Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (585957 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
I don't want to sound negative, but has anyone ever been rejected by the embassy? It's good there's always stories of AM on this thread, but are there rejections too? And what reasons were given?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jencoco(f): 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
Seen some rejects,from page one to four u wud see them,I learnt a lot from reading old threads.take your time n read them.plenty from sl n even some with fully funded b.a but very few,then one crazy guy had some country's fake stamps on his passport n embassy seized his passport n sent it to emigration, just read backwards.
Rosicky7:
I don't want to sound negative, but has anyone ever been rejected by the embassy? It's good there's always stories of AM on this thread, but are there rejections too? And what reasons were given?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by UbiPetrus: 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
heybaby12:

I gave my HOD's sec 1k and she typed and gave him to sign for me.
[q
Rockslide:

Just go to your school department and ask for one. They know how to write it. Stay well.
Thanks, guys.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
upkay:
Hello e-families,
I'm here to share my experience here today and pls be patient to read it especially to those about to go for their interview from Monday.
I was scheduled for my interview today(13/07/2018) at Abuja German embassy. Based on wot ppl have been saying on PRIMARY SCH LEAVING CERTIFICATE that it is not really relevant whether it's carried along or not. Though we have some ppl that have scot free because they didn't take it for their interview.
By this assumption, I don't bother to go to my primary sch to get mine even though, my primary sch is still in existence. So, what happened to me?
I went to the embassy today been my interview date. My documents were checked by the Paulinus and he asked, where is ur primary sch certificate? I answered and lied that my sch is no more in existence. He said okay.
Now, Paulinus asked me to have my seat somewhere not to far from d checking pt, that I will go in wen it got to my turn. Suddenly, Paulinus came and told me; Oga I was directed to tell u that you cannot do ur interview today because the VO to interview u said ur primary sch certificate MUST be included in order to interview you. I said 'SUBHANALLAH(God is to be exalted)!' I was so destabilized but I still av that faith in God because I tried to be strong.
Then, I went inside to plead the VO but she didn't even comprise to allow me to bring it after my interview.
What follows? I instantly called my good friend(he hardly comments on NL these days) to reschedule my appointment for me, he assisted to compose the msg nicely stating reasons they shld assisted to reschedule my appointment. Oh! I say thank you to you again a friend like a brother.
After these, I called my sister in Ibadan to help me to visit my old primary sch to get my certificate 4me, it was an emergency call though, she blasted me why I heard 'them say, them say'(u know how dt kind thing dey pain body)...rather she don't has choice than assisting his 'sturburn' brother to get what he wanted....to cut it short, my primary sch issued my certificate to her after checking my record since 1999 I've graduated from the sch. I say Alhamdulillah(thanks to God) for still having my record in d sch.
After all these rigorous stress, I on my phone some hrs after and I heard a msg ring tone, and it was a mail from embassy stating that my interview has been rescheduled to hold in Lagos on the 30/08/2018. I say thanks to God over again, even despite d scarcity of date of the interview.
Pls let me stop here on this, I hope ppl might av gained one or two things on this 'long' write up. Dear friends, pls try n get ur primary sch certificate if ur sch is still existing because who knows wen and where u will be asked to provide it in the future again?...
Thanks for reading.
na good news go end am no worry

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by UbiPetrus: 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
dailydolar:
depending on school.mine is free university of uyo gave me five for different schools since dey don't issue to whom it may concern.
I have heard people talk about schools charging as much as 10k but I will just advise you to get it from state ministry of education and get it am sure its not more than 1 or 2k
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chuksey1(m): 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tayerulz:

I mean was it specifically stated that it should be sent to them by mail? Can one take the documents to the embassy by oneself?

Yes you can if you live in lagos

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Reichtum(m): 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
UbiPetrus:

Thanks, guys.

I actually went to my school to get this letter and someone in the Registrar's office said I must pay 20k into the School's microfinance bank and so I got confused.

Permit me to ask again, does it cost a thing to get this letter or is someone trying to play a fast one on me?

Most schools give it FREE.
ministry of education charge 10k.

