Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (586553 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by happystep(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
I have Skype interview scheduled with their officer on 25th February. University of Koln want to ask question concerning my means of sustenance and if I would cope with the Course because it's been long I graduated and Masters in physics demand mathematics a lot. How should I respond to these questions. They are waiting on the interview to decide my admission
dolpaz:

I have quite some friends there and I live around a well.. what would you like to know ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
Congrats!!

PhilJames:
University of Applied Sciences FH Aachen just sent out their admission letters.

Admitted!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by PhilJames: 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
kryptonite44:

For winter or summer?
Summer
Enrollment deadline 23rd March
Just imagine the closeness
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
Eldeee:

Which other updates again do you want other than the one he gave you. Haba, this is the height of irresponsibility I have ever seen here. Truth be told, guy you really need to sit up big time.
my brother make I just Sidon they look ooo grin cheesy cry buhari is right finally lol
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AKUPSME: 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
Jackto365:
Is anyone out there who certified his academic credentials at Warri high Court. How much did it cost
#500 per document. Remember transcript must be treated as a single document even if it contains 20 pages. And make sure they stamp evey page of it.
Be nice to those Aunties there sha
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by royaldok: 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
@cooker, I can't view my pm. How do I reach you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by princetigris(m): 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
happystep:

I have interview scheduled with their officer on 25th February. They want to ask question concerning my means of sustenance and if I would cope with the Course because it is long I graduated and Masters in physics demand mathematics a lot.
what interview on 25th? Is it at the embassy?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OMOZ1(m): 7:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
mrsmba5:
Who has sent documents to uni-assist for Hamburg university VPD, plz it's urgent.
h

Ich but no reply yet
Which course do you Apply for in Uni Hamburg?
M.Sc. or Bsc?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chuddysambo: 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
Does embassy accept mawista insurance of 92 days?
It camw with my Fintiba plus package.

Their email said 6 months.

If not ...
Is it advisable for me to use any other one of 6 months from Nigeria?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mrsmba5: 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
ayokunlemmy:
I did today, what’s the problem?
Is it HAW Hamburg, what course.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mrsmba5: 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
OMOZ1:
h

Ich but no reply yet
Which course do you Apply for in Uni Hamburg?
M.Sc. or Bsc?
Is it HAW Hamburg. I applied for public health Msc.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chuddysambo: 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
Does embassy accept mawista insurance of 92 days?
It came with my Fintiba plus package.

Their email said 6 months.

If not ...
Is it advisable for me to use any other one of 6 months from Nigeria?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OMOZ1(m): 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
mrsmba5:

Is it HAW Hamburg. I applied for public health Msc.

Uni of Hamburg UHH
Uni-assist is delaying VPD
I also plan to Apply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bobmar: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
Jackto365:
For those that applied to University of Wurzburg for the summer semester... I contacted the international office and they replied that they can only send out the acceptance letter after they received them from the department admission committee... If you can recall international mathematics first sent out and now Economics... For those that applied to the other program like me. I think we should be patient

Pls, have you gotten an update yet?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mrsmba5: 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
OMOZ1:

Uni of Hamburg UHH
Uni-assist is delaying VPD
I also plan to Apply
I thought it's HAW Hamburg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pefuele(m): 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sedatylo(m): 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
Pefuele:

What exactly is the minimum passing grade?
My UG university use a 5.0 scale.

Minimum passing grade should be 1.0
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Riqysuave: 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
dailydolar:
futo, you can also apply to university of Bremen .
Send me a PM let's talk more if you don't mind
Of course I don't mind!...I just sent a PM sir!. Egarly awaiting your reply! ..you could reach me at ericmudima@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lovable85(f): 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
Sometimes it could be 1.5, check your transcripts
For example if it says
4.5-5.0 first class
3.50-4.49 second class upper
2.00- 3.49 second class lower
1.5-1.99 pass
1.0-1.49 fail
Then 5.0 is the maximum passing grade and 1.5 is the minimum passing grade
So look at where the pass starts on your transcripts that is the minimum passing grade
Pefuele:

What exactly is the minimum passing grade?
My UG university use a 5.0 scale.

