drives my decision to apply for a place in your program."

2. Give a solid but clear background of your academic (CGPA) and professional exploits. Projects done at work, Courses taken, certifications done, web link references where possible. Be chronological here and use a few paragraphs if possible but remember to keep it concise.

3. Reiterate what your goal is!
e.g, "My primary aim is to become a top notch communications engineer whose contributions and creations would add efficiency, unlimited functionalities and open up new frontiers, by submitting solutions to major technology challenges".
Support this with what you have been doing to prepare you for this goal. Training, studies, research works, certifications, etc. You can also mention awards and leadership positions attained here.

4. State what your research areas of interest but stay open to guidance in the event a better fit for your skill set is discovered.
e.g. "My research interests presently lies in network architectures and protocols, network management techniques and mobile networking but I would readily accept guidance to expand or drill-down my research interests as deemed fit to match my abilities and strengths."

5. Close with how you believe the program will provide you with the much needed platform to advance the pursuit of your aim with the support of their world class infrastructure, facilities and students.

Chikena.

P.S: in case the motivation letter for the embassy is to be handwritten, practice a shorter version of all of these so you can write it in very little time while keeping it superb.

Wish you all the best.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chekz169: 7:23am On Feb 03, 2019
I just set you a PM
chy73:

are you in lagos?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Aerofly76: 8:25am On Feb 03, 2019
chy73:
please if you want the book and audio a1 just pm mw

Good morning.
I wouldn't mind the book and audio. Don't know how to pm o. I tried but I saw a NL message there
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chiboy429(m): 9:44am On Feb 03, 2019
Good morning and happy sunday fellow vibrant scholars. Please I am trying to apply to university of siegen , does anyone know if they accept application through uni-assist because what I have seen so far is application isdirect to the school.

Secondly, one of the required documents was stated in bracket like this GRE test (as an additional supporting document, but not mandatory) does it mean I cab omit it or what since I don't have it.

I want to be guided properly thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jagabanbaby: 10:27am On Feb 03, 2019
chiboy429:
Good morning and happy sunday fellow vibrant scholars. Please I am trying to apply to university of siegen , does anyone know if they accept application through uni-assist because what I have seen so far is application isdirect to the school.

Secondly, one of the required documents was stated in bracket like this GRE test (as an additional supporting document, but not mandatory) does it mean I cab omit it or what since I don't have it.

I want to be guided properly thanks.

The last time I checked, it was through email. But this might vary with courses. So I will advise you to send an email to the course coordinator or supervisor of the course you're applying to.

Since GRE is not mandatory, you can leave it but if you have written the exam and you have the result you can equally attach it as it might increase your chances.

Just apply to as many courses as you can. And to me focus on the ones you don't have to pay for uniassist so you can reduce cost.

Hope it helps.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jackto365: 10:49am On Feb 03, 2019
For those that applied to University of Wurzburg for the summer semester... I contacted the international office and they replied that they can only send out the acceptance letter after they received them from the department admission committee... If you can recall international mathematics first sent out and now Economics... For those that applied to the other program like me. I think we should be patient
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 10:56am On Feb 03, 2019
Jackto365:
For those that applied to University of Wurzburg for the summer semester... I contacted the international office and they replied that they can only send out the acceptance letter after they received them from the department admission committee... If you can recall international mathematics first sent out and now Economics... For those that applied to the other program like me. I think we should be patient

And when will their program now start? How do they expect u people to do ur visa process and still meet up their March or April start off?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 11:20am On Feb 03, 2019
1. MSc global change ecology at university of Bayreuth
2. MSc Molecular and Cellular Biology at LMU Munich

are open for application.

You can enter it into Google.
Apply if you're interested and qualified. They are multidisciplinary courses.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AKUPSME: 11:20am On Feb 03, 2019
Chriswazo:

And when will their program now start? How do they expect u people to do ur visa process and still meet up their March or April start off?
As in ehn
Don't they know the time visa processing takes.

My interview in a bit, abeg make una wish me well

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chiboy429(m): 11:24am On Feb 03, 2019
Jagabanbaby:

The last time I checked, it was through email. But this might vary with courses. So I will advise you to send an email to the course coordinator or supervisor of the course you're applying to.

Since GRE is not mandatory, you can leave it but if you have written the exam and you have the result you can equally attach it as it might increase your chances.

Just apply to as many courses as you can. And to me focus on the ones you don't have to pay for uniassist so you can reduce cost.

Hope it helps.

Thank you so much I am grateful. I have taken down your advice . I have written to the course supervisor and he is yet to reply. I kinda like the school though
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 11:52am On Feb 03, 2019
Guys I need help from people who have current accounts to be my referees for dormiciliary account opening.

Please and please

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.