Since you are paying into the schools account, it's an open policy.
But 20k is exorbitant. Which school is that?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Yungsholly04: 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hello good evening E family. I received my blocking confirmation this morning around 4:25 am so I forwarded it to the embassy mail as directed together with my reference number, passport number and date of birth just as I read from this thread. but my concern is that thought is receive a confirmation mail as a receipt of my mail but I am yet to receive any. I even sent 2x to be sure. please is this normal?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
UbiPetrus:

Thanks, guys.

I actually went to my school to get this letter and someone in the Registrar's office said I must pay 20k into the School's microfinance bank and so I got confused.

Permit me to ask again, does it cost a thing to get this letter or is someone trying to play a fast one on me?

My school UNN charges 5k and you are to pay through remittal platform. If you have the money, pay into the account sharperly

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by upkay: 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
Rosicky7:
Wait, Paulinus is now in Abuja??
And let me clear d air. Pardon me for using 'Paulinus'. Who I meant was a man that attended n checked my documents
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KP123: 3:31am On Jul 14, 2018
Admission Letter for B.TU Cottbus finally dropped. Lord I give you praise.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bankyproperties: 5:35am On Jul 14, 2018
May God continue to bless those assisting us with accurate answers to our questions here on this German student visa thread.Amen
I have just two questions to ask and please I wish someone who has a genuine answer to them please

1.Can someone whose BA or SL is not ready go for interview and then provide it after interview?
2.Pls can someone post a sample of the motivation Letter for student visa to German embassy?

Pls expecting a reply pls.God bless us all .Amen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 14, 2018
Yungsholly04:
Hello good evening E family. I received my blocking confirmation this morning around 4:25 am so I forwarded it to the embassy mail as directed together with my reference number, passport number and date of birth just as I read from this thread. but my concern is that thought is receive a confirmation mail as a receipt of my mail but I am yet to receive any. I even sent 2x to be sure. please is this normal?

Have patience..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 8:15am On Jul 14, 2018
You can go for interview with your blocked account opening confirmation if you haven't funded yet. Search online for motivation letters, it will give you an idea of how to craft your own.
Bankyproperties:
May God continue to bless those assisting us with accurate answers to our questions here on this German student visa thread.Amen
I have just two questions to ask and please I wish someone who has a genuine answer to them please

1.Can someone whose BA or SL is not ready go for interview and then provide it after interview?
2.Pls can someone post a sample of the motivation Letter for student visa to German embassy?

Pls expecting a reply pls.God bless us all .Amen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kloneboi: 8:24am On Jul 14, 2018
Pervic:
@pervic please is the letter of English language proficiency an option to TOEFL for most German schools?

I applied immediately dey started reg. Got admission letter May 9. I applied with English Language Proficiency Letter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kloneboi: 8:25am On Jul 14, 2018
@pervic please is the letter of English language proficiency an option to TOEFL for most German schools? Kindly elaborate
Pervic:

I applied immediately dey started reg. Got admission letter May 9. I applied with English Language Proficiency Letter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bankyproperties: 8:26am On Jul 14, 2018
Rosicky7:
You can go for interview with your blocked account opening confirmation if you haven't funded yet. Search online for motivation letters, it will give you an idea of how to craft your own.

