Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 - Sports (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 (54231 Views)

Japan Vs Senegal: World Cup (2 - 2) On June 24, 2018 / Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 / Colombia Vs Japan: World Cup (1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by BlackKenichi(m): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
Maybe the Nigerian team should switch to eating Senegalese Jollof Rice. LOL
After all Senegalese (Wolof) did come up with the dish!
Well done Senegal!

Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by swiperthefox: 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
LORDofODDS:
I don't know why NFF will employ a foreign coach to manage the super Eagles, after learning from previous mistake. Is it that we don't have a good coach.

Just imagine how #SENEGAL are enjoying their football cus the coach is from Senegal nd his ex international.

My question now is NFF, are they lacking good coaches in Nigeria when we have the likes of AMUNEKE, SIASIA nd Co.

Gbam! Buy Nigeria to grow Nigeria is not on NFF agenda. They are comfortable paying Rohr truck load of dollars but will never agree to pay same to a coach of Nigerian descent.

Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by TheCongo2: 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
nowpresence:

Did he go to coaching school? you can't just wake up and be a coach.

And what is the point of him going to coaching school if no one will give him a chance. Did Michel Platini go to coaching school when he took over France after retirement.
Africans will always come up with b.s. reasons to prevent their own kind from succeding.
You have been hiring white who went to coaching school, so what is a results?
Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by TheCongo2: 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
LORDofODDS:
i disagree with you

Do you mean there is no one on the African continent who went to coaching schools for all those African nations to hire white coaches?
Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by femicyrus(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
nowpresence:

Did he go to coaching school? you can't just wake up and be a coach.
Sunday oliseh that went to the best coaching school in the world is a shadow of himself when talking about zidane as a coach. Okocha is magical like zidane.
Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by nowpresence(f): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
TheCongo2:

And what is the point of him going to coaching school if no one will give him a chance. Did Michel Platini go to coaching school when he took over France after retirement.
Africans will always come up with b.s. reasons to prevent their own kind from succeding.
apart from Stephen keshi who proved himself that he is worthy of that position, who else have done so?

siasia, amodu, and the one that replace rohr, were given opportunities and they failed.

truth is we lack technical know how among Nigeria couches.
Those ex players have to prove that they deserve that position. They can start from coaching local leagues.
Keshi used to coach either Benin or Togo and he did well there and he was called to coach Nigeria and did well.

You talked about they not being given opportunities. You don't wait for opportunities to come before you prepare you prepare. You prepare while waiting for the opportunities. Start small and who will be noticed eventually.

tell me one Nigeria couch that can replace rohr at the moment?
Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by ezeagu(m): 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
Pharaoh001:
Senegal really won today because they
didn’t let any light-skinned niggas on their
team. Whole squad focused.

Racist.
Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by ezeagu(m): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
While two big fools (Ghana and Nigeria) were arguing and doing big guy, the real Jollof wins.
Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by TheCongo2: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
nowpresence:

apart from Stephen keshi who proved himself that he is worthy of that position, who else have done so?

siasia, amodu, and the one that replace rohr, were given opportunities and they failed.

truth is we lack technical know how among Nigeria couches.
Those ex players have to prove that they deserve that position. They can start from coaching local leagues.
Keshi used to coach either Benin or Togo and he did well there and he was called to coach Nigeria and did well.

You talked about they not being given opportunities. You don't wait for opportunities to come before you prepare you prepare. You prepare while waiting for the opportunities. Start small and who will be noticed eventually.

tell me one Nigeria couch that can replace rohr at the moment?

I am African and not a Nigerian.
My question to all African federations is why not finding someone on the African continent instead of resorting to a European coach. In other words, If you think no one in Nigeria has the qualification to coach the super Eagles, can you try to find a coach in a different African country instead of running to Europe?

I truly don't see what is spectacular with Rohr for you to conclude that there is no Nigerian who can do better

Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by nowpresence(f): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
femicyrus:

Sunday oliseh that went to the best coaching school in the world is a shadow of himself when talking about zidane as a coach. Okocha is magical like zidane.
which team has okocha coached that makes him fit to head the national team.
Experience is needed in this regard.
Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by TheCongo2: 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
nowpresence:

which team has okocha coached that makes him fit to head the national team.
Experience is needed in this regard .

