Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 - Sports (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 (51470 Views)

Nigeria Vs Egypt: AFCON 2021: (1 - 0) On 11th January 2022 / Colombia Vs Japan: World Cup (1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 / Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by FoolishBoy419: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
ominilongest:
lol and sevilla dey beat Manchester united and Liverpool,premiere league is over hyped,all the players are over hyped,just look at what most of them are playing in the world cup, de gea can't even hold on to ronaldo week foot shot and Manchester slammed $150m price tag on him just because of the hype.... grin

There you go again. So once a team eliminates you it becomes officially better than you .

Moreover i said epl is more competitive and not that epl players are better (that is an argument for jobless people)

Shey roma is alao better than barcelona ?

Just like messi, suarez, neymar and now salah, De gea is also overhyped to these people. You need helpcheesy

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by iconize(m): 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
These Russian players are on anabolic steroids.

FIFA must conduct a doping test on them.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
How do u want Egypt to qualify for Round of 16... When Nigerian pastor will always put ''The Egyptian you see you shall see them no more'' as one of their Sunday topic in every 6 months

2 Likes

Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by BlackManta(m): 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
Austindark:
Mo salah is a good player and no one can take that from him... But one season sucess is not enough for all these hypes he gets.

The media just blew him out of proportion.
It may have a negative effect on him when he can't live up to where they placed him.

Mr epl fanboy.
It is actually 4 good seasons since he left Chelsea not 1 like you think undecided

You started watching Salah this year, no be so
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by FoolishBoy419: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

let your so called epl teams go and play LA LIGA teams na, if you like bring Man Utd to play Sevilla today again , Sevilla will still drill them like small pikin

There you go again. So once a team eliminates you it becomes officially better than you .

Moreover i said epl is more competitive and not that epl players are better (that is an argument for jobless people)

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by DonPikko: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
ominilongest:
ronaldo/messi will do x10...what's the fuse all about?. He scored 40-45 goals in a single season or what?..without any cup or league, 3-4 season ago messi and ronadlo are boasting of 50 goals in laliga only not to talk of 90goals in a calendar year...stop comparing your cockroach to GOATS.those guys are beast
if he was nigerian, wiill you call him cockroach lipsrsealed
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by DonPikko: 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
plessis:
This is not the Russia I watched in euro 2016 and years back....

This guys are super strong, super fast and their energy levels don't even look like they're dropping....

This guys should be tested.
they will soon fade away, juss watch
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by ManiCypher(m): 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lemme hear who would come and say that Sallah would contend with CR7 for d Balon D'or.. The thunder that would fire u would come like that Nacho's rocket goal against Portugal angry angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
sophiathefirst:

Is Saudi not the one Russia trashed 5:0. Hmmmm O chim. To beat Uruguay? And then strong team like Uruguay allow Russia to beat them, when their qualifications is at stake? Mbanu Ok my dear, Seriously it seems impossible for Egypt to qualify oo. Chai one of Africa's strongest team. The thing weak me oo. Abeg when is our next match and time.?
Yes, Egypt is sadly out sad

As for Nigeria our next game is on Friday, and if we want to qualify without any "calculations and permutations" grin grin then we need to win our next two games.

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by ominilongest(m): 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Just like messi, suarez, messi and now salah, De gea is also overhyped to these people. You need helpcheesy

lol..when was d last time u watch football, maybe u should go back and watch the highlight bro...sevilla vs united, and look who is better, and try to watch the Europa league finals too sevilla vs Liverpool and enjoy beautiful football not packing bus... Y am I even arguing the record is there... Madrid have more champions than all EPL teams, sorry past five season champions league winners- Madrid,barca,Madrid,Madrid,Madrid. ....Europa league-sevilla,sevilla,sevilla,united,atletico....we're playing football not packing bus and pull out kiss

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
Mhen those players are really on drugs,tests need to be conducted

the way they move,it like their lives depends on it...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by Chibake(f): 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
Egypt is going home
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by DonPikko: 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
ominilongest:
lol..when was d last time u watch football, maybe u should go back and watch the highlight bro...sevilla vs united, and look who is better, and try to watch the Europa league finals too sevilla vs Liverpool and enjoy beautiful football not packing bus... Y am I even arguing the record is there... Madrid have more champions than all EPL teams, sorry past five season champions league winners- Madrid,barca,Madrid,Madrid,Madrid. ....Europa league-sevilla,sevilla,sevilla,united,atletico....we're playing football not packing bus and pull out kiss
why are you discussing club football herre
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by oloriLFC(f): 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
Martinez19:
Don't mind them. They are double standard folks. They should tell me that Messi is overrated since he missed a penalty, waste free kicks and didn't score. grin
just annoying jare. some people only wait for others mi pstakes to pounce on them n try to demean what they had achieved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by gentlegenius(m): 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
megapriest:
The mistake some player makes is that once they are the Lone star in their country whenever they are playing for the national team they started feeling RAMBO...

I can't understand what Salah was doing upfront, playing as a striker, whareas, he's far better playing from right wing as he does for Liverpool. he needs space to dribble he barely has 2shots off target in the entire game.

