Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan - Agriculture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan (46170 Views)

Order Day Old Turkey (poults) - Nationwide / Sales Of Day Old Chicks, Poults And Other Birds In Ibadan / A Day Old Chicks, Poults And Grown Up Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by Grit360(f): 8:07am On Nov 07, 2021
Poultry Farm For Sale in Epe

Fenced farm land size is 4 Acres ( 24 plots)facing main road.

5 Laying Pen Houses of 28,000 housing capacity

3 of the pen houses has hot dip galvanized Battery cage of 15,000 bird capacity and automated manure removal

1 brooding House with brooding cage of 10,000 capacity.

Farm house of 4 rooms

16kVA generator

Bore hole

Price 120M

Call 08065205177, 08066510320

Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by folteminvestmen: 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
We want to appreciate our customers' for today's sales, i want to inform our customers that all birds have been delivered to all drivers travelling outside the south west region of this country and they will be delivered tomorrow.

Thank you
Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by ekeneokonkwo201: 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
How much is broiler as of today 9/11/21 and how much is Cockerel mail line Ross 308
Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by ekeneokonkwo201: 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
ekeneokonkwo201:
How much is broiler as of today 9/11/21 and how much is Cockerel mail line Ross 308
pls sir is it 440 that you sold for those that ordered today
Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by Manuel91(m): 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
folteminvestmen:
FOLTEM INVESTMENT LTD is a distributor to almost every hatchery in this great country, a farmer and a poultry consultant. We help farmers nationwide to secure day old and growing birds, we also have standby transporters to transport birds for customers nationwide.
FOR EVERY CUSTOMER THAT SECURE BIRDS FROM FOLTEM, EACH CUSTOMER HAS RIGHT TO GET SOUND VACCINATION PROGRAM FROM US AND ALSO GUIDANCE FROM FOLTEM.

Address: 1 Naira complex, Ojoo, Ibadan or Adjacent OBMS, Oluyole, Ibadan

New updated price-list
Broiler = N440 (quality ones from chi, Amo, zartech, farm support, sayed etc)
Agrited broiler=N500
Brown pullet = N360
Black pullet= N340
Noiler= #220 (Amo Hatchery)
Local turkey = N850
foreign turkey =N2700
white cockerel = N40
black cockerel = N230
brown cockerel = N240
4 weeks white cockerel = ON REQUEST
4 weeks black cockerel = ON REQUEST
4 weeks broiler = #1,300
6 weeks local turkey = N2000
5 weeks foreign turkey = N6000
14 weeks point of lay pullets = #1600
7 months point of lay turkey = NOT AVAILABLE

Note: CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT WILL BE MADE BEFORE PROCESS ANY ORDER

Contact FOLTEM: 07068444198
Whatsapp: 07068444198
Whatsapp GROUP: contact the above phone no to join
Instagram: mr.foltem

PLS ALWAYS CHECK MY LAST POST FOR UPDATED PRICE-LIST

YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PLEASURE

i am interested in the point of lay... but i'm still wondering why i haven't seen any quotes from customers or prospective one.
Not to discredit you or anything.. hope you understand my fear....
Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by kripen(m): 9:20am On Nov 10, 2021
Manuel91:

i am interested in the point of lay... but i'm still wondering why i haven't seen any quotes from customers or prospective one.

Foltem is ok doing bizness with and he has good after sales service...

One of his customer in benin
Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by folteminvestmen: 10:17am On Nov 10, 2021
Good morning to everyone and i want to say i am sorry for reporting very late on this platform.
Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by folteminvestmen: 10:29am On Nov 10, 2021
Manuel91:

I understand your fear sir but i am happy to tell you that FOLTEM always deliver without any excuse and if there is a dubious act from FOLTEM then you and i understand it is easier to destroy this kind of my business of mine online by making bad comments. In order to strengthen your faith perhaps i add you to my whatsapp group and there you meet with customers Nationwide and if there is anything bothering you then you can make it known and you will be attended to either by the group members or myself.
Pls dont be fearful sir because we still have ones in the country and i believe in continuity in business.

Thank you
Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by folteminvestmen: 10:30am On Nov 10, 2021
kripen:

Foltem is ok doing bizness with and he has good after service...

One of his customer in benin

I appreciate you sir
Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by folteminvestmen: 10:32am On Nov 10, 2021
ekeneokonkwo201:
pls sir is it 440 that you sold for those that ordered today

communicating with me via whatsapp or call is easier to reach me and to get quick information from me (07068444198).
Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by folteminvestmen: 10:35am On Nov 10, 2021
Let us not forget to create good ventilation for our brooded birds and good spacing in order to avoid diseases caused by the heat.

FOLTEM cares

Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by folteminvestmen: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2021
FOLTEM INVESTMENT LTD is a distributor to almost every hatchery in this great country, a farmer and a poultry consultant. We help farmers nationwide to secure day old and growing birds, we also have standby transporters to transport birds for customers nationwide.
FOR EVERY CUSTOMER THAT SECURE BIRDS FROM FOLTEM, EACH CUSTOMER HAS RIGHT TO GET SOUND VACCINATION PROGRAM FROM US AND ALSO GUIDANCE FROM FOLTEM.