Which team did Claude Leroy before taking over Cameroun in 1988

As I have said earlier African will always come up with BS to prevent their own from having their chance

Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by nowpresence(f): 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
TheCongo2:

Which team did Claude Leroy before taking over Cameroun in 1988

As I have said earlier African will always come up with BS to prevent their own from having their chance
many have been given a chance and have not lived up to expectations
Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by chosenwan1(m): 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
BIG for nothing country, all that big brother was in the past. Name one thing Nigeria is good at apart from corruption of course
BluntBoy:

Nigeria is the Big Brother of Africa. They will wake up and believe in themselves and lift Africa up.
Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by TheCongo2: 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
nowpresence:

many have been given a chance and have not lived up to expectations

So are all the white coaches that have gone to Nigerian. They have not lived up to expectations but you haven't been spending billions on them
Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by femicyrus(m): 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
nowpresence:
which team has okocha coached that makes him fit to head the national team. Experience is needed in this regard.
OK. rohr's experience is showing now

Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by LORDofODDS(m): 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
swiperthefox:
Gbam! Buy Nigeria to grow Nigeria is not on NFF agenda. They are comfortable paying Rohr truck load of dollars but will never agree to pay same to a coach of Nigerian descent.
a prophet is never recognized in his home town
Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by TheCongo2: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
femicyrus:

OK. rohr's experience is showing now

I love that.
I don't think any Nigerian local coach would have done worst than this white overpaid boy.

But you guys will still go on to replace him by another useless white boy

Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by rampantlover: 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
ezeagu:
While two big fools (Ghana and Nigeria) were arguing and doing big guy, the real Jollof wins.

Nah mate, the biggest fool of all is Nigeria when you constantly label your country the giant of Africa with nothing to show. grin cheesy grin.... Ghana reached the quarter finals 8 years ago. Something one legged super chickens is yet to achieve.

Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by Elviswifey1(f): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
I love this match so much.I like d way Senegal played this match.they are everywhere in d field. So vibrant n strong even Poland was afraid of them.chai
Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by sprints1: 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
simple tactics pays off...4-4-2 with two high flying wingers and conservative fullbacks together with two seriously blocking 4(DMF) Ndiaye and Gueye did well...Niang was also OK.....this senegal coach is very smart sha and he is home based.... Senegal were lucky but their tactics paid off...but beating Poland will give them massive confidence
Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by sprints1: 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
Elviswifey1:
I love this match so much.I like d way Senegal played this match.they are everywhere in d field. So vibrant n strong even Poland was afraid of them.chai
which Poland were afraid...u better stick to cooking noodles...Poland were asleep doesn't mean they were afraid...
Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by Christmasdon(m): 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
If brazil will want to go far in RUSSIA , THEY SHOULD DO AWAY WITH neymar.THAT guy thing dey vex me. eeh,
Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by tafat: 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
i agree with you o, i think we need home based coaches that will get to the team and deliver results if not for anything atleast so that we can bet on our country and then betway.ng does us good
TheCongo2:

Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by tafat: 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
how can you say they should do away with their best player? its like saying Argentina should do away with messi, abeg o we need him, many betway odds on Brazil really depend on him believe me
Christmasdon:
If brazil will want to go far in RUSSIA , THEY SHOULD DO AWAY WITH neymar.THAT guy thing dey vex me. eeh,
Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by shiffynaani(m): 12:06am On Jun 20, 2018
E Be Lyk Say The Eagles In Super "eagles" No Do Us At All. Maybe We Should Port To Super Cow Or Goat. Abi wetin U Tink, Naigiriyans?
Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by Horus(m): 5:07am On Jun 20, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-5Ej0kPOGA

Poland v Senegal - 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia
Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by mechanics(m): 5:09am On Jun 20, 2018
Kudos to them.

Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by Kenechi1: 7:05am On Jun 20, 2018
AKzee:

Stephen Keshi took us to the last world cup and we did well. We have the likes of Okocha, Ikpeba, Kanu and the host of others.
What are u talking about super eagle team last world cup was poor.
Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by jozee8: 7:29am On Jun 20, 2018
helinues:

your goal goal would soon put you in trouble if you dont stop betting

Is it your trouble?
Abi na Buhari trouble.... cheesy
Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by helinues: 8:28am On Jun 20, 2018
jozee8:

Is it your trouble?
Abi na Buhari trouble.... cheesy

What do I know grin grin grin

Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by banqalee(m): 8:30am On Jun 20, 2018
Funlag:
picture or adonbilivit grin
No need. Send ur account number. cool
Re: Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 by banqalee(m): 8:32am On Jun 20, 2018
I predicted this scoreline yesterday and won big.(#13,250) . You guys watch out for my score prediction on Nigeria vs Iceland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) / Nigeria Trends Worldwide On Twitter After Trashing Argentina 4 - 2 / Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics)