Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia (51023 Views)

John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
Salvage replies. Nigerians Sha. Attack the attacker.

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by BruncleZuma: 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
Never beef with Nigerians....

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by JANK23H(m): 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
I wonder why Nigerians are pained grin grin grin

When our boys were busy slaying while others trained,you didn't caution them.

Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
That Gift Imade no get joy at all..

LIKE if the reply made u Happy SHARE if u are a fool.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by Thegamingorca(m): 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
Movic1:
Lol! This Gift Imade guy dey vex o. lol. One thing with Nigerians is that they can criticize thier own, but once you re not a Nigerian and you want put mouth for Nigeria matter Na dier you go know say U don't mess with Nigerians cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by seunny4lif(m): 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
Someone can't even play with Nigerians again

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
The Gift I made just carry matter for head...John are you owing Goft

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by noble2faith(m): 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
ngwababe:
Please is my birthday, show me some love with your likes!
make una give this gurl likes na

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by devigblegble: 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
A lots of people will make hell thinking they making heaven so true
Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by jrusky(m): 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
Dumelo your father. Dumelo your mother. Dumelo moralfucker. Why can't your stupid country qualify

Not your fault is it not because we allowed you bastard to come and act stupid movie in Nigeria gives you mouth

I have said it over and over that Ghanaian are not our friends I dislike them like pooh alongside South Africa.

Dumelo your father.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by lordcrypto: 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
John dumelo abi wetin be that your useless name, is not your fault I swear, na our players cause am, una won take us shine abi undecided abi? Thunder wey go fire you still dey do press up.

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by Xinzu: 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
I will vote for Gift Imade in 2019, he seems to be more detribalized than Buhari.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by emelda86(f): 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
Gift Imade is such a genius giving them hot hot!!!

6 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by Butterflyleo: 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
grin cheesy

See tweet war.

"before the Nigerians come for you TWEETUS DELETUS" by Harry Potter.

Lwkmd cheesy grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by alenwup(m): 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
That is what fellow Africans are good at doing to Nigeria; when Nigeria take them to limelight, they turn and bite us. I'm sure this is the beginning of the down fall of Dumelu. We won't forgive him

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by Funnystatus(m): 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
ngwababe:
put ur nude there and you will c many like.. Maybe like will give you money

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by myettiallah: 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
ngwababe:
And in return, I would press ur........
Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by Axis313(m): 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
That gift imade is just savage.

6 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by niyot124: 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
R2bees:
That Gift Imade no get joy at all..

LIKE if the reply made u Happy SHARE if u are a fool.

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Which one is "share if you are a fool" again? cheesy

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by niyot124: 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
Who is John dumelo?? undecided
Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by emmyid(m): 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
Rokia2:
And offcourse Nigerians will over react as usual.

That’s his opinion kini big deal duh. undecided

Please, there is a big difference between an opinion and a shade. How is this an opinion Ma?

5 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by Navalsadiq(m): 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
When will these ghanians stop beefing Nigerians. Idiatt. U for collect slap

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by GistFullGround: 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nobody knows Ghanaians without them first stepping foot on Nigerian soil.
We, Nigerians are very accommodating and welcoming that's why these idiots think they can badmouth us
I want to call on Nigerians, regardless of football, if someone hates you, you hate that person the more and show it.

These idiots are really "high" on something.
Is it not Dumelo that never leaves Nigeria.
When next he comes to Lagos, I beg you guys in the name of God, please strip him naked and let him apologize on video

Fela Anikulapo once said, "GIVE ME Poo, I GIVE YOU Poo" (Nairaland changed the real SHEET spelling that I wrote)

If Dumelo enters Nigeria again, he MUST receive the biggest Poo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by Emperorone(m): 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:
grin cheesy
See tweet war.
"before the Nigerians come for you TWEETUS DELETUS" by Harry Potter.
Lwkmd cheesy grin cheesy
The tweet really cracked me up... TWEETUS DELETUS. grin

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by DadaStephen1(m): 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
Rokia2:
And offcourse Nigerians will over react as usual.

That’s his opinion kini big deal duh. undecided

Omo Ale jatijati undecided

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by DadaStephen1(m): 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
emmyid:

Please, there is a big difference between an opinion and a shade. How is this an opinion Ma?

Someone that has lost it.
People like her will be abroad seeing people clubbing her fellow Nigerian to death and look away.

We know the likes of them in London that says "my son won't speak yoruba. He's not Nigerian"

5 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by Favor99(m): 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
Macnnoli4:
Let us be reminded that even those teams knocked out at the group stage will receive some hard cash in dollars. So even if our pride is wounded, dollars will still be at hand(8 million dollars)
8 million dollars for the whole team or per person?
Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by victrick105: 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
even Germany way loss today still get hope... Ghana way no fit qualify for group of life dey make noise... I pray super eagles beat Iceland come Friday, let our enemies (Ghana) be scattered.

6 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by theenchanter: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
Gift Imade is d OP grin

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
Treasure17:
This gift imade guy is something else. Funny dude
dude represent well walai.

4 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by YouareaBITCH(f): 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
You see Gift Imade? Don't ever cross her path.I repeat don't ever cross her path. ���

3 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia by Burgerlomo: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
Movic1:
Lol! This Gift Imade guy dey vex o. lol. One thing with Nigerians is that they can criticize thier own, but once you re not a Nigerian and you want put mouth for Nigeria matter Na dier you go know say U don't mess with Nigerians cheesy cheesy

Well said cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.