Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 - Sports (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 (51578 Views)

Nigeria Vs Egypt: AFCON 2021: (1 - 0) On 11th January 2022 / Colombia Vs Japan: World Cup (1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 / Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by purplekayc(m): 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
Bye bye Egypt
First to be eliminated?
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by nowpresence(f): 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
samzzycash:
Bro you might need to check again. The Mexicans indeed got tired. We saw that clearly Russians play like they run on solar power.
the Mexicans played like a newly made machine. The only reason why they slowed down in second half is because of the team they were playing against.

the Russians are just average team. the is nothing spectacular about them. You to watch that Mexico and Germany match again
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by 3kay945(m): 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
hoebamaa:
Putin after seeing the score line

Release the player's families

grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

Funny dude

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by Heffe: 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Is la liga the same with epl? lolcheesy. Who is the boss in laliga aside madrid and barcelona? Epl is evidently the most competitive league in football now with no single dominant team unlike other leagues and yet he did arguably even better than ronaldos 2008 in Manchester. Nobody is saying salah is better than ronaldo or messi (my favourite player) but even they cannot do well with a team like that.
nigga wtf are u saying ?salah better dan ronaldo of 2008? D balon d o winner of 2008? Niggar wen did u start watching socca? U must b high on some grass

2 Likes

Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by adidison(m): 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
otokx:

28 years, maybe Salah will be the coach then.

Hahaha ... naaah! Won't be that long.
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by XingXhang(m): 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

They both had 1 point from their first matches with their national teams, they are on the same level. I am neither a fan of Messi nor CR7

It's okay.
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by samzzycash(m): 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
nowpresence:

the Mexicans played like a newly made machine. The only reason why they slowed down in second half is because of the team they were playing against.

the Russians are just average team. the is nothing spectacular about them. You to watch that Mexico and Germany match again
i watched it and Mexico didn't even slow down. But you don't need a soothsayer to know they were tired. Mexico played better than Germany overall. And i agree Russia are average team but they got way too much energy apart from that......
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by sophiathefirst: 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Bale is one of those amazing players that'll never have a great international career because they come from countries with bad national teams.

Gareth Bale is from Wales and they're a country that doesn't perform well internationally; they don't have many great talents in their squad. I think the last 'star' they had was the (now retired) Ryan Giggs from Manchester Utd.
Hhmmm thats sad.
Giggs too? Thats quite unaffair for such a great talents not coming to the world.

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by Robisky001(m): 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
African teams are being shown the exit door one after the other.
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by FoolishBoy419: 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
Heffe:
nigga wtf are u saying ?salah better dan ronaldo of 2008? D balon d o winner of 2008? Niggar wen did u start watching socca? U must b high on some grass

What kind of dumb people do we have on nairaland? I said "arguably" meaning that it can be contested. Why dont you present the stats of ronaldo of 2008 and that of salah? i mean goals, assists, chances created, dribbles etc. They are VERY CLOSE just that man u managed to win the epl and champions leaugue. i have been a man united fan all my life and i should be asking you when you started watching soccer. Bring your stats and quit using sentiments

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by BlackManta(m): 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
somito121:
Some people are just funny. I can bet most of you started watching salah play last season. If you watched him play at Basel & Roma, then you can say the facts. EPL is overhyped but is it not the same la liga that keeps buying star players of EPL every season. For a player to single handedly lift a team up with little support you guys think its easy. Go to NBA and ask lebron James how fa.
The guy is just climbing up the ladder na.

Some football fans are really stupid.
When Salah was rocking EPL, nobody dared insult him.
Today he had a bad game, just one bad game with an average team and some football fans want to bring him down.
They now call him overated, one season wonder etc.

I'm not suprised.
That is how they stupidly attacked
De Gea and called him overated just because of one bad game against Ronaldo.

They are the same people that insulted Messi cuz he wasted free kicks and missed a PK against Iceland.

All these plastic fans should understand that players are humans too.

Life is full of highs and lows.

Ronaldo and Messi has had bad games before.
So does Salah, Neymar and De Gea.

No one is perfect.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by RexTramadol1: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
otokx:
Sallah should return back to Liverpool this night. He was overhyped by the English press. African players with the exception of Senegal have zero sense of urgency, no sense of patriotism.

But u mumu sha o

Person jus come bak from injury

Infact ahead of the normal time he's supposed to be back

And you say he's not patriotic

His team blipd him up and dats it.
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by africanusvu(m): 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
RexTramadol1:
A Sallah Ma laekum

Sallah please do it!

The only player that.how old ar u?u keep posting this irritating comment in every thread.is that all u av in ur hollow skull?pls stop this it isn't funny

Looks like Jesus

Have Anobi's name (The prophet)

Com get beards like Guru Mahraji.
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
BlackManta:

Not just Roma bro..
What about Juve smashing Barca 3-0 in quater final last year

Or the same Juve smashing Madrid 3-1 in Bernabeau

Or Bayern smashing Barca 7-0 aggregate

lol.... I nor fit talk sha.... my Barca do suffer oh, why you come dey bring bad memories na.... hahaha.... I concur bro... I agree with you
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by RexTramadol1: 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=africanusvu post=68642037][/quote]

Go to rest lil kid.......

The table you're shaking is for your ancestors

Now get off my mentions before I go brutal.
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by dumininu01(m): 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
fecta:
TEAMS THAT CAN WIN THE WORLD CUP

SPAIN
RUSSIA
BRAZIL
GERMANY

Oh I forgot

NIGERIA ( Honorary Slay kings cup)
Russia can't win the world cup...Egypt and Saudi Arabia were poor

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by encryptjay(m): 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
I don't know what Egypt were trying to do with the way the left Salah to be hovering around the box.
Salah is not overhyped, he's good. He scores superb goals too. I didn't expect much from him in today's match. I hope he performs well in EPL this coming season before some people devour him.

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
liberalchick:

Nope. Technically they are not through yet. With a Uruguay win or draw, they will officially be in the second round.
OK.
But we all know how it is going to be between Uruguay and Saudi Arabia tomorrow.
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by Decree101(m): 12:22am On Jun 20, 2018
Austindark:
Like morinho said

"There are players for special games"

We didn't see him here today.
we have special coaches for big games too.
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by donqx: 1:50am On Jun 20, 2018
ohh
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by LordNapoleon: 4:40am On Jun 20, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Sorry we have blacks in those countries. Moreover, being an Arab doesn't mean that person must have a pink skin. We have many black Arabs. Shun racism, it isn't good for your health.
I'm not being racist, they are...They have black minority, but how many blacks do you see in their lineups? I wish you could see what Salah twitted after they qualified.
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by engrelvis(m): 5:33am On Jun 20, 2018
Austindark:

Exactly my thoughts too.
Extremely overhyped because of a lucky season.
And some people said he is a strong balon d'or contender.
in d wake of championship final I was telling people there is nothing special about Salah dey were arguing with me.some were even comparing him messi n Ronaldo! Jesus!.is English press dat is over hypin him.
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by Geesaintagape: 6:35am On Jun 20, 2018
Liverpool lost to RMD they said sallah wasn't their
Egypt lost to Uruguay they salah wasn't their
Egypt lost to Russia they said spoilt their chances.
I thank God sallah proved his competence yesterday
Sallah is far behind what pple think
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by Casemiro(m): 7:08am On Jun 20, 2018
BrutusOj:
Ask Neymar? You are insulting players like Marcelo, Coutinho, Williams, Gabriel Jesus, Firmino, Casemiro, T. Silva et al.. Brazil' case is a different thing entirely..the entire squad of Brazil has quality and outstanding players than all of these clubs: Madrid, Barcelona, Man U, Chelsea, Bayern, PSG.
Brasil, we da best

Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 20, 2018
ominilongest:
lol..when was d last time u watch football, maybe u should go back and watch the highlight bro...sevilla vs united, and look who is better, and try to watch the Europa league finals too sevilla vs Liverpool and enjoy beautiful football not packing bus... Y am I even arguing the record is there... Madrid have more champions than all EPL teams, sorry past five season champions league winners- Madrid,barca,Madrid,Madrid,Madrid. ....Europa league-sevilla,sevilla,sevilla,united,atletico....we're playing football not packing bus and pull out kiss
Bros I watched that Europa final, Liverpool was just unlucky, is not like sevilla outplayed them.
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by SirMichael1: 8:11am On Jun 20, 2018
nijanigga:
this is the top reason why not to flock world cup finals with too many countries, nigeria is probably the next to go home

You people keep saying Nigeria is probably the next. How is that possible when Saudi are playing today?. What is wrong with you people and sentiment. Very annoying sets.
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by SirMichael1: 8:22am On Jun 20, 2018
Geesaintagape:
Liverpool lost to RMD they said sallah wasn't their
Egypt lost to Uruguay they salah wasn't their
Egypt lost to Russia they said spoilt their chances.
I thank God sallah proved his competence yesterday
Sallah is far behind what pple think

He's just returning from injury and you expect him to play well. Why didn't Neymer play well last week? Na wa to una sha.

Watch football with open mind. He tried yesterday. His teammates weren't feeding him with balls how he like them.

If you watch the counter attract him and his teammate tried performing against the last two Russian defenders, you'd observe that at a certain point, he expected the player to play it through but the dude was dribbling. For him to play well, his teammates must think very fast but they lack that, not until towards the end when their adrenaline took over and they started playing and thinking fast. It was too late by then.
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by chiboy1116: 8:49am On Jun 20, 2018
Speakdatruth:

It's unfortunate how you people think sometimes, Selah was over hyped? You want him to play both from the midfield and his striking position? How do you guys watch matches
sebi he's Messi ? Lwkmd...he can do that na. Lwkmd
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by rapthugx(m): 9:24am On Jun 20, 2018
sweetTai:
Egypt should just send in their Under21 team to play their last match against Saudi Arabia. How did this Egyptian team qualify for the World Cup??

The only thing they will be looking up to in their last match is to ensure veteran Egyptian goalkeeper Essam El-Hadary becomes the oldest player to play in world cup at 45 yrs.

Unless Uruguay lose to Saudi Arabia today.
Re: Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 by nijanigga: 11:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
SirMichael1:

You people keep saying Nigeria is probably the next. How is that possible when Saudi are playing today?. What is wrong with you people and sentiment. Very annoying sets.
sorry man, if you're betting Nigeria will win tomorrow,let me start by consoling you.Nigeria will be out tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Eden Hazard And His Family At His Unveil In Real Madrid / Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS / Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.