Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) (41123 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Bought Another House In Banana Island - Mercy Aigbe Reveals / Mercy Aigbe Reveals Why She Married Lanre Gentry, Her Estranged Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) by trendysturvs(f): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
Actress Mercy Aigbe who is a mother of two and was once married and left the relationship due to domestic violence, has found love again.

TSB News reports that her man's name is Alhaji Kazim Adeoti, a fine young man perfect for the actress. What do you think? See more photos of them below

It’s my Boo’s birthday in a bit ���

Cc @kazimadeoti thank you for being amazing �

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZE-xwTtu0S/

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) by Emecson(m): 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
Say na "finally revealed the face of her man",like say we been dey find the face... Mtchwwww

277 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
who is she..wetin concern me

14 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
Emecson:
Say na "finally revealed the face of her man",like say we been dey find the face... Mtchwwww

Lol,, you are funny.

Back to the matter,

The man digodi ok. Ogbara dimkpa.

It's good that she has shown us her man, guess she had to confirm that he is truly her man before making it public. Wish them happy ending

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
All this focus on the celebs self; when in fact they are hardly worthy of celebration and emulation.

The sad situation we find ourselves these days. The world of today is missing out greatly on having credible and virtuous personalities to celebrate and look up to. The weak, crook and deviant have taken the earth.

But it's okay. The Unity will soon emerge to take their place. Then the world will witness and realise a true example of a true celebrity.

We await your coming, The Unity.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) by vastolord4(m): 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Correction 'reveals the face of one of her men'

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
Looking bright
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) by Olunmercy56(f): 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
Unless he is taking good care of his family well before dating Mercy, he is free but if he left his wife and kids to stay with side chick, it will end in tears sad

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) by nachisunday(m): 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Emecson:
lmfaoo...guy you funny. the husband or boyfriend is handsome indeed
They want to inform us so we will greet him very well whenever we see him on the way lol.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
For a second, I thought it was Bukola Saraki in the first picture undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) by nachisunday(m): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
I tot it was broda shaggi that was on air with her till now hmmmm, i can't tell happy changing man mercy aigbe.
All this yeyebrity with money controlling them. SMH
But broda shaggi fit her,

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) by johnfaleks(m): 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
This is the cause of constant fight with the ex fear woman

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) by nachisunday(m): 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
backnbeta:
For a second, I thought it was Bukola Saraki in the first picture undecided
lol me too sef, that politician they quite resembu. Uglytin

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) by nachisunday(m): 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
Me and Buhari with laptop we searching for client pls, wanna become celebrity on money what's our bis let continue bro we go soon show ours later.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
Some women though.

How many men do they want to climb them in their lifetime before they leave this Earth? Hian!

11 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) by We4all: 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
Relationship that won’t last. Don’t overhype all these actresses as they can settle for any riff-raff as long as he has money.

I won’t be surprised that this guy is no different from her ex man who is so crude and can’t even express himself in English.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) by Gadafii: 7:53am On Jan 24, 2022
That man na still another person man, no be for this lagos cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:20am On Jan 24, 2022
undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) by daniellaakinjoq(f): 9:09am On Jan 24, 2022
cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) by l0uie(m): 9:09am On Jan 24, 2022
K
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) by easyfem(m): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2022
seem to me like all Nigerian actress are potential OLOSHO

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) by ntyce(m): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2022
Ok

She just swapped places ....

Awon exes

13 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) by fasho01(m): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2022
As if we care

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) by admax(m): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2022
Great!

Now we can buy Dollars at a cheaper rate
angry
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) by StagethemTVee: 9:10am On Jan 24, 2022
No woman No cry

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) by Kollins11: 9:11am On Jan 24, 2022
Okay.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 24, 2022
Gadafii:
That man na still another person man, no be for this lagos cheesy
He’s married with kids.

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:12am On Jan 24, 2022
That bitch smiling to the bank my niggarr grin

You gerrit.

That niggarr gon pay bills forever, damn!

I hope he got plenty

I said what I said

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) by Thinkfree(m): 9:13am On Jan 24, 2022
The guy resembles Ambode.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) / BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram / Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.