Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! (19244 Views)

I Have 2M Naira.... Please What Good Business Can I Do / POS Stamp Duty: FG Reviews 50 Naira To Transactions Above 10 Thousand Naira / I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by yaseer111: 7:20am On Mar 17
Good morning Nairalanders

I am a street cleaner earning 15k monthly I save up to 80k now. Please! What business can I start with this little amount.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Lumarstone: 7:54am On Mar 17
Garry vendor business.

I left..!

22 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by IamAtAnger: 8:21am On Mar 17
Pure water

32 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by thesicilian: 9:19am On Mar 17

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by betonnaira: 9:58am On Mar 17
Ask first if u buy certain bag of water n sell piece by piece, what will b the gain, n is it worth it...

19 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Kelklein(m): 11:27am On Mar 17
Buy pure water in bags and resell.. use front of your house as a shop for now.. That 80k would buy you 200-250bags at N300-400/bag (if you dont have adequate space for safekeeping, you can buy 100 in 2 batches)..

you can make a 20k profit on this within 5-7 days.. that's another 80k in one month.

If you stay consistent, in 3 months you can either rent a shop or build a small container shop..

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by fidelmarshal199: 1:10pm On Mar 17
Kelklein:
Buy pure water in bags and resell.. use front of your house as a shop for now.. That 80k would buy you 200-250bags at N300-400/bag (if you dont have adequate space for safekeeping, you can buy 100 in 2 batches)..

you can make a 20k profit on this within 5-7 days.. that's another 80k in one month.

If you stay consistent, in 3 months you can either rent a shop or build a small container shop..

Who are the people that will buy 100 bags from him in 7 days? Just be reminded that other business in the surroundings will also get their supplies directly from the distributors.

139 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by lrman(m): 1:18pm On Mar 17
Kelklein:

Well in Lagos , it is generally 1000naira for 4bags while some sell 5bags for 1000naira..I am Talking about if you buy it directly from the distributor ...those people that carry truck around to sell it..

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by terrezo2002(m): 4:58pm On Mar 17
yaseer111:

I am a street cleaner earning 15k monthly I save up to 80k now. Please! What business can I start with this little amount.

Dominique
Naijacutee
Puskin
Nlfpmod
You will go places. With the little you earn , you are still able to save this much.
Invest in your dream. What do you love to do?
Please whatever you do, don't play betting. God bless you

100 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Carlylepneuma: 11:51am On Mar 18
Veggies a very lucrative business...

18 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by ShitHead(m): 11:52am On Mar 18
Things to buy to start the business:

1. New underwear.
2. Shaving stick (SHAVE DOWN THERE VERY CLEAN).
3. Roll-on and body spray.
4. Footwears
5. New clothes. Body fitted.

To start, by 9 pm, move straight to Sanusi Fafunwa or Allen Avenue and stand. You go get better customers. No need to shout.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Bullfallo(m): 11:52am On Mar 18
How? Are you serious?

Thats about 45$ to 50$

What business can you start with that?

Petty pos operator that rom the market with no with no actual base just wear the pos polo. Or pure water if you can walk all day in hot sun. The later is more profitable

6 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Kingcalls: 11:52am On Mar 18
Scavenger

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by AskNgige2: 11:52am On Mar 18
IamAtAnger:
Pure water

Toothpicks
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by epainos: 11:53am On Mar 18
Most Nigerians are passing through a lot. Poverty is so rampant, yet, they compound it more. It is a sad story.

Just imagine someone who wants to start a business with N80k ($50). I mean, what exactly will $50 do? Oh Lord of mercy.

If you are reading this, go acquire an evergreen skill that will keep putting food on your table. When I look at people around this country, I just shake my head cos honestly, these people will suffer seriously in this time of AI. Most will lose their jobs very soon.

My prayer is that Nigeria should return to Agriculture. Govt should deliberately find a way to create jobs for these people on farms. Cos if you don't have the skills needed these days, na hunger ooo. I just pray govt comes to their aid by going into agric massively so they can be fruit pickers on farms.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Olachase(m): 11:53am On Mar 18
i dont kw what advice to give you cus me self need advice

pls what business can i start with 12 million Naira?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Tochi360: 11:54am On Mar 18
Try akara and bread business.

11 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Useku(m): 11:54am On Mar 18
Ok
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by MrJames007: 11:54am On Mar 18
yaseer111:

This money I've counted isn't up to 80. grin

I'm also here to learn what we can start with that amount.

5 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by olaben16: 11:54am On Mar 18
In this Nigeria economy, 80k is quite little. But I will suggest, POS or pure water business.

Pos machine is around 25-30k

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Jeje247: 11:55am On Mar 18
terrezo2002:

You will go places. With the little you earn , you are still able to save this much.
Invest in your dream. What do you love to do?
Please whatever you do, don't play betting. God bless you
Doesn't add up https://www.nairaland.com/7898725/finished-salary-before-24hrs-picture

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by dannyspeejay(m): 11:55am On Mar 18
Brrh keep Saving, still observe or you go pick up and sell packs of soft drinks and water

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by inoki247: 11:55am On Mar 18
Lol SportybETt..

Or use ur money chop this less than. $100

E no fit even start farming on two plot before u rent land take care of it nd get crop....
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Itisallright: 11:55am On Mar 18
1. Look for a busy place and start selling fruits/plantain
2. A busy and start roasting bole and groundnuts
3. A busy place and start selling fresh breads
4. Enter street and start selling cold drinks
5. Add more money and enter market place for pos
WE MOST SURVIVE IF WE'RE NOT LAZY.....
man most work, no excuses for failure...
You're the only reason for your failure...

11 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Adakintroy: 11:55am On Mar 18
Find business that is energy Intensive. You won't need capitals much. Energy will be your first capital.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by odenkirk: 11:55am On Mar 18
yaseer111:

yaseer111 play 2sure odd

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by iykofias(m): 11:55am On Mar 18
80k?!
Just buy gun, since you want to make money I’ll assume you should be smart enough to know what to do with it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Creamypie(m): 11:55am On Mar 18
Na aboki suya u go dey sell
Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by juwoonn(m): 11:56am On Mar 18
It depends on your location

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! by Yhemzie(m): 11:57am On Mar 18
You can be buying crates of eggs from poultry farmers and be reselling to retail sellers or final consumers

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Build Your Business From Scratch / FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. / Reject Dirty Naira Notes From The Bank- CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.