Thanks boss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 14, 2018
upkay:
Hello e-families,
I'm here to share my experience here today and pls be patient to read it especially to those about to go for their interview from Monday.
I was scheduled for my interview today(13/07/2018) at Abuja German embassy. Based on wot ppl have been saying on PRIMARY SCH LEAVING CERTIFICATE that it is not really relevant whether it's carried along or not. Though we have some ppl that have scot free because they didn't take it for their interview.
By this assumption, I don't bother to go to my primary sch to get mine even though, my primary sch is still in existence. So, what happened to me?
I went to the embassy today been my interview date. My documents were checked by the Paulinus and he asked, where is ur primary sch certificate? I answered and lied that my sch is no more in existence. He said okay.
Now, Paulinus asked me to have my seat somewhere not to far from d checking pt, that I will go in wen it got to my turn. Suddenly, Paulinus came and told me; Oga I was directed to tell u that you cannot do ur interview today because the VO to interview u said ur primary sch certificate MUST be included in order to interview you. I said 'SUBHANALLAH(God is to be exalted)!' I was so destabilized but I still av that faith in God because I tried to be strong.
Then, I went inside to plead the VO but she didn't even comprise to allow me to bring it after my interview.
What follows? I instantly called my good friend(he hardly comments on NL these days) to reschedule my appointment for me, he assisted to compose the msg nicely stating reasons they shld assisted to reschedule my appointment. Oh! I say thank you to you again a friend like a brother.
After these, I called my sister in Ibadan to help me to visit my old primary sch to get my certificate 4me, it was an emergency call though, she blasted me why I heard 'them say, them say'(u know how dt kind thing dey pain body)...rather she don't has choice than assisting his 'sturburn' brother to get what he wanted....to cut it short, my primary sch issued my certificate to her after checking my record since 1999 I've graduated from the sch. I say Alhamdulillah(thanks to God) for still having my record in d sch.
After all these rigorous stress, I on my phone some hrs after and I heard a msg ring tone, and it was a mail from embassy stating that my interview has been rescheduled to hold in Lagos on the 30/08/2018. I say thanks to God over again, even despite d scarcity of date of the interview.
Pls let me stop here on this, I hope ppl might av gained one or two things on this 'long' write up. Dear friends, pls try n get ur primary sch certificate if ur sch is still existing because who knows wen and where u will be asked to provide it in the future again?...
Thanks for reading.

Why are these people frustrating people like this!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by esdajo: 8:39am On Jul 14, 2018
Good day fellow NLs. Is there anyone in the house that has some few Euros to exchange for Naira? Lets say between 200-300 Euros? Kindly dm me as its very urgent. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AgentONE(m): 9:06am On Jul 14, 2018
KP123:
Admission Letter for B.TU Cottbus finally dropped. Lord I give you praise.

Please which course and when did you apply?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KP123: 9:37am On Jul 14, 2018
Environmental and Resource Management ERM.
I applied before end of may.

AgentONE:

Please which course and when did you apply?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KP123: 9:43am On Jul 14, 2018
The attachment is what I saw on the embassy site. Please does that mean we that just got our admission letter have no hope of getting appointment?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by happystep(m): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2018
Rosicky7:
Wait, Paulinus is now in Abuja??
Thank God I am not the only one to notice this Abuja Paulinus in the story. Lol. I need more clarification
Fustinachichi:

Why are these people frustrating people like this!
Sometimes stories differ based on VO. There are still people that passed the interview with out FSLCertification. I think they use it to judge how true your age is but any other documents with biometric that is very old can still serve that purpose.
All the same luck differ and that Abuja is not meant for Students visa. So if one should meet a shocking experience their please kindly share so that the next generation will know how to prepare for Abuja embassy interview as compared with Lagos.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 14, 2018
KP123:
The attachment is what I saw on the embassy site. Please does that mean we that just got our admission letter have no hope of getting appointment?

Yes.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by diego2015(m): 9:57am On Jul 14, 2018
upkay:

And let me clear d air. Pardon me for using 'Paulinus'. Who I meant was a man that attended n checked my documents
bros the certificate you are talking about is it first school leaving certificate or just the one issued by your primary school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 14, 2018
This my primary school people....na wah. ...20,000 if u graduated from primary 5 and 10,000naira if u graduated from primary 6.... angry angry angry ....I was like "ma, what is this na"

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 10:28am On Jul 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin....you tell them say the certificate help you get admission? Lol. Reminds me of when I went back to school to collect my neco certificate after about 7 years, the secretary there call price, I Waka leave them....make I just hol my waec like dat cheesy
Fustinachichi:
This my primary school people....na wah. ...20,000 if u graduated from primary 5 and 10,000naira if u graduated from primary 6.... angry angry angry ....I was like "ma, what is this na"
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MaroCruz(m): 10:37am On Jul 14, 2018
KP123:

It has been there since the beginning of the week and yet people have been getting dates. Open your fintiba blocked acct and book immediately.

PS: Read past posts on the thread, don't end up shortchanging yourself because you don't want to search for information. Dates are running out.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MaroCruz(m): 10:39am On Jul 14, 2018
diego2015:
bros the certificate you are talking about is it first school leaving certificate or just the one issued by your primary school

Should be the same thing. Primary School Testimonial/leaving certificate

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 14, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54