Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

24 Series Finale: Your Thoughts: - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 24 Series Finale: Your Thoughts: (1005 Views)

Game Of Thrones Season Finale, Your Reactions / Game Of Thrones And 24 Series....which Is Better??? / Your Thoughts On 'Girls In The Mood' Movie Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24 Series Finale: Your Thoughts: by Chuks84(m): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2010
I'm an ardent fan of 24, it breaks my heart knowing that after this season, it will be no more. I just watched the last episode, i couldn't help but shed a few tears at the end. THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!! JACK BAEUR FOR LIFE! Too bad he had to go on the run again but I'm happy his character was not killed off, rumour has it that there are plans to do the movie. Cant wait!!! As for the last episode, i was blown away. My favorite scene was the last one, when Jack was looking into the camera after talking to Chloe. Feel free to drop your comments, Your take on the finale, your favorite Jack Bauer moment, e.t.c
Re: 24 Series Finale: Your Thoughts: by justkunmi(m): 9:27am On Jun 04, 2010
Jack shoulda been killed.
I guess the writers were too scared to kill him cos fans might get angry. But a befitting ending to 24 must have Bauer dead.

As long as jack is still alive Kim and her family are not safe. Even Chloe is not safe. Cos the Russians would be after him. Even the President confirmed it
But I guess they kept him alive cos of the movie.

Greatest TV show ever!
Re: 24 Series Finale: Your Thoughts: by lynxnoon(m): 8:46am On Jun 06, 2010
justkunmi:

Jack shoulda been killed.
I guess the writers were too scared to kill him cos fans might get angry. But a befitting ending to 24 must have Bauer dead.
As long as jack is still alive Kim and her family are not safe. Even Chloe is not safe. Cos the Russians would be after him. Even the President confirmed it
But I guess they kept him alive cos of the movie.
Greatest TV show ever!
Actor no dey die!! grin grin
Re: 24 Series Finale: Your Thoughts: by dean007(m): 9:14am On Jun 06, 2010
actor dies! i guess we all thought he was going to be killed because FOX is fund of killing thier heroes. michael scofield for instance did not deserve to die!
Re: 24 Series Finale: Your Thoughts: by debojyde(m): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2010
The onle reason he was not killed of was because they plan to make a "24" movie. How will you make a movie about "24" if Jack is dead.
Re: 24 Series Finale: Your Thoughts: by sexxxxy(f): 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2010
Chuks84:

I'm an ardent fan of 24, it breaks my heart knowing that after this season, it will be no more. I just watched the last episode, i couldn't help but shed a few tears at the end. THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!! JACK BAEUR FOR LIFE! Too bad he had to go on the run again but I'm happy his character was not killed off, rumour has it that there are plans to do the movie. Cant wait!!! As for the last episode, i was blown away. My favorite scene was the last one, when Jack was looking into the camera after talking to Chloe. Feel free to drop your comments, Your take on the finale, your favorite Jack Bauer moment, e.t.c

i totally agree ,i'm glad he didnt die,that would have been expected and cliche,

definately the best TV show ever,can't wait for the movie,
Re: 24 Series Finale: Your Thoughts: by Wilfem(m): 11:16am On Jun 09, 2010
I'm very glad he (Jack) didn't die, all because President Tailor woke up from her slumber and took the bull by the horn. Best tv show ever, - action packed, suspense filled and very emotionally captivating.
Re: 24 Series Finale: Your Thoughts: by olayiwola9(m): 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2010
mehn i dont think its gonna end cos d last scene doesnt show any ending. anyway dis season 8 was kinda bloody see shooting for east river and the un tunnel, i pray it doesnt end if it does am just gonna
Re: 24 Series Finale: Your Thoughts: by Chuks84(m): 9:08am On Jun 10, 2010
olayiwola9:

mehn i dont think its gonna end cos d last scene doesnt show any ending. anyway dis season 8 was kinda bloody see shooting for east river and the un tunnel, i pray it doesnt end if it does am just gonna
its definitely going to end, they have already announced it. but plans are being made for a movie. I loves this season, i just like it when Jack goes rogue.
Re: 24 Series Finale: Your Thoughts: by candylips(m): 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2010
Finale was awesome. I think it sets the stage for the 24 movie
Re: 24 Series Finale: Your Thoughts: by lynxnoon(m): 12:55am On Jun 11, 2010
candylips:

Finale was awesome. I think it sets the stage for the 24 movie
when will it be released?
Re: 24 Series Finale: Your Thoughts: by candylips(m): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2010
details have not been released yet
Re: 24 Series Finale: Your Thoughts: by lynxnoon(m): 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2010
k
Re: 24 Series Finale: Your Thoughts: by olayiwola9(m): 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2010
loves all d bloody shootings men i dont want it to end.
Re: 24 Series Finale: Your Thoughts: by candylips(m): 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2010
yea really said to see the show end
Re: 24 Series Finale: Your Thoughts: by ldidi01: 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2010
I think Jack should have killed the Russian president. That would have been nice. What happens to the president ?
Re: 24 Series Finale: Your Thoughts: by na2day(m): 2:14am On Jun 28, 2010
Just watched it now, its fantastic, the writers are too much! i was on d edge of my seat throughout, wow
i must confess, i shed a bit of tears at the end.
the film too much!
Re: 24 Series Finale: Your Thoughts: by niltcam: 6:15am On Jun 17, 2013
Yeah I have two lists of best TV series finales as no matters how much one love a TV characters or shows. It have favorite TV couple, villain, and also favorite TV businesses with best final episodes of TV shows that are also no longer on air. Thanks!!
Re: 24 Series Finale: Your Thoughts: by Chammer: 10:39am On Jun 19, 2013
Omg!.....i tot i was d only lover of 24.well!! all fans of 24 dnt ave to worry cus 24 day 9 is gun b back.it has been officially revealed dat d movie is on d go and will be ready by may 2014

(1) (Reply)

James Gandolfini, 'the Sopranos' Star, Dead At 51 / How Do You Feel About Dubbed Movies? / Watch Thor 2 Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.