Egypt is out,, when Uruguay beat Saudi tommorow. both Russia and Uruguay will be through.. sorry Egypt, you will wait for another 28yrs to play at the World Cup.. pele
So how many years will Nigeria wait to reappear in the world cup after they are knocked out on Friday?
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
BluntBoy:

They are not out yet. We have to wait for Saudi vs Uruguay match.
Technically, you are correct ... but I doubt KSA can do anything against Uruguay. If Suarez no finish them with his legs, he will do so with his teeth! grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Roma ish happened just once, it's not like we haven't being epl teams knocked out by LA LIGA teams year in year out, your argument becomes valid when we start have more of the knockout against LA LIGA teams until then I will just give LA LIGA teams a strike and I won't be able to count the epl strikes
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by Twoclans(f): 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
lefulefu:
Yes! Egypt's going to make africa proud this night after senegal did itcheesy.. twoclans can i hear an amen?cheesy...Lalas247 ur man sallah is on duty todaycheesy.egypt pls do it 4 africa.

My guy I am just recovering from the shock of that match cry anyway Senegal did it for Africa .I am consoled smiley

2 Likes

Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by somito121(m): 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
Some people are just funny. I can bet most of you started watching salah play last season. If you watched him play at Basel & Roma, then you can say the facts. EPL is overhyped but is it not the same la liga that keeps buying star players of EPL every season. For a player to single handedly lift a team up with little support you guys think its easy. Go to NBA and ask lebron James how fa.
The guy is just climbing up the ladder na.

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
This how super chickens are going to lose to Iceland.
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by samzzycash(m): 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2018
nowpresence:

what will you say about Mexico then
Bro you might need to check again. The Mexicans indeed got tired. We saw that clearly Russians play like they run on solar power.

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by rampantlover: 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2018
I don't give a phuck about these Arabs......they get mad when you called them Africans. Phuck them
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by BobJames1(f): 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
The Russians once again hacked the game! [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by tragergeorge(m): 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
BlackManta:

Salah was the second highest joint top goal scorer in Europe alongside Ronaldo and second only to Lionel Messi.

Record breaker in the so called toughest league..EPL.

Overated huh
you blame DAT one,nor b internet wen make some people go just come out de air their mumu opinion you go blame If salah is over hyped then soccer is over hyped,a player DAT matched and broke almost every possible record DAT crossed him na one mumu de say he's over hyped, he lead a front 3 of average players before dis season to d highest goal scored between 3 players in d history of champions league,broke premier league all time record,won pfa won fwa,won african best ,won bbc...scored great goals,showed eveey technical ability any mordern player has, infact dat guy na another normal fool to talk DAT nonsense
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by FoolishBoy419: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

Roma ish happened just once, it's not like we haven't being epl teams knocked out by LA LIGA teams year in year out, your argument becomes valid when we start have more of the knockout against LA LIGA teams until then I will just give LA LIGA teams a strike and I won't be able to count the epl strikes

Oh so what do you have to say about la liga giants being knocked out by league 1 and seria a teams?

Like i said earlier, its an argument for jobless people cos this argument cant have a winner. roma knocked out a barcelona and liverpool knocked out roma.

The most important thing i talked about is competitiveness. We have 5 giants now (forget arsenalgrin) but in la liga its either madrid or barcelona. If you go to league 1 its psg. Salah ruled in seria a.

I believe no leaugue is better than the other cos they are all full of stars who move from one place to another. comprende?
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by samtol4(m): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
fecta:
Stop insulting Egypt

Maybe you guys should accept the fact that

RUSSIA IS A BEAST AND MAY WIN THE WORLD CUP

they are the only team to win with a large difference in between

Imagine a total of 8 goals in 2 matches

TELL SUPER EAGLES TO COME BACK WE UNDERSTAND
Who did they play ? That group is the weakest group . Can they win large if they played European and South America team ?
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by FoolishBoy419: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
ominilongest:

Oh so what do you have to say about la liga giants being knocked out by league 1 and seria a teams?

Like i said earlier, its an argument for jobless people cos this argument cant have a winner. roma knocked out a barcelona and liverpool knocked out roma.

The most important thing i talked about is competitiveness. We have 5 giants now (forget arsenal ) but in la liga its either madrid or barcelona. If you go to league 1 its psg. Salah ruled in seria a.

I believe no leaugue is better than the other cos they are all full of stars who move from one place to another. comprende?

You guys need some sleep.
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by sophiathefirst: 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Yes, Egypt is sadly out sad

As for Nigeria our next game is on Friday, and if we want to qualify without any "calculations and permutations" grin grin then we need to win our next two games.
grin Yeah.
Pray they do well to avoid IFs of praying for others to loose so that we can qualify.
Please one more question wink , which country is Bale from and did they come for the world cup?. Respected him more after what he played for Real madrid during the champions league final.
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by tafat: 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
the Egypt don really cast pesin betway slip o, whats the big deal winning Russia? toh at least draw na
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by BlackManta(m): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

Not just Roma bro..
What about Juve smashing Barca 3-0 in quater final last year

Or the same Juve smashing Madrid 3-1 in Bernabeau

Or Bayern smashing Barca 7-0 aggregate
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
sophiathefirst:

grin Yeah.
Pray they do well to avoid IFs of praying for others to loose so that we can qualify.
Please one more question , which country is Bale from and did they come for the world cup?. Respected him more after what he played for Real madrid during the champions league final.
Bale is one of those amazing players that'll never have a great international career because they come from countries with bad national teams.

Gareth Bale is from Wales and they're a country that doesn't perform well internationally; they don't have many great talents in their squad. I think the last 'star' they had was the (now retired) Ryan Giggs from Manchester Utd.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by sophiathefirst: 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
ferhyntorlah:

[/b]

Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
grin grin grin
Yes nah. Once u play ur second match and No win. Permutations don start be that. calculating IFs of who will loose for you to qualify. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG / Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) / Ronaldo To Adorn The iconic No 7 Shirt, as Cavani takes No 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.