Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

How To Lose Weight With Guava Leaves/tea - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Lose Weight With Guava Leaves/tea (1442 Views)

5 Benefits Of Drinking Mango Leaves Tea On Empty Stomach In The Morning / Guava Leaves On Pregnancy / 5 Health Benefits Of Guava Leaves You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Lose Weight With Guava Leaves/tea by Palacedaughter(f): 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
I bet you have never heard of losing weight with guava leaves. I mean, everything seems to cause weight loss these days. Today, it is moringa, tomorrow, who knows, constant phone usage. Lol..

Okay, so I heard this from a friend who seems to have achieved success with guava tea for her weight loss. She was shocked to hear that I haven't heard of it before. So, I asked a few questions and went on to the internet to gather relevant information into one place.

It's relatively long, you can carefully read and digest here :

https://estheradeniyi.com/guava-leaves-for-weight-loss/

Things you should know, however :

1. No fruit or slimming tea or tea in general is capable of shedding the weight. They work by aiding weight loss processes. It's possible they fill you up faster or they increase the rate of your metabolism or generally aid your digestion.

2. You should never solely rely on teas or other natural products. There are no two ways to this, you have to be mindful of your calorific intake and expedition. It's simple mathematics.When you consume too much more than the recommended calorific intake.

(1) (Reply)

A Curious Case Of Hubris Syndrome On The Part Of Ngige / Cure Bad Breathe,body Odor,ulcers And Other Health Related Problems Now / Know How To Develop Hips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.