New updated price-list
Broiler = N420 (quality ones from chi, Amo, zartech, farm support, sayed etc)
Agrited broiler=N480
Brown pullet = N350
Black pullet= N330
Local turkey = N850
foreign turkey =N2800
white cockerel = N40
black cockerel = N230
brown cockerel = N240
4 weeks broiler = #1,300

Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by folteminvestmen: 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
A good evening to everyone. All birds have been delivered to all drivers travelling out of the southwest region of this country whereby they will be delivered to every customer tomorrow.
Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by folteminvestmen: 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
Let us not forget to create good ventilation for our brooded birds, also avoid wet & dirty litters and good spacing is essential too in order to avoid diseases caused by the heat.

FOLTEM cares

Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by folteminvestmen: 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2021

New updated price-list
Broiler = N430 (quality ones from chi, Amo, zartech, farm support, sayed etc)
Agrited broiler=N480
Brown pullet = N350
Black pullet= N330
Local turkey = N880
foreign turkey =N2800
white cockerel = N40
black cockerel = N230
brown cockerel = N240
4 weeks broiler = #1,300

Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by folteminvestmen: 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hot weather is very much here, let us create good ventilation for our brooded birds and give them good spacing to avoid diseases caused by the heat.

FOLTEM cares
Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by folteminvestmen: 9:57am On Nov 21, 2021
Happy new week to everyone and i wish us the very best this new week.
Hot weather is very much here, let us do everything possible to create maximum ventilation for our birds and maximum spacing is required during this hot weather in order to avoid diseases caused by the heat.

FOLTEM cares

Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by folteminvestmen: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2021

New updated price-list
Broiler = N260 (quality ones from chi, Amo, zartech, farm support, sayed etc)
Agrited broiler=N300
Brown pullet = N350
Black pullet= N330
Noiler= #250 (Amo Hatchery)
Local turkey = N880
foreign turkey =N3000
white cockerel = N40
black cockerel = N230
brown cockerel = N240
4 weeks broiler = #1,300
4 weeks foreign turkey = N6000

Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by folteminvestmen: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
A good evening to everyone. All birds have been delivered to all drivers travelling out of the southwest region of this country whereby they will be delivered to every customer tomorrow.
Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by folteminvestmen: 12:02am On Nov 24, 2021
Hot weather is very much here, let us create good ventilation for our brooded birds and give them good spacing to avoid diseases caused by the heat.

FOLTEM cares

Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by folteminvestmen: 12:06am On Nov 24, 2021
New updated price-list for 25th November, 2021
Broiler = N250 (quality ones from chi, Amo, zartech, farm support, sayed etc)
Agrited broiler=N300
Brown pullet = N350
Black pullet= N330
Noiler= #260 (Amo Hatchery)
Local turkey = N880
foreign turkey =N3000
white cockerel = N40
black cockerel = N230
brown cockerel = N240
4 weeks broiler = #1,300

Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by folteminvestmen: 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
Chronic respiratory disease is very much out this moment all because of the hot weather we are experiencing and I strongly advice that we create maximum ventilation and spacing for our brooded birds in order to have peace of mind during this weather.

FOLTEM cares

Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by folteminvestmen: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
Good evening to our dear customers. All birds have been delivered to all drivers travelling out of the southwest region of this country whereby they will be delivered to every customer tomorrow.

Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by folteminvestmen: 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
New updated price-list for 25th November, 2021
Broiler = N200 (quality ones from chi, Amo, zartech, farm support, sayed etc)
Agrited broiler=N280
Brown pullet = N350
Black pullet= N330
Local turkey = N880
foreign turkey =N3000
white cockerel = N40
black cockerel = N230
brown cockerel = N240
4 weeks broiler = #1,300

Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by folteminvestmen: 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
Let us not forget to create good ventilation for our brooded birds because of the active hot weather which can create big problem for them once the heat is much for them

FOLTEM cares

Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by folteminvestmen: 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
Good evening everyone. All birds have been delivered to all drivers travelling out of the southwest region of this country whereby they will be delivered to every customer tomorrow.

Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by maleeksheriff(m): 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
Good day farmers i sell day old chicks u can book for your bird now against thursday for another market day contact/Whatsapp 08063153470.
We delivered nationwide.

Address:No39 Along atanda int'l school off obasanjo farm, Oluyole estate, Ibadan.
Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by folteminvestmen: 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
Let us ensure we sell off our birds latest by 20th of this month in order not to be wasting our money feeding them and to maximize profit, may the Lord bless our hustling this month. Amen

FOLTEM cares

Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by folteminvestmen: 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
New updated price-list for 2nd December, 2021
Broiler = N200 (quality ones from chi, Amo, zartech, farm support, sayed etc)
Agrited broiler=N280
Brown pullet = N350
Black pullet= N330
Local turkey = N880
foreign turkey =N3000
white cockerel = N40
black cockerel = N230
brown cockerel = N240
4 weeks broiler = #1,300

1 Like

Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by Sunmolar(m): 9:34am On Dec 02, 2021
Do you have drivers covering abuja?
How much is 3weeks broiler.
For niger state axis.How do I order for your products.
Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by folteminvestmen: 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
Sunmolar:
Do you have drivers covering abuja?
How much is 3weeks broiler.
For niger state axis.How do I order for your products.

Sorry for the late response. We have drivers that transport birds for our customers Nationwide, abuja and Niger state are inclusive. Price for 3weeks old broiler is #1,200 per bird
Re: Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan by folteminvestmen: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
Good evening everyone. All birds have been delivered to all drivers travelling out of the southwest region of this country whereby they will be delivered to every customer tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply)

Caught Python Alive In My Farm In Nembe, Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) / Eggs Crate/carton Are Available In Large Quantities At Very Cheap Price / Nigerian Man In USA Harvests Okro From His Farm, Advises Nigerians (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.