Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,655 members, 7,823,851 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) (54292 Views)

Qatar: 'this Is Just The Beginning'! (pics) / “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) / Meet The Top 10 Sexiest Premier League Footballers, Ronaldo Is Just 123rd (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) by care4you: 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
Una never shee shum shin

Una get luck sey Nigeria no qualify

167 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) by Bluntguy: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
I come in piss.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) by Romanoff(f): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
All for this alcohol sha.

172 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) by Zonefree(m): 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
Things we do for alcohol.

A weekend spent with alcohol is far better than a weekend spent with a Nigerian girl.

486 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) by Zonefree(m): 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
Romanoff:
All for this alcohol sha.
They're worth it.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) by Nvestor02: 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
Which one be them get luck Nigeria no qualify, if you sneak alcohol to Qatar.... Na jail sure pass.

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) by Arda1000(m): 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
1000 lashes or they cut your arm …
Not worth it

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) by Bluntguy: 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
Zonefree:
Things we do for alcohol.

A weekend spent with alcohol is far better than a weekend spent with a Nigerian girl.
You don dey warm up for vawulence this Monday evening. Put helmet o.

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) by nazicartel(m): 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
Bluntguy:

You don dey warm up for vawulence this Monday evening. Put helmet o.
have you ever tried chatting with a girl you haven't spoken for a long time. They must bill you. I was asking my Friend if they now do community meeting to be billing men carelessly. Like the billing is fuckingly too much. I no longer reply or answer calls if it's from a girl calling to check up on me. I pray I don't miss contract because of this. It's really getting out of hand

191 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) by Bluntguy: 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
nazicartel:
have you ever tried chatting with a girl you haven't spoken for a long time. They must bill you. I was asking my Friend if they now do community meeting to be billing men carelessly. Like the billing is fuckingly too much. I no longer reply or answer calls if it's from a girl calling to check up on me. I pray I don't miss contract because of this. It's really getting out of hand
My married ex requested for a phone the moment we chatted for the first time after two years. It's been another two years I have not taken her calls.

228 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) by nazicartel(m): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
Bluntguy:

My married ex requested for a phone the moment we chatted for the first time after two years. It's been another two years I have not taken her calls.
It's something else. Like it's very bad. 90% of bills in my phone are from women. They just deh beg. Even the ones that works and live comfortably ain't exempted. I don't know if they're all doing committee meetings to be billing people

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
Africans no dey carry last.

3 Likes

Re: Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) by mightyhaze: 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
Bulabaaa grin

30 Likes

Re: Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) by illicit(m): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
Wine and dine

They always go together

grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) by eddybeat12(m): 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
E chooke oooo last last na naija for loud it’s well wells
Re: Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) by HNICEARTH: 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hogwash! If you must take alcohol, then just stay away from that 3weeks event. It's not worth it

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) by wiseone28: 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
Must they drink alcohol?

I don't know why the fuse.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) by youngsahito(m): 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
nazicartel:
It's something else. Like it's very bad. 90% of bills in my phone are from women. They just deh beg. Even the ones that works and live comfortably ain't exempted. I don't know if they're all doing committee meetings to be billing people
They are catching cruise with it cos I can't just imagine you that is working and living comfortably begging for money. Laslas na hookup go solve everything...

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) by chiemelisco: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
Re: Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) by yyba: 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
IPOB doing what they know how to do best

4 Likes

Re: Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) by Urheadmaster(m): 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
yyba:
IPOB doing what they know how to do best

Why you no come kuku get sense tongue.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) by Moh247: 1:20am On Nov 22, 2022
cool

Alcohol are not prohibited in Qatar, you can't just drink in a public space or the Worldcup stadium

So why go through all this stress when you are not in Saudi

Even in Saudi, you can drink at expatriate areas, some designated hotels and labour camps

Let's be reasonable... If you want to drink, enjoy your drink at home, in a lounge, at hotel, in a club... Why must you drink inside the stadium or on the street

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) by techWriter1: 3:11am On Nov 22, 2022
Which persons would them get luck Nigeria no qualify, if you sneak alcohol to Qatar
Re: Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) by pode(m): 4:45am On Nov 22, 2022
They are all adults and have freedom of intake to avoid all these nonsense
Re: Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) by Mercury12(m): 4:55am On Nov 22, 2022
When you in Rome then behave like the romans and respect their laws. . .
I have no pity for anyone caught. They should face the music. The western media can only bark but can't bite undecided

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) by obaaderemi: 5:59am On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Alcohol are not prohibited in Qatar, you can't just drink in a public space or the Worldcup stadium

So why go through all this stress when you are not in Saudi

Even in Saudi, you can drink at expatriate areas, some designated hotels and labour camps

Let's be reasonable... If you want to drink, enjoy your drink at home, in a lounge, at hotel, in a club... Why must you drink inside the stadium or on the street
By nature human beings just love breaking laws, especially when it's not worth it. Few are wise.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) by Stanweezy(m): 6:20am On Nov 22, 2022
This one choke, hand work of smugglers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) by Herbiodun09: 6:27am On Nov 22, 2022
nazicartel:

Buhahahaha! One called me recently make i bless am with 50k. Like seriously what do these idiots smoke in their dreams?

Money wey dem papa no fit close eyes give dem!

Fucking lazy ashawos

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) by Madmohamed123: 6:30am On Nov 22, 2022
nazicartel:
my na a girl I never talk to for the past 15 year I don't know how she get my face book account from hello the next thing is onyee please my husband is sick haba I said ok I I see how can I help after three day onyee my husband is dead please you help for for the funeral haba I ask why is family and friends of your husband she said he don't have from that day I don't want to answer any call from her.

I don't why she said is only me is her hope I can not do that i don't know your husband you are not my family and you want me to take responsibility of your husband funeral it doesn't work like that.

If your husband don't have friends and family then something is wrong with him.

16 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev / Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Pitch Invader Fans After 55th Career Hat-trick(Phot / Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.