Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Slot Sells Fake Phones? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Slot Sells Fake Phones? (4499 Views)

Best Way To Identify Fake Phones From Original Phones - Techbase9ja / Are They Fake Phones On Konga? / Nuisance Of Fake Phones And How To Know A Fake Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slot Sells Fake Phones? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pitokwe:
I see reasons why some folks fail exams in school.

Comprehension is a real problem.

Why is the china version not performing the function other Samsung phones are performing to show its original too??

And i asked, if you are using a Samsung phone,Where is it made from?

What is difficult to understand here undecided

Bro, so u think everyone is wrong while u are right simply because u got ur mind made up that the phone is fake because it is made in China. Why not tell us the model number, and then what functions does the one made in Vietnam have that the one made in China doesn't have? Most electronics are made in China these days because of cheap labor. They are made to specifications given by the OEM. Samsung designed the phone's, they are manufactured in China.

1 Like

Re: Slot Sells Fake Phones? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pitokwe:

Why did slot choose to go bring Samsung phones from China?
Why will they not bring it from country of origin?
I don't want a China phone bro.

I dey shame to allow people know that I am using a China phone..lol

ISlot don't buy phones from Samsung to resell. Samsung use slot outlet to sell their phones, which means Samsung supply slot, just like Nokia, ZTE, Gionee etc do. LG also do that but recently they stopped and this is why u don't see LG stands at slot outlets anymore. Why do u think there are different stands for different phone models at slot outlet, at Samsung stand u will see Samsung staff, paid by Samsung to market and tell u more about their phones. So slot sell what Samsung supply.

2 Likes

Re: Slot Sells Fake Phones? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
greenhulk:

Bro, so u think everyone is wrong while u are right simply because u got ur mind made up that the phone is fake because it is made in China. Why not tell us the model number, and then what functions does the one made in Vietnam have that the one made in China doesn't have? Most electronics are made in China these days because of cheap labor. They are made to specifications given by the OEM. Samsung designed the phone's, they are manufactured in China.

Bros you get time oh, This guy can’t comprehend what you are trying to tell him. Just leave him cheesy

1 Like

Re: Slot Sells Fake Phones? by SetrakusRa(m): 7:24am On Jun 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin This is the most ignorant and gullible person I've seen all year.. WTF!!?

2 Likes

Re: Slot Sells Fake Phones? by lordfalcao(m): 8:01am On Jun 19, 2018
greenhulk:

ISlot don't buy phones from Samsung to resell. Samsung use slot outlet to sell their phones, which means Samsung supply slot, just like Nokia, ZTE, Gionee etc do. LG also do that but recently they stopped and this is why u don't see LG stands at slot outlets anymore. Why do u think there are different stands for different phone models at slot outlet, at Samsung stand u will see Samsung staff, paid by Samsung to market and tell u more about their phones. So slot sell what Samsung supply.
between a certified refurbished iPhone and a used iPhone which is better from Amazon

1 Like

Re: Slot Sells Fake Phones? by fibonacci2526: 9:08am On Jun 19, 2018
OP why not use cpu-z to confirm if your phone is fake or not, you can also use antutu benchmark app to see if your device is fake or not. So many people have told you the truth already, Samsung phones aren't made in Vietnam only.
Re: Slot Sells Fake Phones? by Pitokwe(m): 9:10am On Jun 19, 2018
PRESENTATION:

Bros you get time oh, This guy can’t comprehend what you are trying to tell him. Just leave him cheesy

You are the one who is obviously foolish here and who can not comprehend.

It is a pity you cannot comprehend 'Thank you. This more enlightening now.'
Re: Slot Sells Fake Phones? by Pitokwe(m): 9:11am On Jun 19, 2018
fibonacci2526:
OP why not use cpu-z to confirm if your phone is fake or not, you can also use antutu benchmark app to see if your device is fake or not. So many people have told you the truth already, Samsung phones aren't made in Vietnam only.

Thanks
Re: Slot Sells Fake Phones? by Pitokwe(m): 9:13am On Jun 19, 2018
SetrakusRa:
grin grin grin grin This is the most ignorant and gullible person I've seen all year.. WTF!!?

You are most ignorant to say the least.

You are too ignorant to know,if you ask questions you will get answers and learn
Re: Slot Sells Fake Phones? by SetrakusRa(m): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2018
Pitokwe:

You are most ignorant to say the least.

You are too ignorant to know,if you ask questions you will get answers and learn

Type "I am stupid ", if you don't see your picture, then your phone is Fake! grin

1 Like

Re: Slot Sells Fake Phones? by maasoap(m): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2018
Pitokwe:
I see reasons why some folks fail exams in school.

Comprehension is a real problem.

Why is the china version not performing the function other Samsung phones are performing to show its original too??

And i asked, if you are using a Samsung phone,Where is it made from?

What is difficult to understand here undecided

Where did you ask that in your first post? Which performance are you talking about exactly?
Re: Slot Sells Fake Phones? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
lordfalcao:
between a certified refurbished iPhone and a used iPhone which is better from Amazon

Certified refurbished
Re: Slot Sells Fake Phones? by lordfalcao(m): 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
greenhulk:

Certified refurbished
thanks, I admire your tech knowledge, can you give me reason why
Re: Slot Sells Fake Phones? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
lordfalcao:
thanks, I admire your tech knowledge, can you give me reason why

Because refurbished phones have been tested and fixed if necessary before putting up for sale, and sometimes they come with guarantee. Used phones on the other hand are sold the way they are, if they have any faults then the buyer bears the cost. And sometimes refurbished phones are hardly used, maybe the one doesn't like it and since some stores offer 30 days return policy, they return these phones under 30 days which are then sold as refurbished. Or sometimes the phones are returned a few days after purchase due to factory fault, they are then fixed with OEM parts and sold as refurbished.
Re: Slot Sells Fake Phones? by lordfalcao(m): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
greenhulk:

Because refurbished phones have been tested and fixed if necessary before putting up for sale, and sometimes they come with guarantee. Used phones on the other hand are sold the way they are, if they have any faults then the buyer bears the cost. And sometimes refurbished phones are hardly used, maybe the one doesn't like it and since some stores offer 30 days return policy, they return these phones under 30 days which are then sold as refurbished. Or sometimes the phones are returned a few days after purchase due to factory fault, they are then fixed with OEM parts and sold as refurbished.
thanks. Have you used Amazon before? These iPhone been sold there tagged" unlock" can they work here with Nigeria Sims ?
Re: Slot Sells Fake Phones? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
lordfalcao:
thanks. Have you used Amazon before? These iPhone been sold there tagged" unlock" can they work here with Nigeria Sims ?

Yes I've used Amazon but not for phone. Unlocked means it can work with any network
Re: Slot Sells Fake Phones? by lordfalcao(m): 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
greenhulk:

Yes I've used Amazon but not for phone. Unlocked means it can work with any network
thanks, learning a lot in tech world through you. Observing codedly
Re: Slot Sells Fake Phones? by tafat: 2:23am On Jun 20, 2018
na wa o, if you think your phone is fake kukuma go and buy the new tecno spark 2, atleast then you will know you have gotten an original device.
Re: Slot Sells Fake Phones? by samodan(m): 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
madgoat:

Dont mind the mumu Pitokwe guy. He is too gullible. I hate when people don't try to get enlightened. Let him go and complain at slot and see how they will embarrass him there due to his social media gullibility.

Honestly, I recall hopes he goes to slot.
Re: Slot Sells Fake Phones? by samodan(m): 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
Pitokwe:

Bro I am more disgusted, if there anything like that

Try and go to slot.
Make sure to tell them you already tried soiling their name on nairaland.
I think that should help speed things up.
Re: Slot Sells Fake Phones? by samodan(m): 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
Pitokwe:

Thank you very much.

I just want to know why it is not passing the checks for original phone.

Ok, what checks did you run o.

There should be other ways to confirm
Re: Slot Sells Fake Phones? by madgoat(m): 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
Pitokwe:

You are the one who is obviously foolish here and who can not comprehend.

It is a pity you cannot comprehend 'Thank you. This more enlightening now.'

Baba go and sit down somewhere abeg. You just keep making mockery of your foolishness and ignorance in your comments. Take your fone back to slot and tell them they sold you a fake fone. They will not stop laughing at your foolishness that day.
I know you must have been saving the money for more than 3 years to buy that fone and thats what is paining you grin
Re: Slot Sells Fake Phones? by madgoat(m): 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
samodan:

Ok, what checks did you run o.

There should be other ways to confirm

grin you dey mind the mumu pitokwe guy. The checks are all those senseless posts on Facebook that say press 'T' for long and it will change to '5'

I am yet to see someone as ignorant as he is.
Re: Slot Sells Fake Phones? by madgoat(m): 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
SetrakusRa:

Type "I am stupid ", if you don't see your picture, then your phone is Fake! grin

The guy will open another thread now and be crying that his keypad is fake grin
Re: Slot Sells Fake Phones? by nani667: 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
All through the thread OP has neglected to post the model number, despite several people asking him to do so.... He has strategically dodged whenever the model number comes up...

I just hope it is not one 512MB RAM device You are using to make all this fuss sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Wifi Only Iphone Be Made To Use Sim / Fallout Shelter Game Android Solutions Tool Cash APK Ios / Itel Mobile Set To Take Over The Nigerian Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.