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chiboy429(m): 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
Eldeee:

I want to believe you have already answered your question with the replies gotten from your program coordinator. A good number of us here are also battling to get the required funds just like you and still pushing, praying and believing God for a breakthrough.

Honestly you are even lucky your program gives you room to state your financial situation. It's actually rare to find such. Ask around if you think am lieing. I will suggest you do as your program coordinator adviced, they said a closed mouth is a closed destiny. You never can tell, they might work out a financial scheme for you. But above all this, if you believe in God, pray and ask Him to make it happen for you. All the very best bro.
Thank you so much for such a response. I deeply appreciate., I will do as advised believing God will make a way for us all as we seek a better future in the right direction. I wish everyone here Gods favour.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 10:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
And I always assume 1.0 to be the minimum for every school with 5.0 as Max.. Nice one

lovable85:
For example if it says
4.5-5.0 first class
1.5-1.99 pass
1.0-1.49 fail
So look at where the pass starts on your transcripts that is the minimum passing grade
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DemigodZeus147(m): 10:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
lovable85:
For example if it says
4.5-5.0 first class
1.5-1.99 pass
1.0-1.49 fail

Wow, nice one! Better eye opener.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chiboy429(m): 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
Good pm house. I was watching bbc world news today they read that Germany just avert economic recession. my question is How does this news affect us?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 12:37am On Feb 15, 2019
If you're awake and online now and you want to book appointment for visa interview

There's space for April 12. Just checked now..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 12:45am On Feb 15, 2019
lovable85:
For example if it says
4.5-5.0 first class
1.5-1.99 pass
1.0-1.49 fail

You're right tho. my school uses
4.5-5.00- first class
3.5-4.49- second class upper
2.4-3.49- second class lower
1.5-2.39- Third class
1.00-1.49- pass

For my school, 5.00 is maximum, 1.00 is minimum..

I don't think your school should have "fail" as a grade .

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Cookee: 12:50am On Feb 15, 2019
royaldok:
@cooker, I can't view my pm. How do I reach you?

ok bRoO. .
is dia any way u can write a mail TO me so dat i can see ur email address. ..
Another way is for u to give me a specific time u will enter online so dat we can share contacts immediately...
Cross check and lemme know..
Thanks...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lovable85(f): 2:56am On Feb 15, 2019
This is just an illustration, yeah you are right no school has fail as a grade my school doesn’t even have pass below 1.5 is assumed to be fail, 1.5-1.99 being third class, I made the mistake of assuming 1.0 to be the minimum passing grade, only to check my transcripts to see 1.5

Deustchemann:

You're right tho. my school uses
4.5-5.00- first class
3.5-4.49- second class upper
2.4-3.49- second class lower
1.5-2.39- Third class
1.00-1.49- pass

For my school, 5.00 is maximum, 1.00 is minimum..

I don't think your school should have "fail" as a grade .

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 6:21am On Feb 15, 2019
lovable85:
This is just an illustration, yeah you are right no school has fail as a grade my school doesn’t even have pass below 1.5 is assumed to be fail, 1.5-1.99 being third class, I made the mistake of assuming 1.0 to be the minimum passing grade, only to check my transcripts to see 1.5

Okay sis. Thanks for the clarification
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by happystep(m): 8:02am On Feb 15, 2019
princetigris:
what interview on 25th? Is it at the embassy?
No with University of Cologne.

My Visa interview is on 20th Lagos
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by princetigris(m): 8:06am On Feb 15, 2019
happystep:

No with University of Cologne.

My Visa interview is on 20th Lagos
OK baba
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Richmondoau(m): 8:56am On Feb 15, 2019
Can someone bypass lecturers and obtain recommendation letters on his own or do Germany schools confirm the authenticity of the recommendation letters.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 15, 2019
Richmondoau:
Can someone bypass lecturers and obtain recommendation letters on his own or do Germany schools confirm the authenticity of the recommendation letters.

Recommendation letters must be with the issuing company's or school's letter head and it must be stamped. If they notice you forged it. They will remove you straight up from the admission process.

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.