Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,310 members, 7,867,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

I Have Proof That I Take Care Of My Kids– Lanre Gentry Slams Ex-wife Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Proof That I Take Care Of My Kids– Lanre Gentry Slams Ex-wife Mercy Aigbe (383 Views)

How D’banj’s Wife, Mercy Johnson, Others Rocked Baby Bumps In 2020 (Pictures) / Uche Jombo Slams Ex-Governors Making The Senate Their Retirement Place / ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Proof That I Take Care Of My Kids– Lanre Gentry Slams Ex-wife Mercy Aigbe by stane007: 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lanre Gentry, the estranged ex-husband of Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe has reacted to the latter's Father's post in which she called out dead beat and irresponsible fathers.

Lanre Gentry who penned down a father's day post to himself, claimed he has proof that he takes care of his kids. He added that he loves his kids so much. His post reads;

Happy father's day to me, I thank God for my life and I genuinely love my kids and I take good care of them, from paying their school fees and taking full responsibilities including my Juwon Gentry and even Mitchell, I have proof and I will never stop taking care of them, once again happy fathers day to me and I am proud to say that

https://lailasnews.com/i-have-proof-that-i-take-care-of-my-kids-lanre-gentry-slams-ex-wife-mercy-aigbe/

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Nigerian Artist Buys Car For Sex Doll(see Photos) / Suge Knight Not Allowed To Leave Prison To Attend To Mum Funeral / Would Dbanj Take This Fantastic Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.