Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Please Help My Mother - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help My Mother (610 Views)

Brian Omondi: 'My Mother Died Without Telling Me I Had HIV' / *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Mother by Needhelper2: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
I see this on my mother's body and it started three days, we were told not to take her to hospital. Please who know about it

Re: Please Help My Mother by Exwizard: 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
Pls visit the hospital asap..... This is serious than coming here pls

Wish her quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Mother by dominique(f): 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
Why were you told not to take her to hospital?
Re: Please Help My Mother by Needhelper2: 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
Injection is not good for it and it most not round the body
dominique:
Why were you told not to take her to hospital?
Re: Please Help My Mother by dominique(f): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
Needhelper2:
Injection is not good for it and it most not round the body

Has she been tested? What knowledge of the condition do these people have that they're giving prescriptions anyhow? I won't listen to them if I were you, take her to a general or teaching hospital. Hope she recovers speedily
Re: Please Help My Mother by Needhelper2: 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
I have move her to hospital but elders are still insisting that is dangerous for her, please is there any one that know about this disease
Re: Please Help My Mother by FlexTrex: 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
Looks like shingles.
Forget those who say you shouldn't take her to the hospital. Let her be tested and treated at a good hospital.
Re: Please Help My Mother by FlexTrex: 11:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
Re: Please Help My Mother by Needhelper2: 7:12am On Jun 18, 2018
Re: Please Help My Mother by Needhelper2: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
Thanks to you all, she is now okay

(1) (Reply)

Eight Possible Causes Of A Late Or Missed Menstrual Period / Puberty Stage For Females And Males / Man With Artificial Penis Makes Love For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.