Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? (3934 Views)

What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! / Ngawin A Platform Where You Can Earn #100 Thousand Daily / POS Stamp Duty: FG Reviews 50 Naira To Transactions Above 10 Thousand Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? by dorriss: 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
Hello my fellow Nairalanders,

Pls i need your ideas on various kinds of legit businesses i can start with a hundred thousand naira I've been able to save up overtime. I currently have no idea now because the last business i tried failed within a couple of days.
I don't mind partnering with a trustworthy business oriented person as well. I live in kwara state, ilorin precisely.

Thanks in advance.

Lalasticlala pls help push to front page
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? by phililp(m): 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
R u male or female..

Anyways.. It deepend on the way u want ur business, is it somthing u want to handle ur self or let someone do the managing..

I have few business I deas, but can't partner with u... Am in warri delta state, I work, I have also saved a little and working on investing in a business..
I already started getting equipment for mine sha..

If ur on whatsap let's chat beta
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? by UDbester(m): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
start garri business

buy garri in bags in places that it is produced cheap and sell in big cities that sell very expensive

thank me letter

5 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? by dorriss: 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2018
phililp:
R u male or female..

Anyways.. It deepend on the way u want ur business, is it somthing u want to handle ur self or let someone do the managing..

I have few business I deas, but can't partner with u... Am in warri delta state, I work, I have also saved a little and working on investing in a business..

I'm a male and i want to handle the business myself
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? by phililp(m): 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
dorriss:
I'm a male and i want to handle the business myself

Buy and sell fairly used shoes
Yes, I used to do this one wenni was in the streets.

I started with as small as 56k
Went to bigger markets bought men okrika shoes(u know those strong ones with good soles, skin and good leathers..)
Wash polish'em then look for ur target location..
I usef to buy each pair as low as 1,500 -2,500 as of then.. Then sells for 3k-8k

If ur lucky to get good shoes u can sell one for even 8-10k

its raining season
Yes, u know this trending coverslippers,
Just trade on them in a matured way...

Mind u, the prestige u give ur business also goes a long way..

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? by phililp(m): 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
Shoes like this and slippers like this

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? by nnamdiosu(m): 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
dorriss:

Pls i need your ideas on various kinds of legit businesses i can start with a hundred thousand naira I've been able to save up overtime. I currently have no idea now because the last business i tried failed within a couple of days.
I don't mind partnering with a trustworthy business oriented person as well. I live in kwara state, ilorin precisely.

Thanks in advance.

You can start an automated vtu web portal. This portal has people registering on your website, funding their wallet and then they can buy data bundles, airtime and pay cable bills

Its very lucrative. E.g .mtn 1gb that sells for 1gb will be sold to u st 550 then u sell at 650 to others etc. You can also put google adverts etc on it

Pm me if interested

modified: Lots of people on this thread have contacted me for more info. Let me just post some here...

There is a portal called vtu portal. It is an automated simple that members register, and top up their wallet. once a member can log in, he or she can buy airtime, data, send bulk sms or pay cable bills. So the manual way of sending vtu to customers has being eliminated via this way.
People register on it and fund their wallets. After reg....they have the option of getting data or airtime, sending bulk SMS or paying cabel bills (dstv).

Ordinary members buy myn data from us at 650, but as a reseller (someone eho we have developed the site for), we sell to you at 550 so you make your gain. Even 100 naira airtime is sold between 93- 95 naira depending on the network (WHILE THE VALUE REMAINS THE SAME 100 NAIRA WORTH).

No more, calling to say, ive sent the data, please confirm. No. The system is self running by itself.
The portal is also integrated with online payment so people can log into the system and pay through their ATM cards. Immediately their transaction is done , their wallet is credit with the units they bought.

Everything on the site is automated. People just click and there is instant activation. So even by mid night, sales is still going on , on the site

There is also an admin module that the owner of the site logs into to view what is happening on the site, how many people have registered, how much he has made in a week, month etc, all the transactions that have been made etc

We all know that data is expensive in Nigeria, so imagine when people find out you are selling at 600 or 650, everyone will rush to you. Its always cheaper than any where.

Check the one we developed for our latest client (https://www.stakzmobile.com )
Anyone with more questions can message me on 08164220091 (whatssapp). Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? by Abeywonder: 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
Pls am interested how do I start the vtu
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? by greatme2good(f): 1:36am On Jun 18, 2018
nnamdiosu:

You can start an automated vtu web portal. This portal has people registering on your website, funding their wallet and then they can buy data bundles, airtime and pay cable bills

Its very lucrative. E.g .mtn 1gb that sells for 1gb will be sold to u st 550 then u sell at 650 to others etc. You can also put google adverts etc on it

Pm me if interested

Am interested
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? by nnamdiosu(m): 8:48am On Jun 18, 2018
greatme2good:

Am interested

Ok. Are you on wassap? Kindly holla me on 08164220091 for more discussion
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? by nnamdiosu(m): 8:49am On Jun 18, 2018
Abeywonder:

Kindly holla at me on wassap on 08164220091
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? by LKO(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2018
phililp:
Shoes like this and slippers like this

Mr, when you were selling these items, do you source them from Igbudu markets? Do you have ideal about male okrika clothes business? I want to go into this business. Thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? by Fxmanager(m): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2018
dorriss:

Thanks in advance.

