Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,809 members, 7,831,640 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Mercy Aigbe Reveals She Has Been A Single Parent For Almost 17 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Reveals She Has Been A Single Parent For Almost 17 Years (456 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Bought Another House In Banana Island - Mercy Aigbe Reveals / Mercy Aigbe Reveals Why She Married Lanre Gentry, Her Estranged Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Reveals She Has Been A Single Parent For Almost 17 Years by Faithway10: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe has two kids, a 17-year-old daughter from her first marriage and an 8-year-old son from his second marriage to Lanre Gentry, which hit the rocks two years ago.

To celebrate father's day today, she has revealed she has been a single parent for almost 17 years now, she also praised herself and all single mothers out there. She wrote;

"Happy Father’s Day to me and to all the beautiful, strong single mothers out there!!!!..... Almost 17 years of single parenting and God has been awesome!....... To all the real fathers, standing up to their responsibilities I say may the lord continue to increase you in every area of your lives IJN.........To the yeye association of Sperm donors I say continue oh! Nemesis will catch up with you! Surely That rejected stone will become the chief cornerstone and y’all will bite your fingers in regret! ..... on a second thot this useless men should be forced to stand up to their responsibilities! ..... Does anyone know if there is a child support law in NIGERIA? And if there is I think it’s about time it’s enforced!!!.... so all these jabajantis ‘Fadas’ will sit up!..... If you agree with me, gather in the comment section let us take a Selfie with huge Smile on our faces "

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/mercy-aigbe-reveals-she-has-been-a-single-parent-for-almost-17-years.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reveals She Has Been A Single Parent For Almost 17 Years by gistblogger: 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
Kai sure
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reveals She Has Been A Single Parent For Almost 17 Years by Cuddlebugie(f): 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
Awa Naija celebrities sef, always firing blanks. Hanti Mercy should mention the names of the "jabajantis fadas" cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blac Chyna And Son King Cairo Twinning In All Black Outfit / Check Out This Time Magazine's Cover / God Is Not Happy With Us - Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.