Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 - Sports (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 (41836 Views)

Nigeria Vs Sierra Leone: AFCON Qualifier (3 - 2) On 18th June 2023 / Tunisia Vs Nigeria: AFCON Third Place (0 - 1) Full Time / Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by promise4wonders: 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
Another set piece for an African team.Africans must learn the basics in football.is not all about height, but being organised.we must learn the basics of football.
Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by HoodBillionaire: 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
must africa always loose
Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by ruffDiamond: 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
baum1:

You're wrong. More of half of Brazil's players are not white. They are blacks or some mixture of black and something.

I really expect an intelligent response from you that disagrees with what I have said.

Send
my friend ,i said african team!,i didnt say black playing in non african country abi you wan tell me say brazil na african country angry
wetin you dey yarn sef?
answer the question!why do african team always going defensive once they manage to score some miserable one goal? not talk of when dem no even score??

see,forget it,football is not made for black or any other version of it!
you entitle to your opinion!

3 Likes

Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by kodded(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
chocorex:

Guy no be who work hard but who get grace. U can read all night and skip the part where they set questions, I can read an hour and read luckily what will come out. In the end Na me know book.
but if other player didn't 'work hard' would Kane have scored those goals ?

so why giving him all the praise while neglecting those that made it possible

2 Likes

Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by Xkalaban(m): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
kodded:

I guess you didn't watch how island played Argentina or how Switzerland played Brazil or how Mexico outplayed Germany

....stop supporting mediocrity, there is no difference between what Tunisia played and what Nigeria played undecided

Oga stop telling me about super chickens biko. Tunisia got a goal at least. And they were very organized too. Their main problem is that they lacked strikers who can finish the job when they counter attacked

1 Like

Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by Emvico34: 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
TheCongo2:

I have raised this issue before the world cup.
Some dude on Nairaland was promoting a Nigeria goalkeeper who was playing in the Swiss third division. According to him, this keeper was someone who could be used for the Super Eagle in the future.
I reacted and said that was an insult to all the keepers in the Nigeria local league.
I was called all kind of names. Because I am not Nigerian, some people said I had no right to make any comment on the Super Eagle. But, those same folks have the right to comments on the British league. SMH ...
Mr Congo... I like your name. I can shine your ladies Congo. Pls if any lady from your country need a man to shine her Congo, pls call me

1 Like

Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by osazsky(m): 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
LORDofODDS:
Any over hyped team will never make it.

Eg; England nd Nigeria
who dey over hype Nigeria ,u guys think this is a beauty pageant this is the world cup ,u better wake up
Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Oga nobody prevented you from joining the team of your country. To the fools asking them to reduce Africa slots,go remove them na. Who prevented you from joining the team. If na so how u dey fail exam and your parents decides to stop sending you to school. We keep on trying and we will get better. If you don't see your country becoming great,my brothers and sisters something is wrong with your life.

Patriotism and speaking the truth are two different things. These countries have better equipment and training facilities. You can't compete with them and if you are here talking bullshit instead of working on getting your country better, then screw you and your blind Patriotism. You see Nigeria becoming great, with these crops of leaders and followers? I don't curse, but GTFOH.

3 Likes

Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by MrCork: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
thatigboman:
it's England, not Britain

..correction..
.am in London ...u in Nigeria. ..u beento London?..*NO* ....I beggggy!!!!
undecided
Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by osazsky(m): 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
TheCongo2:

I have raised this issue before the world cup.
Some dude on Nairaland was promoting a Nigeria goalkeeper who was playing in the Swiss third division. According to him, this keeper was someone who could be used for the Super Eagle in the future.
I reacted and said that was an insult to all the keepers in the Nigeria local league.
I was called all kind of names. Because I am not Nigerian, some people said I had no right to make any comment on the Super Eagle. But, those same folks have the right to comments on the British league. SMH ...
oga is this d British league? All u guys know is sex when last did u play in the world cup,,face front

2 Likes

Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by Sirfeeking(m): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
promise4wonders:
Another set piece for an African team.Africans must learn the basics in football.is not all about height, but being organised.we must learn the basics of football.
It is pathetic,when are we going to get it right...
Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by braimeddy: 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
Which can play very well? They are not experience enough jare. They will still lose to belgium
Xkalaban:
Even though they lost the match, the Tunisians just won my heart tonight. They played very well and they are very organized. Don't lose hope guys, u fought ur battle well.

1 Like

Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by osazsky(m): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
MrCork:
..UP BRITISH. .UP BRITISH. ...UP BRITISH. ...kaiiiiii. ..we Londoners are proud innnit....hopefully Nigeria will learn!! cheesy
Mr cock am just imagining how ur cap would look like, lovely
Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by ashala(m): 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
That defender is a fool, he caused the corner. Clear ball out you are romancing ball in front of England player

He is a big fool. He caused the goal

2 Likes

Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by ofuonyebi: 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
These African teams just go look football video game for Russia....chikena!

just give them awards for fashion and participation...huuuu!