We offer a currency portfolio management service where you create your personal international currency portfolio and we managed it for you with a target of an average 10%+ monthly return to you after deduction of performance fees. Your currency portfolio will be set up under a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial brokerage firm. Visit our website for more details by visiting our profile signature. Use the number in the profile signature to contact us on whatsapp. You can also follow our our real account currency portfolio management and trading journal by visiting the link to the journal in our profile signature
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? by phililp(m): 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
LKO:

Mr, when you were selling these items, do you source them from Igbudu markets? Do you have ideal about male okrika clothes business? I want to go into this business. Thanks.

Well, I got mine wholesale from third party dealers(those who buys the bale in bulks)

Btw how do u know I know igbudu marked
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? by LKO(m): 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
phililp:

Well, I got mine wholesale from third party dealers(those who buys the bale in bulks)

Btw how do u know I know igbudu marked

Because u said u are based in Warri.

Do you buy in bales from those third party or you select from their bales? Which market in particular please? I want to go into this okrika market but I'm clueless. Please help.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? by dorriss: 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
Fxmanager:
We offer a currency portfolio management service where you create your personal international currency portfolio and we managed it for you with a target of an average 10%+ monthly return to you after deduction of performance fees. Your currency portfolio will be set up under a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial brokerage firm. Visit our website for more details by visiting our profile signature. Use the number in the profile signature to contact us on whatsapp. You can also follow our our real account currency portfolio management and trading journal by visiting the link to the journal in our profile signature
i can't find any link attached to your profile
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? by Fxmanager(m): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
dorriss:
i can't find any link attached to your profile
Check our profile signature. or click our profile link below and check our signature https://www.nairaland.com/fxmanager
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? by moneyadulttube: 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
check my signature for the fastest online money making business
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? by phililp(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
LKO:

Do you buy in bales from those third party or you select from their bales? Which market in particular please? I want to go into this okrika market but I'm clueless. Please help.

Wasnt in warri I did d business..
But are u based in warri
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? by phililp(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
LKO:

I used to buy from onitsha market..
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
dorriss:

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for sharing

You may want to start with figuring out why your first few ventures failed within a couple of days.

That should give you a clearer idea on what to do next time.

It's also good you're thinking of partnering with someone.

However you'll have a better idea of the kind of partner that will work best only when you are clear about what you want

Cheers and all the best.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? by LKO(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
phililp:

Wasnt in warri I did d business.. But are u based in warri

Ok, thanks.
Yes,I'm in Warri.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? by phililp(m): 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
LKO:

Ok, thanks.

Yes,I'm in Warri.

U can still use onitsha Market, its close and you can get quality goods for very affordable rates..

It depends on ir capital

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? by Pentools(m): 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
phililp:
R u male or female..

Hello Philip, what if you don't want to manage the business yourself??
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
nnamdiosu:

Ok. Are you on wassap? Kindly holla me on 08164220991 for more discussion
uncle ur digit is not on whatsapp
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? by nnamdiosu(m): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
brownemmanuel43:

uncle ur digit is not on whatsapp

Daddy i'm Sorry sir. Omission
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? by nnamdiosu(m): 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
Abeywonder:

Kindly message me on 08164220091 (whatsapp). Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? by fastlane84: 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
dorriss:

Thanks in advance.

check my siggy
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? by phililp(m): 1:54am On Jun 19, 2018
Pentools:

Hello Philip, what if you don't want to manage the business yourself??

Then u certainly must be talking about a huge capital to facilitate such business..

I have idea about such too
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? by Six11(m): 3:53am On Jun 19, 2018
@Dorris,

I am based in Taiwo, Ilorin. I am planning to set up an e-commerce site merchandising on digital products. This is the business of the present and the future. If you are trustworthy and resourceful, you can be my business partner/07033097160.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? by Pentools(m): 7:02am On Jun 19, 2018
phililp:

Then u certainly must be talking about a huge capital to facilitate such business..

I have idea about such too

Bring it on pls...

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘nigeria To Get Directory For Women In Business’ / Setting Up A Juice Manufacturing Plant / My Wrist Assesories Side Hustle (Wrist Fashion Official Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.