1 Like

Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by GOFRONT(m): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
See as Kane don kane Tunisians

2 Likes

Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by Andrez123(m): 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ekaka1:

I think it's something missing in our coaching or the psyche of the average African player. I also expected the Coach to get on the touch line screaming instructions like his life depended on it especially that Tunisia had defended for at least 30 minutes of this half with one shot at goal
Yes I agree with you but African teams have been actually worse in attack than in defense, they show their opponents too much respect and don't attack enough during the match, if they got smart coaches they will learn from their mistakes and improve on their lapses, hopefully get a positive result in their next match.
Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by MusicSots: 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
They should reduce Africa' slot for the WC to 2 sef. All this yeye perennial losing teams disgracing us up and down

1 Like

Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by Quidquopro: 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
Sunnyburn2000:
This is a sport thread sir not a wwtbam thread

What is wrong is wrong.
Australia is in Australia continent even though they participate in the Asian qualifications.
That 2 British teams participate in the EPL doesnt make them English teams.
Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by Quidquopro: 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
Andrez123:
Yes I agree with you but African teams have been actually worse in attack than in defense, they show their opponents too much respect and don't attack enough during the match, if they got smart coaches they will learn from their mistakes and improve on their lapses, hopefully get a positive result in their next match.

I trust Senegal to salvage our pride. Ghana too would have done well.

4 Likes

Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by thatigboman: 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
MrCork:

..correction..
.am in London ...u in Nigeria. ..u beento London?..*NO* ....I beggggy!!!!
undecided
says who? I went to london before u were born
Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by luminouz(m): 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
Asabe4:

Reason I sent same to you... Didn't get yours either
Seems it's the service that is faulty o.... smiley
Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by TheCongo2: 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
osazsky:
oga is this d British league? All u guys know is sex when last did u play in the world cup,,face front

You guys?
Please don't mix me with your family.
Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by felixomor: 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ekaka1:
I said it!!!!
Very sad....dead balls, corners, free kicks will be the death of these African teams...

Same here o.
They have seen the major weaknesses of our teams.
I even thought it was only Nigeria

Ranchhoddas come and take note again.
Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by Andrez123(m): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
Quidquopro:

I trust Senegal to salvage our pride. Ghana too would have done well.
Yeah I hope so too, Senegal has the team that can beat anyone in that group. That aside, I'm actually happy that England got that late goal and won, they played with more purpose and were far better than Tunisia in all departments so they deserved to win.

2 Likes

Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by TheCongo2: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
Emvico34:

Mr Congo... I like your name. I can shine your ladies Congo. Pls if any lady from your country need a man to shine her Congo, pls call me

Unfortunately, all the ladies I know are above your league by far

1 Like

Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
Quidquopro:

What is wrong is wrong.
Australia is in Australia continent even though they participate in the Asian qualifications.
That 2 British teams participate in the EPL doesnt make them English teams.
You are complicating things here sir, your analogy doesn't properly apply to both cases.

The Australian have taken up a slot of the Asia teams at the world cup and that is what they represent here. At the end of the tournament, their performance will be ranked with those that came out of the Asia qualifiers to determine the progress of football in that region.

The two Welsh teams that play in premier league are not in the same category as the Australian team taking up the position of Asia at the FIFA world cup.
Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by Asabe4(f): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
luminouz:

Seems it's the service that is faulty o.... smiley
Yeah... We could try an alternate courier service if convenient for you else, we wait patiently until they resolve this issue.
Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by MrCork: 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
thatigboman:
says who? I went to london before u were born

...which London did u went?...u lie. .
My niggggga. ...quit trying to impress me cozzz am from London. .it ain't goono work!! (No ofeense )
undecided
Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by Asabe4(f): 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
TheCongo2:

Unfortunately, all the ladies I know are above your league by far
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by translux(m): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ayemileto:

Exactly. The only coach that gave some a chance is keshi. and one of the guys who play for sunshine stars then scored the winning goal for us in AFCON 2013.

But the guy was desperate to make 2014 world cup list and accepted a deal with a 2nd division club in France. Keshi still dropped him.

The guy was a defender and he helped solidify our defense then. I can't remember his name.

Sunday Mba
Re: Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 by luminouz(m): 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
Asabe4:
Yeah... We could try an alternate courier service if convenient for you else, we wait patiently until they resolve this issue.
An alternate courier service sounds good....which do u have in mind

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Mikel Obi’s Babymama, Olga With One Of Their Twins (PICTURED) / Meet Rudolph Ingram, 7-year-old American Sprinter Who Might Be Next Usain Bolt / Kanu Nwankwo & Amarachi Watch Arsenal Last Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.